PDA

View Full Version : 2005 400ex + 5 yr warranty/theft & mods

pork917
01-01-2006, 07:53 PM
hey guys, bought a 2005 400ex last summer, and to where i moved, i dont have easy access to riding. Included with the 400ex, i have AC Pro Peg Nerf bars, Full prm skid plates (a-arms, body, and swingarm), lonestar parking brake blockoff and a k&n air filter. I will also give you all the original stock parts taken off. It will also be sold with the 5 year service warranty from Honda, so if anything goes wrong within the next 5 years, except wear and tear, honda fixes it free of charge. Also a 5 year theft insurance, if it is stolen, honda replaces the quad. I have kept up the normal oil changes, and service routines. I only had 20 hours of riding time, and got the first service done at Honda. I am open to all offers. I am willing to deliver it to anyone in the NY/NJ/PA area, as long as it isnt ridicously far away. I am willing to ship it anywhere in the USA. IM me at 'pork917' if anyone is interested. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4601785882

There is the link, if anyone is interested in purchasing it off ebay, let me know. AIM me or email me at pork917@gmail.com

NCexRider
01-03-2006, 08:18 AM
You'd do a lot better on Ebay if you included a picture.

pork917
01-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by NCexRider
You'd do a lot better on Ebay if you included a picture.

Your right! I just added a few more detailed pix to the auction, check it out!