PDA

View Full Version : 1979 Z28 camaro PIK INSIDE!!!!!

blue416ex
01-02-2006, 11:09 AM
i have for sale a 1979 original Z28,
motor makes 421 hp on pump gas
has all new weather stripping like new interior comes with an AF ratio gage electronic on the driver side a pillar
new oil psi and water temp white faced gages new pioneer head unit Sony Xplod 500W amp new 6x9's and new tweeters in the front seats and rest of interior look like new except for some fading on the carpet in between the back seats original floor mats also not much rust on car at all new gas tank and has frame stiffeners traction bars subframe connectors etc. posi rear with gears (not sure which ones ) new tires front and rear with a full spare rear has 50s and front are street legal drag tires from what i was told

car is immaculate will sell for 7000 OBO located in Jackson NJ

rims are also flat black since pic rims were a satin finish and were unable to be polished unfortunately hate to sell this car but i need more of a truck that i can go wheeling in and haul a quad and hay in for my parents

blue416ex
01-02-2006, 11:16 AM
also forgot to mention that i have all new door handles and a driver side door latch that i bought brand new handles are chrome has new window cranks also only thing wrong with interior is the slightly faded carpet in between the rear seats and the passengers side door arm rest is ripped a new one i believe is 30 $ thou from camarosandclassics.com

this will make someone a great collectors car or a street/strip car

car has a rollbar in it but need to be reinforced or can be taken out with minimal work

interior back seat

and carpet spot