PDA

View Full Version : workout questions

Honda TRX250ex
01-01-2006, 10:56 PM
i need some help with excisese
what excises can i do at home not needing and equiment (puss up sit up ect.) to work on these areas.

the one in the red what could i do and how do i do that excise right

and same thing with the yellow part

450robot
01-01-2006, 11:02 PM
to tone your pecks (yellow) only thing really without weights is to do pushups, your could always go out and buy a wieght bar and wieghts, and do some bench presses, that really works, and is on the cheaper side (im thinkin $60-80)

and to do the red (obliques)

try bycicle crunches, its like a normal crunch postition, but when you tighten your ab muscles to move upward, take your left elbow and turn it to hit your right knee, come down, then come up again, this time hitting your left knee with your right elbow

repeat

Honda TRX250ex
01-01-2006, 11:07 PM
ive been doing push ups for about a week now. but ive been doing sit up for like 5 months. i can feel the muscles but i cant see them. like they are pretty hard. how can i make them visble lol.
and ill try doing bycycle crunches

trx400exxracer
01-01-2006, 11:11 PM
A good way to make them abs come out is

lay down on your back lift your legs about 6 inches off the ground and do chrunches

do about 100 to 200 of these a night 7 days a week

and take some 100% whey protein right after you do this workout

Mxjunkie
01-01-2006, 11:11 PM
I run on a treadmill for 15 minutes, then do curls with a dumbell, some sit ups, push ups, bench press, then treadmill again..

Keeps me in shape :cool:

Honda TRX250ex
01-01-2006, 11:17 PM
how long do you think it would take to get visble abs

if i did 150 of the crunches with my legs 6 inches off the ground

150 bycycle crunches and i eat right, a lot of water not alot of junk food

01-01-2006, 11:18 PM
skrew that crap

for pecs? ( boob's) and arms go over a woops section repeatitly as fast as you can go.

for abs go rake some concrete. make some money in the process.

for legs. umm. I dono. go biking Iguess.

Mxjunkie
01-01-2006, 11:19 PM
dont over work your self, start slow then work your self up..

Titanium
01-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
ive been doing push ups for about a week now. but ive been doing sit up for like 5 months. i can feel the muscles but i cant see them. like they are pretty hard. how can i make them visble lol.
and ill try doing bycycle crunches

Actually all u need to is control ur diet. i saw something on this somewhere before that said u could do all the sit ups and crunches u want but its the diet that makes ur abs stick out.

Honda TRX250ex
01-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
dont over work your self, start slow then work your self up..
well right now i do 100 crunches and ill start those bycycle cruches tommarow with 100

trx400exxracer
01-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
well right now i do 100 crunches and ill start those bycycle cruches tommarow with 100

do em at least 6 days a week and in a month you should deff. see something

just eat healthy serving s of other things salad, meats protiens

like I said protien take some 100% whey protien after you workout

01-01-2006, 11:30 PM
an active livestyle and running is all you need.

oh and Honda TRX250ex I was snooping in your myspace, I'm thinking u need to hook up with that korinn chick she looks perty hot. lol. I'll shut up now.

Honda TRX250ex
01-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by mittimj
an active livestyle and running is all you need.

oh and Honda TRX250ex I was snooping in your myspace, I'm thinking u need to hook up with that korinn chick she looks perty hot. lol. I'll shut up now.
haha been there done that lol...

YamaWarr0121
01-01-2006, 11:37 PM
it depends on your body fat. If you are a skinny kid then you will have ab's after just a short period of working them out. But if you are cubbier than it'll take much longer. This is because abs are musles that develop over your rib cage, and fat develops on top of that. YOu may have a very strong stomach, but just not be able to see your abs because of body fat. For your pectorial muscles i would continue with the push ups, but go out to Wal*mart, buy 20lb weights or 15lb weights depending on how much you can do, and lift.

Lay flat on a bed and do bench press' with them. Then, incline your body on a board or something up against the bed, to make a / shape. And do the same thing, there you have incline bench. Lay the opposite way ( head facing floor ) and there you have decline bench. You'll be set with this until you decide to bulk up and join the gym. Also, drink whey protein after every time you lift, and about 2 other times a day. If you drink it once a day it won't do anything, but more will help break down the muscles and help you recover faster and see more improvement.