PDA

View Full Version : What happend to Viva La Bam?!

Titanium
01-03-2006, 02:01 PM
I was wonderin wat happend to Viva La Bam? I havn't seen any new episodes in quite a while and was wonderin if i missed somethin like it got cancelled or sumthin. And all i see is re-runs also. do any of u ppl kno wat happend to it?
:confused:

stc416rider
01-03-2006, 02:03 PM
dont have a clue

Jake250ex
01-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Honestly I dont know who would every enjoy that show. Dont get me wrong, I loved jackass and CKY and all that, but EVERY show was exaclt the same.

Watch me laugh at my big fat dumb uncle Vito!

Watch me destroy my house!

Watch me hit my dad!

We are going on a trip to a foreign country and we are going to play a no name band and skate! :rolleyes:

Neat stuff. I dont care if it does come back on. And I'm not 40, I'm 16. I dont mean to flame you, just pointing out the worthlessness of this show.

01-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Bam is filming a movie called "To Kiss a Mans @ss" or something like that

JRDrider22
01-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Jackass is on sometimes again around midnight ... but i haven't seen Bam.

iceracer65
01-03-2006, 02:40 PM
they prolly ran out of meth.:rolleyes:

TheFontMaster
01-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Every now and then I catch a show that I missed when it was new. I don't care if it's basicaly the same thing over and over I still find it hilarious.

muddy400EX
01-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
Honestly I dont know who would every enjoy that show. Dont get me wrong, I loved jackass and CKY and all that, but EVERY show was exaclt the same.

Watch me laugh at my big fat dumb uncle Vito!

Watch me destroy my house!

Watch me hit my dad!

We are going on a trip to a foreign country and we are going to play a no name band and skate! :rolleyes:

Neat stuff. I dont care if it does come back on. And I'm not 40, I'm 16. I dont mean to flame you, just pointing out the worthlessness of this show.

i always thought it was funny:(

JRP
01-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX

lmao, same here man, i love that show.. i cant wait till the new episodes of wild boyz come on this friday.. lol.. steve-o and chris are rediculous.

trx400exxracer
01-03-2006, 04:30 PM

yep me too:p

01-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by iceracer65
they prolly ran out of meth.:rolleyes:

Your a idiot.

Anyway I listen to Radio Bam on Siruris radio once in a while so I kinda know whats going on and ****.

Anyway, Viva La bam is done, he ended it. It was so stupid anyway, funny, but useless. It was way to scripted. Jackass was good, because they were doing that stuff in the public.

Titanium
01-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Your a idiot.

Anyway I listen to Radio Bam on Siruris radio once in a while so I kinda know whats going on and ****.

Anyway, Viva La bam is done, he ended it. It was so stupid anyway, funny, but useless. It was way to scripted. Jackass was good, because they were doing that stuff in the public.

So it's over?:( :confused:

MOFO
01-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Your a idiot.

LMAO... I cant help but to laugh at this statement.

Proper statement would be "Your an idiot". :blah:

400exrules
01-03-2006, 05:01 PM
on one of johnny knoxvilles interviews about The Ringer, he said their trying to get everyone back together to do jackass 2

wildboyz is pretty good sometimes, i just hate all the borderline gay crap......like runnin around in speedos and stuff and actin gay.....i hardly watch it anymore because thats what most of it is now

Titanium
01-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i just hate all the borderline gay crap......like runnin around in speedos and stuff and actin gay.....i hardly watch it anymore because thats what most of it is now

i kno thats y i quit watchin Wild boyz it was jus to gay lol otherwise its kinda funny but i'm really gonna miss viva la bam if there not gonna make new shows anymore.

hondarider2500
01-03-2006, 05:17 PM
yep. viva la bam is over.

good riddance.

RobbRacer
01-03-2006, 05:20 PM
i watch alot of jackass and viva la bam on mtv 2 late at night. There is a new series coming out that is called team sanchez, it looks that same as jackass but its over seas somewhere and different people i think.

01-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

lol, After I posted that I just looked at it saying "damn I put 'a' instead of 'an', but I didn't feel like editing it. So i hoped no one would notice, but that didn't happen.:(

Atreyu
01-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Viva La Bam was ok. It was all the same. Wildboys is funny..cant wait for the new season. I dont mind the banana hammocks they wear cause I know im not gay and dont look at their packages.

muddy400EX
01-03-2006, 05:27 PM
ya wildboys is pretty funny to, but they could do without all the running around naked crap:ermm:

theyve almost got killed a few times on that show, there some crazy *******s:eek:

400exrules
01-03-2006, 05:49 PM
ya wildboys is pretty funny to, but they could do without all the running around naked crap:ermm:

theyve almost got killed a few times on that show, there some crazy *******s:eek:

yah, idk wtf they were thinking when they were on that hammock between two trees at night, with meat hanging from it with the pack of lions jumping up to get the meat....that and when they went into that gorilla's den or whatever, and it started chasing them......those were probably two of the most dangerous things they did.

redlineranger
01-03-2006, 06:50 PM
i always liked viva la bam, but this one time on wildboyz i seen steve slap him self in the face with an elephant d*ck..... WTF is up with that:huh

Punk'd
01-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
i always liked viva la bam, but this one time on wildboyz i seen steve slap him self in the face with an elephant d*ck..... WTF is up with that:huh

Which is why the show is called Wildboyz.. lol

SRH
01-03-2006, 07:38 PM
i cant see any of those shows lastng too much longer, people have got there fill of guys wiping poop on each other and rubing there junk together.throwin cereal all over

SRH
01-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Which is why the show is called Wildboyz.. lol

steve o seems like a real *** in real life, on that show inked he came in for a tat and then smashed the sign.... everyone was like wtf...thats not funny ...it just made him look like a retard....

01-03-2006, 07:47 PM
have you seen where Steve-O ruined that one guys set when he got drunk when they were doing a show. these guys 2 minutes of fame are about over. Johnny Knoxville is the only one I see maybe having a future making it

Ralph
01-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
have you seen where Steve-O ruined that one guys set when he got drunk when they were doing a show. these guys 2 minutes of fame are about over. Johnny Knoxville is the only one I see maybe having a future making it

Umm, i think bam has made it, Lots of money, all the teenage boys wanna be like him, his name is on millions of peoples clothes, skateboards and other stuff. I think he will be fine

Hondadudeehhhh
01-03-2006, 08:16 PM

actually it would be
"You're an idiot" ;)

01-03-2006, 08:16 PM

Proper statement would be "Your an idiot". :blah: Actually, it would be "You're an idiot"

01-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
actually it would be
"You're an idiot" ;) LOL we posted at like the exact same time:p

Hondadudeehhhh
01-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
LOL we posted at like the exact same time:p

the same smart *** comment :devil:

I liked viva la bam when it first came out. Now it is just wayyyyyyyyy too scripted.

prepracing
01-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Umm, i think bam has made it, Lots of money, all the teenage boys wanna be like him, his name is on millions of peoples clothes, skateboards and other stuff. I think he will be fine

doesn't he also have a PS2 skatboard game out

01-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Viva La Bam didnt get cancelled....hes making a movie

Dan_Guetter
01-03-2006, 08:23 PM
i heard he was jumping atv's:confused:

redlineranger
01-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
i heard he was jumping atv's:confused:

yea there's this one episode where there gettin ready to float boats down a river and he takes a recon over a pretty dam good sized double...... or it was big for a recon anyways. i think raab himself or dunn has a 300ex.

400exrules
01-03-2006, 10:04 PM
one of them has a craptor too

jrspawn
01-03-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey, i actually got to hang out with the whole viva la bam crew when they shot at Blue diamond mx park last year. Even got to meet the metal mulisha guys and witness brian deegans close to fatal wreck right there, The last day of shooting(when deegan wrecked) a band called GWAR was there performing, it was freaking nuts, no crowd there to watch, just a handfull of us there, it was cool. And as far as being scripted, i can honestly say that whole week there of shooting, little to none was scripted, they are just plain crazy, and they get it all on film. Some dude "novack"? was walking around naked there, kinda awkward. Bam even totalled his H2 on the quad track while trying to jump a tabletop, it was hillarious. And his purple Lambo, really is his daily driver, that thing is sweet. Some cool guys to meet and be around.

Justin
jrspawn@aol.com

01-04-2006, 01:53 AM
GWAR rules...Beavis and Butthead taught me all about them

MOFO
01-04-2006, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Actually, it would be "You're an idiot"

Your're right.

Smartazz ;)

iceracer65
01-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Your a idiot.

whoa sorry, i didnt know there was someone on here that "kinda" knew what was going on.

anyway (my favorite word too) anyone who has seen the old jackass shows can see that all of them look like crap. they are obviously taking some major pills/speed/ whatever. it makes me sick to think there are kids out there that want to be like these idiots...oh well, i guess we will have a whole new generation of tweakers on our hands.

even alcoholics dont act like that.:ermm:

CannondaleRider
01-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by iceracer65
whoa sorry, i didnt know there was someone on here that "kinda" knew what was going on.

anyway (my favorite word too) anyone who has seen the old jackass shows can see that all of them look like crap. they are obviously taking some major pills/speed/ whatever. it makes me sick to think there are kids out there that want to be like these idiots...oh well, i guess we will have a whole new generation of tweakers on our hands.

even alcoholics dont act like that.:ermm:

Obviously they're not that stupid, they have more money then probably everybody on this site.:huh

iceracer65
01-04-2006, 10:08 AM
my point exactly...that chit aint cheap!

and they arent girls, so they cant give their bodies up for it.:rolleyes: