PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hangover Day everyone!

Matt37
01-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Well, since today is National Hangover day ( according to Comedy Central)

How many people are hung over??

I am and I took one of those chaser pills and they worked a bit, but I am still feeling the effects a little.

One thing I learned last night is... Everclear is LETHAL!

Robin Hood
01-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Everclear is in fact lethal, and I'm not too bad today... Vodka was my weapon of choice last night along with some Mike's hard... :devil:

Pvt. Maggot
01-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Eh, A little hah,

keystone, naddy ice, rum, pucker, ect. hah

Matt37
01-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Everclear is in fact lethal, and I'm not too bad today... Vodka was my weapon of choice last night along with some Mike's hard... :devil:

I had been drinking beer for a couple hours. And one of my friends handed me the everclear and they were like try a shot of this and I bet you will be gone.

I was like yea, whatever one shot my *****. This stuff is overrated. All I have to say is, it is not overrated at ALL!

It is 95% alcohol and is the strongest and most lethal vodka in the country. It is almost impossible to take straight shots of it, because it goes through you like crazy... You almost have to mix it.

I do not even understand how that stuff is legal.

Warnerade
01-01-2006, 10:50 AM
ya...everclear is a force to recon with..its right up there with moonshine.

this was my party pack for the night...one bottle of jose is almost gone, other one was untouched..and the jager is about 1/4 gone...

not bad for 2 people:o

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/im%20an%20alcoholic.jpg

01-01-2006, 10:53 AM
i had like three shots of straight jager, a 40 of icehouse, another 40 of budlight and a bit of champagne

Matt37
01-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027

this was my party pack for the night...one bottle of jose is almost gone, other one was untouched..and the jager is about 1/4 gone...

Jager is so good dude.

We were mostly drinking beer, I really do not like hard stuff. All the girls were drinking the hard stuff and we had the beer.

But I had to try the everclear and now I am sorry I did. For anyone that has never had it, dont do it!

Joe400ex
01-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027

Those are drinks. I was dring the same monster yesterday with my jaerger. U had the 30 dollar bottle. Go big or go home they say:devil:

Hondadudeehhhh
01-01-2006, 12:08 PM
5 o'clock vodka. today is a good day for sleeping

toby400ex
01-01-2006, 12:18 PM
I managed to fight the hangover by sleeping on someones couch. Which means I woke up every hour, everytime I woke up I filled an empty bud can with water and chugged it.