PDA

View Full Version : Fliped rims ok for jumping

LiL300exrida
01-01-2006, 06:06 PM
I goin to flip my front rims around on my 300ex and i was wonderiing if it would be ok for jumping and what axle should i get that wont cost a lot THANXS

Z440racer
01-01-2006, 06:10 PM
I Jump my LTZ all the time with fliped rims and never had a problem

clutt225
01-01-2006, 06:21 PM
wouldn't stop you if you had a problem.
your handling may get a little twitchy but will still be better than stock.

pastfast125
01-01-2006, 06:22 PM
what did you guys do about your valve stems? I flipped mine around and the valve stem hits on the brake caliper I think.

clutt225
01-01-2006, 06:26 PM
put the stem in backwards and drill another hole on the other side of the wheel.

Z440racer
01-01-2006, 06:31 PM
I Put A small taperd spacer on first

then the rim centerd on the studs and the valve stem would just miss

you can also drill a new hole on the other side and put a second valve stem in then just put the first one in frome the inside

rooster300ex
01-01-2006, 06:38 PM
A good axle will be a durablue,lsr, or g-force axle if you don't have awhole lot of money.

JR3
01-01-2006, 07:35 PM
i wouldnt really trust it. but before i got my long travel. wen i bought my 450 it had flipped rims and i was doin this 50 foot table http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/104_4461_0001.jpg

TheFontMaster
01-01-2006, 08:41 PM
John, is there something your not telling us:eek2: :devil:

450r51
01-01-2006, 08:57 PM
durablue and g-force are not good axles.

lsr,rpm dominator two, or the team industry axle are the best out there.

XCRACER26
01-01-2006, 09:45 PM
when you filp your rims its that that much more stress on your $h!t. tierods ball joints ECT...

250r manzilla
01-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by 450r51
durablue and g-force are not good axles.

lsr,rpm dominator two, or the team industry axle are the best out there.

thats the truth never buy a durablue they suck ....lsr is the crap man i love mine

01-02-2006, 11:43 AM
flipping the rims is like runing spacers. i have em right now and havent broke a thing in the front. i even had the spacers on and flipped the rims and i was landing flat at 15 feat of air and broke nuthing in the front.

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 01:56 PM
the width of your quad has no affect on jumping, if you flip your rims or add spacers, the quad will handle like absolute crap.

Pappy
01-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
the width of your quad has no affect on jumping, if you flip your rims or add spacers, the quad will handle like absolute crap.

hey buddy, you best leave the jumping to those that actually do it:devil: :blah:

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
hey buddy, you best leave the jumping to those that actually do it:devil: :blah:

i know i know, what was i thinking.

you got me......:D

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 02:13 PM
what makes you thinkit will handle like crap? more width equals more stability in turns.

JR3
01-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by pastfast125
what makes you thinkit will handle like crap? more width equals more stability in turns.

yea but comin from somebody that rode like that for a couple of days the bump steer is unberable. DO it then go hit a lil rutted woop section you will know exactly what im talking about plus yea if the turns smooth if not its still all twitchy just spend the money and get a arms.

400exstud
01-02-2006, 03:08 PM

Read the articles section that explains wheel offsets. It explains my flipping your rims does nothing good:o

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 03:47 PM
OK I understand younow, but would it hurt just trying it, I don't race, I just play around on the track, and our biggest jumps there are like 30 foot table tops. I'm not saying I don't beleive you, I would like to just try it though, and see what it's like.

01-02-2006, 04:45 PM
hey dont listen to those people. they must not be in shape or sumthin that they think its so hard to handle. all i found is that the stearing wonders a little easier sinse theirs more leverege.
when i put spacers on my front and fliped the rims i didnt feel any thing bad happining. i slam through woops and jump no problume

450r51
01-02-2006, 04:51 PM
blue450yo u know nothing about quads, every post u have is dumb. i cant stand when u lie to people and tell them u race and have all this crap done to ur quad. u dont slam through woops and i highly doubt u jump alot. ur quad is a peice of crap. and u think ur the chit! i hope u realize someday that u know jackchit about quads and should never own another one. sry but flipped rims on a quad is not a good idea. spend the money and get a-arms.

CannondaleRider
01-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by blue450yo
hey dont listen to those people. they must not be in shape or sumthin that they think its so hard to handle. all i found is that the stearing wonders a little easier sinse theirs more leverege.
when i put spacers on my front and fliped the rims i didnt feel any thing bad happining. i slam through woops and jump no problume

I'd say the others know it better then you.

You thought you could make your shocks ZPS by griding the tops thinner.:rolleyes:

Pappy
01-02-2006, 04:55 PM

i would bet a months pay that quadracer041 would out race and out jump you to the point you would crawl away sniviling and crying like a baby. you my non informative moron are an idiot.

Ralph
01-02-2006, 04:59 PM
i would bet a months pay that quadracer041 would out race and out jump you to the point you would crawl away sniviling and crying like a baby. you my non inofrmative moron are an idiot.

yeah lou can ride pretty hard

450r51
01-02-2006, 05:01 PM
pappy i bet ur son could out race this idiot. this kid makes me so mad when he tells kids things that are completly wrong.

i have to keep on telling myself that he is mentally challenged.

Pappy
01-02-2006, 05:03 PM
all i know is im tired of getting informed of his stupidity. the old "get off the site" button is all warmed up waiting for the first peckerwood of 06

450r51
01-02-2006, 05:05 PM
haha thank you, please releive us of this genius.

01-02-2006, 05:55 PM
have u people even ever flipped your rims or ran spacers even?

Pappy
01-02-2006, 05:58 PM
have u people even ever flipped your rims or ran spacers even?

i havent, simply because i know what a good handling quad should feel like. on the other hand, i have riden a quad with wheel spacers, and i allowed the rider to ride my quad, which promted him to sell his junk and properly set up his suspension.

then there is the entire issue of what to do with the valve stem. i even saw a moron grind down his brake caliper to clearence the stem

:eek2:

maybe you and him are related..lmao

01-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
I'd say the others know it better then you.

You thought you could make your shocks ZPS by griding the tops thinner.:rolleyes:

that shock thing was a question i had.
n i never sid i race. i sid im going to race next race season.
u people god i want to know one thing i was wrong about and and prove it not jest say that u no and im dumb

01-02-2006, 06:02 PM
for the valve stem the easiey thing to do is drill a new hole and run a tube.

450r51
01-02-2006, 06:05 PM
well ur wrong about running spacers and flipping ur rims around. and i think we have already proved. all u have to do is go to one national and u will not see any quad with spacers or flipped rims there!! even at the local district four races i race in no one runs flipped rims or spacers.

Pappy
01-02-2006, 06:08 PM
for the valve stem the easiey thing to do is drill a new hole and run a tube.

im not going to be the one telling this gump anything further. he is past the point of logic and obviously does not understand the concept of setting up a safe and superior handling front end.

01-02-2006, 06:11 PM
well i do know a good front end. long travle +2 or3 a-arms long travle shocks bead locks.

Pappy
01-02-2006, 06:12 PM
sure ya do sherlock, we believe ya

450r51
01-02-2006, 06:13 PM
u dont need beadlocks on the front. and u might know a good front end but u obviously arent smart enough to use ur "knowledge" on getting a front end.

400exrider26
01-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Hey Alex! The 300ex is coming together nicely! Looking foward to seeing that 300ex rip this spring!

01-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
u dont need beadlocks on the front. and u might know a good front end but u obviously arent smart enough to use ur "knowledge" on getting a front end.

i think bead locks would work good cuz during summer at least once every month i pop the bead on one of the front tires when i land hard.

JR3
01-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Flipping your rims doesnt only make your quad handle like poop it also puts so much more stress on balljoints etc. Yea lou could beat you but i could take him.lol. So lou are you sticking with the hybrid for MX and keepin the 450r for xc or are you going with something diffrent ill see you at the first e town practice.

orangeEX
01-02-2006, 06:44 PM
lemmy tell all you "GO SEE WHAT THEIR RUNNIN AT THE NATIONALS" people. i don't know this kid you guys are bangin on, but i'm 26 years old make $60,000 a year and the last thing i want to spend $700 on is a set of a-arms. the guy just wants to know if it was ok for jumping. this is what i've done to every quad i own, drill a hole across from the old one. put a valve stem in the old hole backwards put some tar seal in the stem and apply the cap. put a stem in the new hole ,put on tire and bolt it on. the only problem i have with it is the added leverage on the bars ,and its a little twitchy on a paved road. 2 solutions
grow some muscles and stay off the highway. as for jumping
i weigh 300 lbs and i have "cleared" yes cleared 60 foot tabletops
so who cares what their runnin at the Nat,ls i look at the guy that can out ride me on the track, "WHATS HE DOING?" he's goin faster
w/ FLIPPED RIMS lol:devil:

JR3
01-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by orangeEX
lemmy tell all you "GO SEE WHAT THEIR RUNNIN AT THE NATIONALS" people. i don't know this kid you guys are bangin on, but i'm 26 years old make $60,000 a year and the last thing i want to spend $700 on is a set of a-arms. the guy just wants to know if it was ok for jumping. this is what i've done to every quad i own, drill a hole across from the old one. put a valve stem in the old hole backwards put some tar seal in the stem and apply the cap. put a stem in the new hole ,put on tire and bolt it on. the only problem i have with it is the added leverage on the bars ,and its a little twitchy on a paved road. 2 solutions
so who cares what their runnin at the Nat,ls i look at the guy that can out ride me on the track, "WHATS HE DOING?" he's goin faster

But imagine how much better you would be with a decent set of a arms and a decent set of suspension.

Pappy
01-02-2006, 06:49 PM
maybe we should have a section for backwoods set ups seeing there are so many people wanting crappy set ups.

ever notice what you get in responces about flipped rims?

twitchy
bad bumpsteer
ill handling

blah blah blah

i make less then $60,000, do not weigh any where near 300 pounds and love to ride past "hick set ups" and leave them drooling over a well tuned suspension.

kids, if you cant afford wider arms, dont sweat it, you can go faster and harder as the quad sits from the factory then you ever will pulling this non sense on your quad. you want to be cool, go get daddys drill, and some inner tubes and flip those rims. lmfao

01-02-2006, 06:49 PM
well my front end is fine so far and the ball joints are tight as could be but still the only thing i noticd mainly was that the front end wondered more cuz i didnt notice much else. cuz like if i go trail ride and i have to go to the side of the trail cuz im going past some one its hard to keep it in a streight line cuz of the wondring. one time cuz of the wondering i almost missed a bridge and if i would have its a 40 foot drop.

01-02-2006, 06:51 PM
maybe we should have a section for backwoods set ups seeing there are so many people wanting crappy set ups.

ever notice what you get in responces about flipped rims?

twitchy
bad bumpsteer
ill handling

blah blah blah

i make less then $60,000, do not weigh any where near 300 pounds and love to ride past "hick set ups" and leave them drooling over a well tuned suspension.

kids, if you cant afford wider arms, dont sweat it, you can go faster and harder as the quad sits from the factory then you ever will pulling this non sense on your quad. you want to be cool, go get daddys drill, and some inner tubes and flip those rims. lmfao

well i make less than $800 a year.

01-02-2006, 06:52 PM
i still bet i could take a stock quad go around a track then flip the rims and get a better time

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 06:52 PM
I understand everybody's concern on it's better to get extended a arms, but for some of us, thats not an option because of money. What I want to know is, would the rims be ok just for play riding, no serious racing, just going out to the practice track, putting around, hittin a few jumps. I would rather have a full front end job with a arms, but I just cna't afford it right now.

JOEX
01-02-2006, 06:53 PM
well my front end is fine so far and the ball joints are tight as could be but still the only thing i noticd mainly was that the front end wondered more cuz i didnt notice much else. cuz like if i go trail ride and i have to go to the side of the trail cuz im going past some one its hard to keep it in a streight line cuz of the wondring. one time cuz of the wondering i almost missed a bridge and if i would have its a 40 foot drop.
That sounds like a great set-up then:ermm:

Pappy
01-02-2006, 06:53 PM
then with you only making less then $800 a year id suggest not hacking up decent parts that will cost you money down the road.

JOEX
01-02-2006, 06:54 PM
I understand everybody's concern on it's better to get extended a arms, but for some of us, thats not an option because of money. What I want to know is, would the rims be ok just for play riding, no serious racing, just going out to the practice track, putting around, hittin a few jumps. I would rather have a full front end job with a arms, but I just cna't afford it right now.
Just get some shocks set up for you quad and stock arms ;)

JOEX
01-02-2006, 06:56 PM
i still bet i could take a stock quad go around a track then flip the rims and get a better time
How will you get a faster time with a quad that wanders more?

then with you only making less then $800 a year id suggest not hacking up decent parts that will cost you money down the road.

hey i hacked nuthing and i have diffrnt back and front shocks now and i need to find a-arms but cant find any.

pastfast125
yea, it'd be nice to have a wider stance though you know? for hitting turns faster, and I know somebobdy's gonna tell meit's my fault and I just don't ride well enough, but thats not it, I can keep up with everybody else, it's just like physically impossible to hit the turns any faster with out a wider stance.

Pappy

why would you want to even consider this if all you ever hear from riders that have atleast some form of working knowledge that it shouldnt be done? hell i bought the wrong offset front rims and the quad sucked, do you think flipped rims are any better? that is essentially what you will have.

as quadracer041 stated, the small amount of width gained by this does nothing positive, even moron blue states his quad darts around, more then likely a cause of flipped rims and an improper toe setting, but im pretty sure he is a lost cause..lol

01-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
How will you get a faster time with a quad that wanders more?

it wonders more if the land is all un even and theirs ruts all over. but i got used to it fast and im way faster on the turns now cuz i cant tip if im going to fast around a turn then i jest and up spinning a cherio. my quads 52 inches wide.

JOEX
01-02-2006, 06:59 PM
yea, it'd be nice to have a wider stance though you know? for hitting turns faster, and I know somebobdy's gonna tell meit's my fault and I just don't ride well enough, but thats not it, I can keep up with everybody else, it's just like physically impossible to hit the turns any faster with out a wider stance.
Start with the shocks then get arms later on....

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 07:00 PM
spinning a cheerio? thats the first time I've heard that.:D

01-02-2006, 07:00 PM
ill have spacers for sale soon if any one wants em and their go for pritty cheap. their crj

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 07:01 PM
what kinda of improvements will I get from getting the stock shocks revalved? and how much does it cost? I can't really afford much for the time being.

JOEX
01-02-2006, 07:01 PM
it wonders more if the land is all un even and theirs ruts all over. but i got used to it fast and im way faster on the turns now cuz i cant tip if im going to fast around a turn then i jest and up spinning a cherio. my quads 52 inches wide.
Just so you know, there are ruts on the track too:scary:

And I belive 52" is too wide for legal racing most places.

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:02 PM
spinning a cheerio? thats the first time I've heard that.:D

i have a feeling he cant afford a donut:devil:

sickmojave
01-02-2006, 07:04 PM
i have a feeling he cant afford a donut:devil:

OUCH..... ROFLMAO:devil:

orangeEX
But imagine how much better you would be with a decent set of a arms and a decent set of suspension.

no dought but i can't afford it
i would love to run what John Natalie has on his 450
but i don't have a hond factory ride so thats where i stand.
once again though i race locally only and have no problems with wandering on the track only on paved roads.
i would be twice as fast with a correct front end but my family responsibilities come first...
I also have the 250r front end with the shock relocator on my wifes 300ex

pastfast125
hahaha, cruel, but funny. I wish I thought of that

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:08 PM
any pro rider will tell you that they are fast for several reasons, none of which would begin with the parts they run. they ride alot, they practice with thoise faster then them, they train for the sport and then you will hear them talk about thier quad.

i bet we could turn natalie loose on blue morons pos and he would still smoke 90% of those that tried to run him, as long as he did not appraoch any bridges, or attempted a cheerio:eek2:

and if money is a concern, why would you live with worse when you cant afford better:confused:

LiL300exrida
01-02-2006, 07:09 PM
orangeEX right on man!

CannondaleRider
01-02-2006, 07:11 PM

Jesus you need to learn how to type.

I guarantee you all of our 49 to 50 inch wide FX/Motos handle better then your 52 inch pile EVER will. Just because it's wider then most quads doesn't make it a great bike.

Flipped rims are not a good thing.

orangeEX
01-02-2006, 07:13 PM
why would you live with worse when you cant afford better

thats the dumbest question i've ever heard
thats what you do you do what you can untill better comes along!

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:17 PM
wow another genuis in the house...

you had a stock rim that preformed as well as a stock rim will preform

you did not have the money so you bought some tubes and took a drill to your good stock rims in the hopes it would offer you better handling. (im assuming because blue moron states that the best mod to make when you flip rims..lol)

you are living with WORSE because you cant afford BETTER.

you should have skipped a few races and bought abetter handling front end, you know it, and i know it.

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 07:18 PM

i would love to make a comment about something you said but ill bite my tongue.
ive cleared 90ft'ers with no problem on my quad.thats because i run non beadlocks.if you run something more narrow you go farther, the flipped wheels are holding you back.

grow some muscle's you say, maybe you should grow a brain?i bet i can go twice as fast with half the effoert of some idiot with flipped wheels.

he asked if he could run flipped wheels for jumping, sure he can but its unnecassary, and will hurt him in other areas of the track.

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:19 PM

he asked if he could run flipped wheels for jumping, sure he can but its unnecassary, and will hurt him in other areas of the track.

dont scare them away with common sense lou:chinese:

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 07:22 PM
can anybody answer my question about price of valving shocks, and if it will make a big difference?

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:23 PM
a simple re valve and re spring if required will run around $400 from most places.

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Jesus you need to learn how to type.

I guarantee you all of our 49 to 50 inch wide FX/Motos handle better then your 52 inch pile EVER will. Just because it's wider then most quads doesn't make it a great bike.

Flipped rims are not a good thing.

how can his quad be 52"? i would assume he has stock a arms or maybe +1 or he wouldnt need the flipped rims. how does he get 52" with a narrow a arm? 1+4 wheels, lol...:rolleyes:

orangeEX
01-02-2006, 07:28 PM
my 400 is 48" outside to outside w/flipped rims and the 300 is 49" tith the 250r
frontend and flipped rims

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:28 PM
how can his quad be 52"? i would assume he has stock a arms or maybe +1 or he wouldnt need the flipped rims. how does he get 52" with a narrow a arm? 1+4 wheels, lol...:rolleyes:

why does the sunrise? what makes a clown smile? it just does:p had to throw in the Joe Dirt references seeing we have entered that realm of mentality. (sorry Dirt, you knew better then to run flipped rims on that hugger orange GTO:devil: )

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 07:31 PM
my 400 is 48" outside to outside w/flipped rims and the 300 is 49" tith the 250r
frontend and flipped rims

thats my piont, he's full of it, unless he has +2 or +3 a arms and flipped wheels

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 07:32 PM
I think he said he's running spacers and flipped rims

CannondaleRider
01-02-2006, 07:33 PM

Maybe his tires were completely flat and he measured from the outermost point......lol:rolleyes:

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:33 PM
dont argue with orangeEX, he goes big i tell ya!

lou, if i had a pic of what id like to post id post it, maybe you could help me out:o

orangeEX
01-02-2006, 07:39 PM
JUNE 05 "PAPPY"
got proof on video if you need it !
and if you were "SUPER PERCEPTIVE"
you would notice i'm on a warrior 350

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 07:40 PM
dont argue with orangeEX, he goes big i tell ya!

lou, if i had a pic of what id like to post id post it, maybe you could help me out:o

lets see what i can dig up

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:41 PM
JUNE 05 "PAPPY"
got proof on video if you need it !
and if you were "SUPER PERCEPTIVE"
you would notice i'm on a warrior 350

sorry chief, update your pics i can only go on what you offer. i was searching for you on that 60 footer...lol

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 07:42 PM
stock a arms with 1+4 flipped wheel and spacers

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 07:42 PM
yea, go look through an old dirtwheels and youll find this one

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:43 PM
stock a arms with 1+4 flipped wheel and spacers

and too add, he landed on the moon due to the flipped rims:D

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 07:46 PM
now I'm confused...he seems to be doin fine on flipped rims judging by those pics:eek2:

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:49 PM
now I'm confused...he seems to be doin fine on flipped rims judging by those pics:eek2:

and he is telling you it is a bad idea. the term been there and tried that happens alot, especially when you used to ride long before alot fo todays parts were even available(syke!)

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 07:49 PM

im joking

the yellow quad had +2 a arms with STOCK honda front wheels and the blue quad has +4 a rms with stock honda wheels

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 07:50 PM
oo aiight..gotcha, well..I guess I'll wait till I can afford a nice front end.:macho

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:50 PM
dont lie lou, i even heard you jumped that big with the a arms upside down and on the wrong side:devil:

QuadRacer041
01-02-2006, 07:54 PM
dont lie lou, i even heard you jumped that big with the a arms upside down and on the wrong side:devil:

now thats Fckn funny...................:D

later boys we'll continue class tomarrow, im goin to bed

orangeEX
01-02-2006, 07:57 PM
correction the big table top i speak of is about 40 ' peak to peak. i thought you counted from bottom of jump to bottom of the landing side!

but thats the biggest jump i have access to!!!

but i still run flipped rims lol~!:devil:

Pappy
01-02-2006, 08:06 PM
its al good, we just dont want folks running out and ruining a good set of rims because some yahoo says it is the greatest thing since peanut butter. believe me, i get pm's and im's non stop on this and how to fix it...

my number one answer..."dont be a dumbazz to start with"

orangeEX
01-02-2006, 08:22 PM
i don't mean to come off as a prick !
but some people just can't seem to swing the cash for long travel
suspension. its a simple solution for the time being. and i have saw the down side of this . i watched an 02 blaster do a cartwheel from a 30 ft table top because the ball joints fell out,
so its not the best idea just know the danger and keep it in mind.
so far i've had no problems.

i've saw worse setups........:D

ZeroLogic
01-02-2006, 08:24 PM
well i make less than $800 a year.

And your mommy buys you all of your parts.....:rolleyes:

Pappy
01-02-2006, 08:28 PM
safety should always come first. i remeber welding steel rims to hubs back in the day simply because we couldnt get the rim we wanted:eek2:

ive also seen high dollar set ups, that were pretty useless because the owner had no ideahow to set the front end up. money may buy fancy stuff but it doesnt mean much if its assembled wrong. this summer a Z400 owner finished telling me about how badazz his new set up was. the entire time he was trying to convince me his set up was as good as mine i was looking his front end over. when he finished i told him, "imagine how good it will feel when you install the upper arms correctly!"

at that point he confessed to having a "dealer" do it. more proof money spent doesnt mean jack if your an idiot.

lol..same day at the track a dude was so impressed with his set up until i informed him that his brand of choice was notorious for breaking ball joints. i honestly thought he was coming off the quad to hit me. a few laps later i got the utility and towed him to his trailor. yup, broke a ball joint.

just when i think ive seen it all, something new pops up.

01-03-2006, 11:20 AM

the rear is 52 the front is about 49.

Chino886
01-03-2006, 11:36 AM
the rear is 52 the front is about 49.

I am going to have to call out BS on that 52" rear end measurement.

Where do you come up with this stuff, are you running a +8 axle that we don't know about.

pastfast125
01-03-2006, 12:11 PM
back could be a plus 4 axle with 2 inch spacers on each side??

Chino886
01-03-2006, 12:16 PM
sorry, I was trying to use common sense.....

jumping + spacers = dumbarse!

pastfast125
01-03-2006, 01:24 PM
well as you have seen, people don't like to use comen sense on these forums:D

pastfast125
01-03-2006, 01:27 PM
and I like to make typoes^^ and I probably spelled typo wrong:D :D :rolleyes:

QuadRacer041
01-03-2006, 01:28 PM
and I like to make typoes^^ and I probably spelled typo wrong:D :D :rolleyes:

lol i believe it should be TYPO'S......:D

CannondaleRider
01-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Chino886
sorry, I was trying to use common sense.....

jumping + spacers = dumbarse!

Throw out EVERYTHING(yes, everything) you know about common sense with this kid

TheFontMaster
01-03-2006, 02:01 PM

Where do you come up with this stuff, are you running a +8 axle that we don't know about.

No I think it's a stock axle with 2 or 3 spacers on each side. I mean why spend 200 dollars on an axle and have it be only 48 or 49 inches wide when you can spend 300 dollars on a couple sets of wheel spaces and have it 52 inches wide. I mean we have pretty much established here that of course wider is better:ermm:

Pappy
01-03-2006, 02:02 PM
you guys havent learned squat:o

the spacers only work if FLIPPED around:cool:

pastfast125
01-03-2006, 02:27 PM
^:D

xx3003xrdrxx
01-03-2006, 02:48 PM
flipping the rims is like runing spacers. i have em right now and havent broke a thing in the front. i even had the spacers on and flipped the rims and i was landing flat at 15 feat of air and broke nuthing in the front.

your also the biggest ****ing idiot out of the 101010010101010101 billion members on this sight! Youve proved this time and time again . DONT LISTEN TO THIS KID , he has no idea what the hell he is talking about and is going to mess up your quad if you flip your rims

Chino886
01-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Throw out EVERYTHING(yes, everything) you know about common sense with this kid

I know, I know....

But hell, I like the kid, he keeps me entertained......:p

01-03-2006, 04:33 PM

im running a lonestar axle + crj spacers

xx3003xrdrxx
01-03-2006, 04:37 PM
WOW , lmao , you ever take that beast to a track ! haha , I bet the regulars get a damn good laugh when they see your walking billboard of a quad, and your wheelspacers HAHAHA

Honda TRX250ex
01-03-2006, 04:55 PM
wow i was reading this thread and i gotta say blue450yo your the most retartedest person in the world when it comes to quad. i wounder what it looks like when you ride.:rolleyes: just shut up for once and stop bullchitting people. no one cares what you have on your freaking smuf 400ex with a chit load of stickers. from what i see you posting it sounds like a POS. go read a book. i bet you dont even know how a 4 stroke engine works!
just stop telling people what to do when its wrong. your gonna get somone hurt.

and i have a few questions about fliping rims.
what kind of wheel spacer to you guy recomemd. i saw some on ebay that mount on the studs on the hub but they dont look to strong. and wouldnt fliping your rims be putting more stress on your front end. and please! i dont want someone answering me like blue450yo i want someone like pappy or someone who knows what they are talking about

pastfast125
01-03-2006, 05:11 PM
yea, I was thinking about wheel spacers, but after talking to you guys I have changed my mind, some people just don't think anybody else knows what their talking about.:D ...byt the way ^^^^ "retardedest"???? :huh

01-03-2006, 05:16 PM
spacers get crj. i have em u can not break em. thats y they have a garnty. and flipping the rims or putting spacers puts stress on your front end exspecily the ball jounts. doing any of that stuff to make it wider isnt safe

theTman
01-03-2006, 05:18 PM
spacers get crj. i have em u can not break em. thats y they have a garnty. and flipping the rims or putting spacers puts stress on your front end exspecily the ball jounts. doing any of that stuff to make it wider isnt safe

no **** sherlock thats what we tried telling you 3 pages ago:rolleyes:

01-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
WOW , lmao , you ever take that beast to a track ! haha , I bet the regulars get a damn good laugh when they see your walking billboard of a quad, and your wheelspacers HAHAHA

i wont be racing with spacers i will be running +2 a-arms.

Honda TRX250ex
01-03-2006, 05:23 PM
did you not read my whole post. i said for you NOT to answer. and i know that it does im just woundering if it puts stress on the a arms or the frame AND DONT ANSWER ME QUESTIONS PLEASE!

theTman
01-03-2006, 05:26 PM
i wont be racing with spacers i will be running +2 a-arms.

with your yfz shocks eh?

Pappy
01-03-2006, 05:33 PM
jesus, what started as a joke ended in one of the most retarded threads ive seen or sadly been part of.

thanks blue moron, you helped drag me down to the bottom layer of the site.

kids...flip your rims, run 10 inch wheel spacers, hell, rivit a barbie doll to your bumper, its your quad, its your life, its soon to be your bad handling beast.

this thread is done