PDA

View Full Version : Racing suggestion for western PA area.

timewass
07-03-2002, 10:12 AM
I live near Johnstown, PA and think Dog Hollow Speedway in Heilwood shoud do some kind of ATV racing. It is currently a stock car dirt track. Read This (http://pub26.bravenet.com/forum/fetch.php?id=9861349&usernum=2192694453)

Let me know what you think. Maybe if we get enough responses we can take it to Dog Hollow and ask them about it. Who knows maybe they'll go for it. It's another place for us to ride.

timewass
07-12-2002, 11:37 AM
Anyone?

Tommy 17
07-12-2002, 05:19 PM
i'd def race there if they had them... its 15 mins from my house...

if u wanna go to some really nice race tracks to race mx only they are pleasure valley (10 mins from ur house) armaugh pa, steel city demont pa, rollin thunder race way ramey pa, challenger indiana pa, field of dreams boswell pa, and theres a few more...

theres also a practice track that my friends own by purchase line highschool in hillzdale pa... you can get a waver signed and ride there when ever...

BLURR250X
07-15-2002, 04:31 PM
I would go if it was a District 5 track. Yes I agree with 400ex21, those are all very nice tracks with an exception of challenger. I've never been there when it was dry but it really sucks in the mud.If you want to drive a little further there is an awesome track in marrienville,Pa called Fox Raceway. It is really close to the Cooks Forest area if you have ever head about that place.

Derek
07-15-2002, 04:40 PM
I think it is a great idea because i live like 15 minutes away and there isnt anywhere to ride. We should get a petition going. Email me if any other news on this happens. My email address is derek6621@aol.com