PDA

View Full Version : #1 "Stuntas"

wolffie
01-01-2006, 06:06 PM
want to see the main force in atv stunting? try these sites:

www.juveniltendencies.com
www.cvboyz.com

go to the JT website and check out the video labeled JT TEASER.

both these groups are really great, and if ya want to talk to any of them, go to www.stuntlife.com they can help you out if you want to learn any of the tricks!

ImWhite
01-01-2006, 06:29 PM
hell yea,ive acctually never seen the JT site and i already know how badass the cvboys r...but i gotta wonder how many people will put this down and say thats not waht quads r for?anyways i love this **** and i do it too!

TILLER
01-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ImWhite
hell yea,ive acctually never seen the JT site and i already know how badass the cvboys r...but i gotta wonder how many people will put this down and say thats not waht quads r for?anyways i love this **** and i do it too!

thanx for the support Wolffie .. sign our guestbook and get me an address . ill hook ya up with some stickers
ps.. u forgot the "e" in our name.. links dead

Imwhite,

check out the site and let us know what ya think.. gonna do a redesign in the spring when we get some new stuff .. and vids will be all new 2

thanx all for stopping by!!

ImWhite
01-02-2006, 07:42 PM
tiller u guys have a kickass site too man....i love the pics,u guys r awesome

TILLER
01-03-2006, 09:45 AM
tiller u guys have a kickass site too man....i love the pics,u guys r awesome thanx bro .. if ya get a chance sign the guestbook .. were gonna put an email list together

Hondadudeehhhh
01-03-2006, 10:24 AM
both teams are sick. ive liked the cvboyz since i first saw them. What i want to know is, what ever happened to the HK guys? They had some pretty entertaining videos are one of the guys was pretty good at stunting

TILLER
01-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
both teams are sick. ive liked the cvboyz since i first saw them. What i want to know is, what ever happened to the HK guys? They had some pretty entertaining videos are one of the guys was pretty good at stunting Bill and Tim .. both cool cats .. but i think they got out of in early 04 .. 1 wrecked hard and not sure about the other

ImWhite
01-03-2006, 05:28 PM
tiller signed the guestbook,looked at some vids.....lovin it more everytime,where can i get some stickers to throw up on my truck and quad?

TILLER
01-03-2006, 06:48 PM
tiller signed the guestbook,looked at some vids.....lovin it more everytime,where can i get some stickers to throw up on my truck and quad? i dont have any big ones left for a truck.. but ive got some small ones for a hemet or quad.. send me an email and ill figure something out

ImWhite
01-03-2006, 06:51 PM
ok thats cool
ill send 1 as soon as i get on my other computer since it wont let me from this 1....

400exc
01-03-2006, 07:49 PM
yea cvboyz r awesome! i woud like the free stickers, but my parents prob. wont let me send out a envelope and postage just for stickers, ya know how it is, im only in high school and the parents r still in control lol

ImWhite
01-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by 400exc
yea cvboyz r awesome! i woud like the free stickers, but my parents prob. wont let me send out a envelope and postage just for stickers, ya know how it is, im only in high school and the parents r still in control lol

do it w/o them knowing lol
no thats cool,every1 has been there
dont get in trouble

400exc
01-03-2006, 07:56 PM
yea, but if it ever comes up again where you give out some more stickers, let me know........... in a couple years lol

TILLER
01-04-2006, 06:08 AM
yea cvboyz r awesome! i woud like the free stickers, but my parents prob. wont let me send out a envelope and postage just for stickers, ya know how it is, im only in high school and the parents r still in control lol well if u want some JT stickers .. just send me a pm and ill hook ya up..

JLanphear
01-04-2006, 06:58 AM

Dig 39 cents out of the back of the couch and you are all set....hehe.

I actually have a bunch sitting on my desk that I still have to send out.

So if anybody reading hasn't gotten their's back yet don't worry, they are on their way.

-Josh

CAMPRO
01-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by wolffie

go to the JT website and check out the video labeled JT TEASER.

The editing sucked in that video!!!:rolleyes:

By the way haters.... I edited the video:macho

SethSPST
01-04-2006, 02:13 PM
What's up guys. I haven't got any stickers from the CVBoyz or Juvenile Tendencies. Guess I need to send out envelopes with quarters. ha ha.

Seth

TILLER
01-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by SethSPST
What's up guys. I haven't got any stickers from the CVBoyz or Juvenile Tendencies. Guess I need to send out envelopes with quarters. ha ha.

Seth JT doesnt require quarters .. just some place to send em and a pic of the sticker afterwords..

keep your quarters to call someone who u care about :D

Slinky
01-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
The editing sucked in that video!!!:rolleyes:

By the way haters.... I edited the video:macho
Hence the reason it sucked!

CAMPRO
01-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Slinky
Hence the reason it sucked!

Insults really loose their flavor when you agree with the person insulting themselves. You should come up with some new material.... loser.

TILLER
01-18-2006, 05:49 PM
Hence the reason it sucked! then our video and your mom have a lot in common :D

Slinky
01-19-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by TILLER
then our video and your mom have a lot in common :D dont be mad cause my sis turned you down

TILLER
01-19-2006, 09:33 AM
dont be mad cause my sis turned you down can blame a guy for trying

plus i wanted to see if i could braid her armpit hair

Slinky
01-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by TILLER
can blame a guy for trying

plus i wanted to see if i could braid her armpit hair
well atleast you tried

wolffie
01-24-2006, 06:31 PM
LMAO! hey tiller in response to the sticks, would you like me to send you an envelope! i really appreciate it man! i already got some CVBOYZ sticks (thanks again Phear) i gotta deck my pred out again, so i might be hittin you guys up:D lol, seriousely though thanks! by the way, i am learning how to airbrush! i just got my gun lastweek. i havent had any time to use it, but tomorrow i have some free time so i am going to practice again! heres a shot of the first thing i drew when i got my gun:

wolffie
01-24-2006, 06:33 PM
hopefully in 5 months or so i will be going onto cars and quads. you guys will have to send me some of your quad plastics and i will hook you up! i gotta get good first though! thanks again!