PDA

View Full Version : Anybody into martial Arts?

pastfast125
01-01-2006, 11:01 PM
If so, what styles do you use or take classes for? what belt? just general stuff.

(T) (L) (U)
01-02-2006, 12:16 AM
yes i do them the class im in right now kinda focuses on mma fighting like UFC not just one stlye but if i had to name any i say that we study BRAZILIAN JUISTU, KENPO KARATE, some SAMBO throws, a little JUDO for take downs, also a little TAIKWANDOfor the kicks ........ do you want to/do mma

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 08:29 AM
I take karate, my brother owns a studio and is a black belt. His studio teaches a mix of a whole bunch of stuff. I'm in the advance adult class, so must of the stuf we work on are like tachnical kicks, and some ariel type stuff, 540 kciks, butterfly, areials, all that knda stuff. I'm a brown belt.

TRX_450
01-02-2006, 09:53 AM
me and a friend jus bought samurai swords few weeks ago and his dad has a friend whos gonna give us lessons on how to use em next summer

00Banshee
01-02-2006, 10:41 AM
I learned a little from watching Hong Kong Phooey when I was a kid.

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/stills/H/h-kong1.jpg

dangle
01-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by 00Banshee
I learned a little from watching Hong Kong Phooey when I was a kid.

http://www.melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/stills/H/h-kong1.jpg

OOHH SNAP!.... I haven't heard that in long *** time..

Mike

Chino
01-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by pastfast125
I take karate, my brother owns a studio and is a black belt. His studio teaches a mix of a whole bunch of stuff. I'm in the advance adult class, so must of the stuf we work on are like tachnical kicks, and some ariel type stuff, 540 kciks, butterfly, areials, all that knda stuff. I'm a brown belt.

To bad he doesn't teach classes on proper grammar and spelling.

MOFO
01-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Chino
To bad he doesn't teach classes on proper grammar and spelling.

:devil:

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 11:28 AM
yea, mispelling like two words is pretty bad, I shouldn't be allowed to post anymore

Alberta_Qaudin
01-02-2006, 11:48 AM
black belt in Tae Kwan do, havent trained in along time though, moved across the country and worked out of town all the time.

MOFO
01-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Alberta_Qaudin
black belt in Tae Kwan do, havent trained in along time though,

Same here. I studied for about 6 years.

Chino
01-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by pastfast125

must should be most
tachnical should be technical
ariel should be aerial
kciks should be kicks
areials should be aerials
knda should be kinda

That's six words you spelled in-correctly, maybe they should teach a counting class as well!

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 02:22 PM
see, there's a difference from actually not knowing how to spell things, and typo's<(dunno if that's spelled right) Most of those as you can tell, are entirely plausable(sp) typos. When I'm in a rush to type something, I don't type very well. What my post about peoples spelling problems, are when you can't even tell what they were trying to say. If you need me to find an example I will

EvilJester400EX
01-02-2006, 02:24 PM
I know a guy who's a black belt in karate, tai kwan do, jujitsu, and now taking up judo.

xx3003xrdrxx
01-02-2006, 02:52 PM
i got to a yellow belt in takwondo , wanted to do it for a few more months so i could get the camo belt which i thought was badass. lol , just lost interest. All my friends quit and i just sorta quit eventually too