PDA

View Full Version : boats

TacomaNC4X4
01-02-2006, 09:59 PM
so who all here has a boat or jetski? im lookin into gettin a bassboat. anyone have the basstracker w/ the 25hp? ive also thought about a jetski too. i like the ultra 150s cause they are short. im leanin more towards the bassboat just cause i like fishin and i can take it out at night. what should i look for if i get a used one?

prepracing
01-04-2006, 03:42 AM
for the bassboat....the aluminum basstrackers are pretty much bullet proof as far as the boat goes. If it looks solid then it is probably solid, nothing to hide (unlike fiberglass boats). I would want to make sure there were no leaks of course, and that the motor runs well and lower unit has been serviced ( to make sure it is full of grease and not water ! ). Also good batteries and trolling motor are a big plus, and any other accessories like depth finders, black lights...etc. As for jetskis.. they get boring REALLY fast.....go for the bassboat :macho

TacomaNC4X4
01-04-2006, 08:57 PM
yeah thats what i was thinkin. after being on a quad my whole life gettin a jet ski just didn't seem as fun.

watts16
01-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by TacomaNC4X4
yeah thats what i was thinkin. after being on a quad my whole life gettin a jet ski just didn't seem as fun.

only fun when you rent them and run them as hard as you want. and it helps when you know some one w/ a cabin cruiser to make waves

Joe400ex
01-04-2006, 10:40 PM
we have a Powerquest with a 454 Magnam big block in it. That ****er flys.:devil:

01-04-2006, 10:51 PM
we got a kawasaki ZXI 1100 for a jet ski and that think will push around 70-75 with me on it and im 240lbs, its got a lotta zip, its short, looks very sporty, and even without the step on the back very easy to get on.