PDA

View Full Version : 2004 YFZ450 MX Race quad Houser PEP

quadmx791
01-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Up for sale is a 2004 Yamaha YFZ450. All of these parts were put on the bike new in February of 2005: Houser +2.5 longtravel a arms and a houser std. length swingarm (the a arms have chips in the powder coating from roost, as you can see in the pics. This is the only bad thing about Houser stuff, light powder coating). PEP ZPS shocks with large 8 click rezzys valved for a 180 lb. A class MX rider (recently serviced). Complete hinson clutch and cover. Baldwin full system exhaust (has dent in can, see pic). GYTR kick starter. Zip Ty fuel screw. UNI Air filter. HEP battery box, and fender brackets. AC nerf bars (small crack in weld on right side, see pic), stadium front bumper (only 10 days of riding on this), and heavy duty skid plate (also only 10 days of riding on this). Rath Racing grab bar (fender mount was bent and when I bent it back it broke off, see pic). Roll Design wide foot pegs. RPM Dominator axle. ITP 8 inch beadlocks with burned up turf tamers ( the last 2 days of riding on them was on a hard pack track that just ripped them up). Douglas 4-1 offset rolled bead front rims that were powder coated black at the begining of the 2005 season. These have holeshots mounted on them with about 75% tread left. TAG fat bars. pro design kill switch. dirt bike kill switch for the stater button. Fresh set of OURY grips. It also has the cam timming change. GYTR resistor kit.

The bike does not come with the Roll Design steering stem that is in the picture, as I have already promised it to a buddy of mine. The quad will come with a straight stock stem with TAG fat bar clamps.

This bike has a cracked weld on the right side nerf bar, broken fender mount on the left side of the grab bar, and the left rear fender bracket, down by the upper chain roller, has been welded. The battery has a hard time turning the bike over in the cold temperatures of the winter, I just got back from Texas for a week of riding and the battery had no troubles starting the bike in the warmer temperatures (this is why it is nice to have a kick start backup). Other than these issues the bike is sound and ready to be raced.

I bought this bike used off of a buddy in June of 2005, it was hardly ridden. I put all of the listed items on it, which came from my original race bike that I started the year off with.

I would prefer that you pick up this bike (I am located in central Illinois). I will travel up to 100 miles to meet with bike. If you decide to have this quad shipped, it is up to the buyer to make all arrangements and pay for all shipping charges these are the dimensions 50" wide by 75" long by 43" tall. the width can be reduced to 47" in the rear and when you lift up on the front the front width will get close to that as well. SHIPPING INSURANCE IS UP TO THE BUYER TO ASK FOR AND PAY FOR.

Please give me your email address for pics or let me know if you have any questions.

I am asking $8500 obo.

I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE, PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

Thanks.

rmz250
01-01-2006, 10:04 PM
will youdo 1300 cash?

diangelo#67
01-01-2006, 10:24 PM
:ermm: :p :D :eek: :D hahahahahahahaha

quadmx791
01-03-2006, 07:37 AM
$1300 will be a nice down payment for me to hold it for you. You can pay me the rest when you come pick up the quad. Thanks

quadmx791
01-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Make reasonable offer. Need to sell.

Thanks

quadmx791
01-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Price reduced $7750.00

quadmx791
01-12-2006, 07:45 PM
make offer.

quadmx791
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
I will sell the houser a arms make offer if you are interested.