PDA

View Full Version : FULLY BUILT 450R Elka LT/Laegar/HiPer/Big Gun $9,300

450Racer
01-02-2006, 05:07 PM
You may have seen this on here before. This is my 2004 TRX450R. I have invested over $14,000 in aftermarket parts for this quad over the past two years. I have maintained it to the best of my ability. It sits at about 49.8 inches wide. I changed the piston rings and inspected the motor after every few months. I raced it stock for a year. These parts are no more than a year old. I have maintained them and kept them in top shape. The engine is completely fresh with a new clyinder, piston, rings, cam chain and gaskets. It features long travel Elka quad rate piggyback suspension for incredible performance.

Engine:

It has a Hotcam Stage II, VPS full race port/polish, brand new Wiseco 13:1 piston, full system Big Gun Evo X exhaust system, K&N air filter and a Big Gun Rev Box. It revs out to just a little over 11,000rpm.

Suspension:

Elka Long Travel front and rear suspension (Quad Rate, Piggyback, ZPS front with comp/ride height adjustment) Elka Long Travel rear suspension with dual rate spring, compression, rebound, and ride height adjustable. Elka rear link.

Chassis:

Laegar LT a-arms +2, Burgard chromoly steering stem +1, Janssen +1.25 swingarm, Lonestar Axcalibur adjustable axle +1+3

Body:

Maier full shinny silver plastics and dual vent racing hood with Nac's Racing red/black/white graphics, backgrounds, seat cover. AC Bumper, AC Propeg/integrated heelguard nerf bars, Tag X-5 bars and Powermadd handguards an AC Full Skid

Other:

BTK 18" rear 20" front new radial Motocross tires (lighter than MXR4's and last longer), HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks, Galfer brake lines, Nac's brake line holders, LSR block off plate, Gunnar tether killswitch, DID Gold X-ring chain (new), fresh Belray Thumper motor oil, fresh Belray Gear Saver tranny oil, new bearing carrier and Pro Grips.

There is well over $14,000 in aftermarket parts. I don't have the time to part the bike out. Even if I did I wouldn't because this setup is extremely fast and solid. Between the stock quad and the parts I have spent atleast $21,000 building this machine. I am looking to get $9,300 out of this. Once you ride this bike it's hard to turn that down! The only reason I am selling it is because I need the money. This is completely race ready to go! I really wish I could keep it. I've won several local championship on it. It's a holeshot monster! It has tons of power to get jumps with short runs out of corners, awesome handling, and soaks up big hits easily without bottoming.

If you have any other questions, please either e-mail me at QuadMXracer17@yahoo.com , contact me at QuadMXracer on AIM or call me at my house (814) 942-5214. I am usually home after 7pm on the weedays. Thanks for your interest!

-Anthony Mastrocola

450Racer
01-02-2006, 05:08 PM
P.S. that picture was taken about a month ago. The only changes are the new tires. Other than that it's the same on the outside.

450Racer
01-02-2006, 05:09 PM
As you can see, it's extremely light. I weight 130 pounds and I can kick it sideways easy.

450Racer
01-02-2006, 05:10 PM

450Racer
01-02-2006, 05:11 PM
action pic

450Racer
01-02-2006, 05:15 PM
last picture

450Racer
01-04-2006, 10:35 PM
bump

hnnblehscnnble
01-05-2006, 11:45 AM
hye u saw u lived in altoona.i spent a weekend there in june to get my dale built.anyways want to trade or are u only selling?i could deliever mine and pick urs up.

kyle

abbott812
01-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Hey. Will you take $9,000 for the bike, and meet in Hagerstown?
Email me back at Burningbigat13@aol.com

LDRacing124
02-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Trade a z400
Mods are:
new Suzuki frame gusseted by Johnny Hale at JH Racing
new Suzuki subframe with gussets and improved seat latch system
new Eyeball Engineering +3 LT Aarms
Custom Axis LT fully adjustable suspension front and rear
Holz Racing +1 swingarm and linkage
Holz Racing +1 steering stem and clamp
Renthal fat bars
new Works Connection frame guards
W.E.R steering stabilizer
New AC Racing bumber
AC Racing grab bar and pro peg nerfs
Sidewinder sprockets and chain
RPM Dominator Axle and antifade
RPM Cyclone front hubs
new Holeshot MXs and MXR4s
new Douglas Ultimate wheels
Laker Custom race cut plastic
Fullbore radiator shrouds
East Coast ATV case saver, shock ressy holders and p-brake block off
Galfer brake lines
TC Racing 450cc National kit
FCR carb
400ex intake
K&N air filter
Yoshimura full titanium exhaust and high rev cdi box

450Racer
02-02-2006, 08:34 PM
hey man. that almost sounds like an even up trade but i'm more interested in the cash than another quad. but thanks for the offer!

z400guy21
02-02-2006, 08:59 PM
not to invade your thread but how do you like the big gun?? is it the new evo?? how loud is it compared to a wb e2? thanks

450Racer
02-03-2006, 05:57 PM
hey. that's ok. i absolutely love the Big Gun. IMO it's just as good as Rossier, Sparks, TC, Yoshi. i can't really compare the sound cause i've never ran or heard a WB E2 pipe. however, the Big Gun has an awesome tone, and it is pretty dam loud. if you don't twitch when you rev it standing behind it then you're atleast 90 years old. the low end is incredible, you can bog the helll out of that thing and it still has a lot of torque that doesn't give up. the midrange is the best though. it's perfect for short shifting. the holeshot is a lot easier instead of revving it out and losing ground or not getting the revs up after a gear. the top end is good too, however, i'm sure there are pipes out there that are designed for solely screaming on the top end, this isn't that pipe. it also depends on your riding style. i prefer a smoother cosistent power delivery and that's just what the pipe has. there's no unpredictable peaks. if i could get any pipe without dishing out any extra money for one over the other i'd still go with the Big Gun. i couldn't say any better about it. i don't mean to sound like a business man but you should also check out there rev boxes. you can get an additional 1,300rpm and 3 hp for $140. that's pretty sick IMO. i have one and it kicks ***.