PDA

View Full Version : ipod ?'s

brian350rx
01-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I got an ipod for Christmas and Im trying to get the music on it. I have figured out how to put a cd on it, but can I put music that I have downloaded on my computer on it as well? I have music on Kazaa and I can play it from the windows media player too.
I havent fooled with it much yet, but if anyone has any useful info I would appreciate it.
thanks

BlazingYamahaYz
01-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Yes, you can put music that you downloaded from Kazaa or any other p2p software. Just go "File>Add File To Library" You can also try dragging the files from the Kazaa music folder(or where ever they are on your machine) and drop then into iTunes.(If you have problems using add file to library method.)

midnight
01-01-2006, 09:06 PM
when I put music on my phone I have to convert the songs from WMA (windows media audio) to MP3 format,just google search for WMA format converters,theres a few free ones out there,at least thats what I had to do for my mp3 on my phone,im not sure if you have to convert songs to mp3 for ipods or not

Titanium
01-01-2006, 09:09 PM
my girlfriend got an ipod video for christmas. i couldn't use that friggen track pad thing on it worth chit so i gave up lol. it looked pretty cool tho when she used it. wat do u think of urs?