PDA

View Full Version : paddle tire ???

projectram
01-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Alright guys im going to be buying some paddles for my 05 ex and my girls 00 warrior. My guestion is what brand and what size would be best for all around riding? I was thinking a 21/11/10 Gecko but i dont know if they are any good or just cheap. I was also think the same size in the sand stars. I dont really want to spent a who lot of money but i dont crap parts so any info ould be awsome. Also this well be used at silver lake if that makes any differnece.

tractorpacker
01-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Sand stars will work better then Gecko's.

Elduner
01-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Hell anything is better than Gecko's...

Sand Star's are good all around tires. I have run Edge's made by scat track a little more money but good tires.

You could get away with running the Gecko's on the warrior and some sand stars on yours.

I would also get the sand stars in a 8" rim for your bike just to give you a liittle more tracktion if you like to race.

tractorpacker
01-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by quad_rider
Hell anything is better than Gecko's...

Sand Star's are good all around tires. I have run Edge's made by scat track a little more money but good tires.

You could get away with running the Gecko's on the warrior and some sand stars on yours.

I would also get the sand stars in a 8" rim for your bike just to give you a liittle more tracktion if you like to race.

I am guessing you have never seen Chen Ching "dune sliders". A set of Geckos will beat them by a mile.;)

whylieiride
01-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Don't buy geckos!!
Buy some haulers or some sand stars.