PDA

View Full Version : nebody do it up by minnesota heres some pics

mitchyfz
01-02-2006, 09:10 AM
k if anybody would even think about trying to start a show up in minnesota definetly hook me up or if theres anybody that wants to go riding just to hang out let me know heres me and my yfz bout a wk ago from new years and im only 15, this is off a little snow jump but iv pulled all other stuff

theTman
01-02-2006, 09:12 AM
i dont think i see a helmet....

4. Feel free to attach ATV related pictures to you posts. Pictures of riders without helmets will be deleted - riding without a helmet is very dangerous and is an activity strongly comdemned by ATVriders.

and a few of the AKRAIX group are from minnesota...

flyin#5
01-02-2006, 10:55 AM
i can throw a rock into minnesota.... so i guess im close enough. wear a helmet when your jumping... and you said you just got your yfz? so unexperienced and jumping without a helmet.... there is a little saying that goes "if your not smart enough to wear a helmet, you dont have anything to protect anyways"

mitchyfz
01-02-2006, 11:13 AM
hey now ok iv had my yfz bout a yr and a half now i didnt say i just got it i was saying i just did that jump a week ago i was just jumping a little jump just before i left quick i almost always wear a helmet i understand your concerns

Honda6sv
01-02-2006, 04:46 PM
i could drive 5 miles then throw a rock and id be there...im in northern iowa....where u from in mn?

mitchyfz
01-02-2006, 04:47 PM
i live in southeastern by rochester and lacrosse we got a couple of trails around where i live

Honda6sv
01-02-2006, 04:48 PM
sweet im about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs from rochester
-ill pm u

mitchyfz
01-02-2006, 04:50 PM
my pm crap dont work but you could e-mail me at four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com

bluebaron
01-02-2006, 09:54 PM
i live in sw minnesota, i have heard there are some good riders from towns like wabasso, and hendricks;)

Honda6sv
01-02-2006, 10:09 PM
;) ive heard that too...lol

mitchyfz
01-03-2006, 05:35 AM
well i fnebody wants to get into a show or something let me know if you got msn especially four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com

XCRACER26
01-19-2006, 04:15 PM
I would be interested its about a 4 hour drive to Owatana{spelling} I live In D-port Iowa

Honda6sv
01-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Quad Cities..lol...thats a wicked drive for me..im up by mason city..little more west from there tho..Forest City

JUSTINcredible
01-19-2006, 11:25 PM
i live in southern minnesota in glencoe, its right by hutchinson. if your ever in this area let me know.

msn- blastermaster_99@hotmail.com

bud660r
01-20-2006, 06:06 PM
i live in minneapolis how far is every one from there.
i do alot of riding in east beathel at my friends land.

jumpin is mostly all we do. a littel trail riding here and there.

JUSTINcredible
01-21-2006, 12:12 AM
im about 45 minutes west of minneapolis

mitchyfz
01-21-2006, 02:32 PM
do u got msn or nething if u dont e-mail me at four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com

Honda6sv
01-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Something small. Slapt it together last night.

- Email Mitch at four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com for more info on possible dates.
- Dates/Shows still being planned, everything is still in the works.

toomeyshee87
02-04-2006, 04:09 PM
I live in Echo, bout 20 miles from Wabasso. PM me if you wanna go riding or if theres any shows

Twinky
02-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Honda6sv

- Email Mitch at four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com for more info on possible dates.

hell ya!!! ive been goin to meadow valley for like 4 years now and always wanted to have a show there.. that place gets nuts!!im from hendricks area on the other side of the state... if ya wanna ride some time this summer let us know we have a bunch of ppl!

Honda6sv
02-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Sweet...I have went 2 years. Should have went last year. It does get crazy:eek2: . BUT FUN. Where you there when those ppl push the security 4x4 into the creeck and where gunna light it on fire while it was in there?

...in hendricks...isnt there like a big area to ride at there?...lots of steel ramps (3)...IDK if its the same pic but I think I saw one from there..had some of the guetter ramps there?..NOT SURE THO...

Honda6sv
02-08-2006, 09:00 PM
"twinky"...lol...do u have MSN?

- PM me man

Twinky
02-08-2006, 09:16 PM
ya i was there when i the 4X4 mud tires got push in and in again and again.. almost got my self tazerd

ya the our track the we ride at we are redoing it this summer to make it bigger...we have quite a few natural places to!

Wired
02-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Honda6sv

Hey i might be in minnesota that weekend. Whats the schedule looking like so far? Love to come out and support you guys, always down to help anyone helping the sport!

Jon

Twinky
02-08-2006, 10:01 PM
jon boy it would be the same weekend they have the dirt bike nationals ,,, the track is like a mile away from the pro track,, that place is getten bigger every year we go.

Honda6sv
02-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Jon,
We are looking at that meeting still. Hopefully have it the 18th of this month (the meeting). He still is due to email back...Im getting antsy, thinking it gets closer and closer to that date, and still no answer. Maybe it will give him a bit more insentive to pick it up a bit knowing u may show :p . But, anyways thats the scoop, I really hope to see you there.

-but id LOVE to have it that weekend of the pro nationals in millville. I have always had an awesome time up there...Im sure theres a reason:eek2:..lol, but if it was ALL my choice, I wouldnt have it another way but up there that weekend.

mitchyfz
02-09-2006, 12:02 PM
ok so if anybody is interested in being in a freestyle show or wants to go riding or wants to come support us e-mail me at four_wheelers_rock@hotmail.com names mitch

Honda6sv
02-09-2006, 07:39 PM
OK, the meeting has been offiacally set to Feb. 18th at around noon. All the talk will happen then and there. All new info will be posted on everything that night. It just gets better and better. :D

Honda6sv
02-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Heres a link for more in-depth posts on the show info (same as in here, just more detailed).

http://www.freestylecomps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=244#post244

toomeyshee87
02-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Keep us updated, depending on how the summer goes I may be interested in riding

Honda6sv
02-10-2006, 02:06 PM
toomeybanshee...u got MSN?

-if so add me... vrieze_spencler@hotmail.com
-we can talk about u being in it on there ;)

Honda6sv
02-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Well hey, new update. Just got back from the meeting about an hour ago. It will be held at Meadow Valley MX Park near Millville, MN. August 12 is the date we have set it to be. We are not totally sure on what will happen with fees to watch. Shouldn't be much, if any. We have about 12 riders so far, some aren't sure if they are going to ride or not. We will keep in touch with Roger to see about setting up another show, earlier on. A smaller scaled one, just to get our feet wet. This will also be advertised on some radio stations in the area, as well as camping there and it will also be post on www.meadowvalleymx.com (http://www.meadowvalleymx.com). Other then that, we will keep it posted on here for further info. I will post the list of riders and what they ride as soon as everything is for sure. A couple of them are looking into getting a new ride before the show, and some already have theres set to go.

-More info will also be posted on Freestylecomps (http://www.freestylecomps.com) (in the forums)

-here is a map of the area

sixsixzero
02-18-2006, 11:00 PM
:blah: :blah:

Honda6sv
02-20-2006, 12:02 AM
ALL new info will be put in the thread about the Minnesota show at Meadow Valley....thanks!