PDA

View Full Version : sittin here thinkin...

theTman
12-31-2005, 09:31 PM
Me and Josh (mxjunkie) were talkin about people on crack and drugs, got me to thinking....why?...why would you wanna ruin your life, ruin your family, wife, kids, etc....

Its pretty stupid if you ask me, whats the point? Just for a rush?

All it is, is a big waste of money, your more than likely going to get caught, thrown in jail, loose freinds, become poor and live on the streets.

I guess I just dont understand why someone would waste their life.

Yeah some of it may be peer pressure, having parents do it, trying to be cool, but those reasons are all stupid.

IMO I wish drugs could be wiped out (all you potheads don't flame me) but all its doing is ruining the world, the streets, towns, even states I would assume.

Imagine in a few years, more than half the world will be one big drug dealership.

Sorry just had to vent.

trx400exxracer
12-31-2005, 09:34 PM
if someone wants a rush why don't they go race the Baja 1000 haha

and I could think of better reasons to go to jail (not that I want to go there but there are better thing to get caught or in trouble fo than drugs)

or not gewt caught at all

I completely agree with you Tman

Mxjunkie
12-31-2005, 09:36 PM
My buddies have some problems cause we live in the cocaine area of my county and my little brother lives in the worst part of it, it really bugs me because I know my brother is smart but I dont want him getting hooked. My friends could of been sponsored riders in bmx and mx, but 50% of them are wasting it away on drugs and partying.. its a shame.

I've grown up with a drunk and a family member who has done coke since I was little so I know what its like and how it ruins people same with crack and herion.. I just wish people would smart up some and stop ruining their lifes.

Theres a good quote, Crack/coke is not only a drug that ruins familys, its one that closes the heart.

that almost goes for any other drug..

Hon300ex
12-31-2005, 09:37 PM
i bet a lot of people do it because they have nothing to live for. you can make a lot of money by dealin so i bet that is another reason.

LTandRaptorider
12-31-2005, 09:38 PM
I too agree with ya, tman. My last gf had a prior drug problem, and I think I found out it wasn't so prior. She has 2 kids, lives with her parents because she went through 6 jobs in the 10 months I knew her... Can't live on her own. All her friends are drug addicts/ jail birds. I feel real bad for her kids.

Remember, hugs, not drugs!

trx400exxracer
12-31-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
My buddies have some problems cause we live in the cocaine area of my county and my little brother lives in the worst part of it, it really bugs me because I know my brother is smart but I dont want him getting hooked. My friends could of been sponsored riders in bmx and mx, but 50% of them are wasting it away on drugs and partying.. its a shame.

I've grown up with a drunk and a family member who has done coke since I was little so I know what its like and how it ruins people same with crack and herion.. I just wish people would smart up some and stop ruining their lifes.

Theres a good quote, Crack/coke is not only a drug that ruins familys, its one that closes the heart.

that almost goes for any other drug..

I also had a friend that was good at cross country running, #1 tennis player, and was ranked in the top ten in GA in Alba BMX

Pappy
12-31-2005, 09:41 PM
i have a hard enough time getting thru the day without being screwed up:p

12-31-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by theTman

Imagine in a few years, more than half the world will be one big drug dealership.
You obviously don't get out much, it already is.

JOEX
12-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i have a hard enough time getting thru the day without being screwed up:p
lol:p

Unfortunatly, some people think they need to be 'screwed up' just to get through the day:ermm:

key4202003
12-31-2005, 09:47 PM
comming from a user, i think its all about the rush, for me its expanding your suroundings , why do you race quads, to see how far you can push it, for me its how far can you push the rush... why do people snow board, why do people sky dive, why do people do anything risky? to see how for you can push the experience. some people think im bull headed, but i think i am a risk taker. you take a risk buying. you take a risk selling. you take the risk of driving. you dont take in to account why you do what you do, but for that huge rush that is so intoxicating, you are willing to do what ever to be back in that utopia.

now its sad when people go to the far extremes to reach the bigger and better high. abusing the drug of choice is a sad thing, when someone cannot look at them self in the mirror and see what they have become, but for someone who sees the drug for what it is, mind expansion, well...take it for what its worth.

in retrospect i would do it all over again, just not let it take over me, but to use it for more personal enjoyment. drug are fun i think, its just the legality, and biast opinon that is bad. unless you let the drug take the wheel and drive, which i have done most of the time.... sorry

people also like to escape the pain of life,

"for one to make a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man" or something like that

theTman
12-31-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight

how would i know lol...i dont do drugs

Mxjunkie
12-31-2005, 09:53 PM

Yeah dude, our old schools are freaking horrible you can barley go down the hall without seeing a drug deal lol

theTman
12-31-2005, 09:57 PM
then the idiots who get searched by cops...

"Do you have any drugs"

"No"

"Are you lieing"

"No"

*searches*

"Whats this?"

*pulls out hunk of weed*

"I didn't know I had that officer"

Thats total bull....how can you not know you have drugs on you:rolleyes:

JOEX
12-31-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by key4202003
in retrospect i would do it all over again, just not let it take over me, but to use it for more personal enjoyment. drug are fun i think, its just the legality, and biast opinon that is bad. unless you let the drug take the wheel and drive, which i have done most of the time.... sorry......
The problem with that is the drugs almost always take over, the user has little if any control even though they like to think so.

It's called addiction.

ZeroLogic
12-31-2005, 10:05 PM
then the idiots who get searched by cops...

"Do you have any drugs"

"No"

"Are you lieing"

"No"

*searches*

"Whats this?"

*pulls out hunk of weed*

"I didn't know I had that officer"

Thats total bull....how can you not know you have drugs on you:rolleyes:

you were high and forgot about it?

12-31-2005, 10:06 PM
When I broke my leg about a year ago I was perscribed a very large amount of Vicodin. After a few weeks, the pain stopped for the most part, but my use of the pills did not. Anyone that has ever been on Vicodin knows how it makes you feels. Good. Well, after a few weeks of taking 6-8 pills every day, I realized I needed to stop, and my usage was out of control. I finally had to tell my mom what was going on. She hid the pills, so I wouldn't know where they were, but would still be available if I truely needed them for my leg. Well, after about 2 days I had torn the house appart looking for them. I was unable to find them, but i soon found out that they were readily available at my highschool. I bought a bottle, and after that was used up, I went to my parents for help. My life was revolving around these pills and I realized that I needed professional help. After 2 weeks in rehab/counseling, I was over it. Everything was great for about 3 months, until I broke my ankle and all of my fingers. I was not perscribed Vicodin that time, but a similar painkiller called Oxycodine (sp), so that was very hard for me. I found myself trying to push through extreme pain rather then take the pills, due to what happened before. I am pleased to report that I have not abused them ever since:D

Just don't be stupid like me, please:)

theTman
12-31-2005, 10:07 PM
I was also thinking about this..

old drivers

people over age 70-75 should be tested to see if they are liable to drive, lots of accidents occur with older drivers not being able to see over the wheel, bad eyesite, bad hearing, not knowing where their controls are.

Idk im just in a thinking mood tonight lol

JOEX
12-31-2005, 10:08 PM
When I broke my leg about a year ago I was perscribed a very large amount of Vicodin. After a few weeks, the pain stopped for the most part, but my use of the pills did not. Anyone that has ever been on Vicodin knows how it makes you feels. Good. Well, after a few weeks of taking 6-8 pills every day, I realized I needed to stop, and my usage was out of control. I finally had to tell my mom what was going on. She hid the pills, so I wouldn't know where they were, but would still be available if I truely needed them for my leg. Well, after about 2 days I had torn the house appart looking for them. I was unable to find them, but i soon found out that they were readily available at my highschool. I bought a bottle, and after that was used up, I went to my parents for help. My life was revolving around these pills and I realized that I needed professional help. After 2 weeks in rehab/counseling, I was over it. Everything was great for about 3 months, until I broke my ankle and all of my fingers. I was not perscribed Vicodin that time, but a similar painkiller called Oxycodine (sp), so that was very hard for me. I found myself trying to push through extreme pain rather then take the pills, due to what happened before. I am pleased to report that I have not abused them ever since:D

At least you were smart enough to know there was a problem. That is very rare;)

JOEX
12-31-2005, 10:09 PM
I was also thinking about this..

old drivers

people over age 70-75 should be tested to see if they are liable to drive, lots of accidents occur with older drivers not being able to see over the wheel, bad eyesite, bad hearing, not knowing where their controls are.

Idk im just in a thinking mood tonight lol
So should 16 to 24 year olds;)

12-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
At least you were smart enough to know there was a problem. That is very rare;) Yea.
I want to thank Stephane Roncada for his help and advice to me while I was going through that tough time. He is a professional MX racer for Motoworld Yamaha this year, and he went through a similar struggle with Vicodin.

theTman
12-31-2005, 10:13 PM
So should 16 to 24 year olds;)

i gotta agree with that too....seeing as how im 16 and just got my permit, im not gonna be one of those physco maniac drivers, i was taught growing up to be the kind of driver that is respectful etc seeing as how my dads a cop...

jeeze im still thinking...

drinking and driving...

EVERY bar in the US should have a guard/cop at the door with a breathalizer and not let anybody leave until the are under the legal limit, this would help cut down on drunk driving deaths, even thought it couldnt stop you from drinking at home then driving

bulkdriverlp
12-31-2005, 10:14 PM
So should 16 to 24 year olds;) i agree, at least old people drive to slow, kids get high and go 80 in a 35 zone cell phoning

12-31-2005, 10:14 PM

jeeze im still thinking...

drinking and driving...

EVERY bar in the US should have a guard/cop at the door with a breathalizer and not let anybody leave until the are under the legal limit, this would help cut down on drunk driving deaths, even thought it couldnt stop you from drinking at home then driving Do you realize how much that would cost?

theTman
12-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Do you realize how much that would cost?

yes....but do you realize how many innocent lives would be saved?

ZeroLogic
12-31-2005, 10:16 PM
I think people do it to get away from reality 90% of the people I talked to and are friends with that do drugs have family problem or something that just totally ****s up their lives. The drugs are the only thing that can make them feel better about themselves and get them away from the truth. Personal I think the kids do it because of the parents just don't care. If they would actually pay attention to their kids and help them with school and their hobbies they can become something that would benifit everyone in the future. The other 10% just do it to look cool and become populair and for the attention. Thats just worng they have no reason to do it, not that there is a reason to do it. Personaly I would put the blame on the parents that let their children do this kind of stuff. I was talking to one girl and she said her mom buys her the drugs for her and they get high together. That is worng in everyway you put it, instead of them getting high her mom could be out with they child spending quialty time.

12-31-2005, 10:20 PM
yes....but do you realize how many innocent lives would be saved? Do you know how many bars there are in the US? Do you know how many cops there are in the US? Do you know how many additional police officers we would have to hire to still patrol the streets, AND have an officer at every bar in the United States? Do you know how many cops would end up dead because they wouldn't let a drunk home? I agree with the principal, but the reality is that it will never happen.

theTman
12-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Oh I know it wont happen, Im not trying to make the world perfect, just been doing some thinking

250x_kyle
12-31-2005, 10:25 PM
i totaly agree ive ben addicted to the stuff i get for my sinus infection thank god when my bottle ran out. i know this is retarded but ive also been adicted to nyquil.:rolleyes: but o well i think i have adhd or add because i have all the symptoms but it happens. it retarded to do any drug and **** like that. yes dui's are problems but so are old ppl. i now prefere riding quads and pusing it to the limits on tight trails and jumping

CannondaleRider
12-31-2005, 11:03 PM
"for one to make a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man" or something like that

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"

I'm pretty sure.

trx400exxracer
12-31-2005, 11:10 PM

That is good you actually tryed to get help and knew something was wrong with you taking the pills:D

pastfast125
12-31-2005, 11:26 PM
you know what I hate? the people who say, O I have such a terrible life, I take drugs to dull the pain. In my opinion no matter how bad your situation is, theres no reason for suicide or drugs, it's just stupid. Theres always other options. Just bothers me that people actually think that their life is so bad that they kill themselves or OD.

400exrules
01-01-2006, 12:18 AM
comming from a user, i think its all about the rush, for me its expanding your suroundings , why do you race quads, to see how far you can push it, for me its how far can you push the rush... why do people snow board, why do people sky dive, why do people do anything risky? to see how for you can push the experience. some people think im bull headed, but i think i am a risk taker. you take a risk buying. you take a risk selling. you take the risk of driving. you dont take in to account why you do what you do, but for that huge rush that is so intoxicating, you are willing to do what ever to be back in that utopia.

now its sad when people go to the far extremes to reach the bigger and better high. abusing the drug of choice is a sad thing, when someone cannot look at them self in the mirror and see what they have become, but for someone who sees the drug for what it is, mind expansion, well...take it for what its worth.

in retrospect i would do it all over again, just not let it take over me, but to use it for more personal enjoyment. drug are fun i think, its just the legality, and biast opinon that is bad. unless you let the drug take the wheel and drive, which i have done most of the time.... sorry

people also like to escape the pain of life,

well, all i need to have a good time is that motorized 4 wheeled thing we call an atv out in my garage.

kenwoodjeff
01-01-2006, 12:09 PM
You know I broke my ankle a little over a year ago and I was perscribed OxiCodine, I never got addicted, but could really see how easly someone could get addicted. I have never been big in to drugs, now beer is another story. But I am almost always responsible when I do drink. But every one talks about the "bad" drugs, cocane, meth, etc. But what about "good" druges? How many people do you think abuse Adderall? Probably more than you think. A very high number of collage students take adderall with out having ADD. Hell I think thats the only thing that allowed alot of them to make it thru school.

hondarider2500
01-01-2006, 12:37 PM
you guys realize that alcohol is a drug right? here your all saying how bad drugs are and yet your all out getting drunk on new years. i realize alcohol isnt so bad if your not drinking it to access, but it still can be dangerous. and i know all of you arent getting drunk every night, but it doesnt always take much to have problems with it.
in my mind, pot is no worse than alcohol.
pot is not physically addicting, nor can you overdose on it, both of wich you can do with alcohol.
and if you only smoke pot every once in a while it really isnt going to affect your health.

MXracer16
01-01-2006, 01:46 PM
No coke.... Pepsi! Haha, you set me up for that one.

Honda400exrox
01-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2500
you guys realize that alcohol is a drug right? here your all saying how bad drugs are and yet your all out getting drunk on new years. i realize alcohol isnt so bad if your not drinking it to access, but it still can be dangerous. and i know all of you arent getting drunk every night, but it doesnt always take much to have problems with it.
in my mind, pot is no worse than alcohol.
pot is not physically addicting, nor can you overdose on it, both of wich you can do with alcohol.
and if you only smoke pot every once in a while it really isnt going to affect your health.

Agreed, and pot you can actually control your actions better, compared to being drunk

ha I think pot should be made legal in canada and in the states

hondarider2500
01-01-2006, 02:13 PM
ya and unlike when your drunk, you can actually drive a car while high. its not the best idea but its a hell of a lot safer than driving drunk.

Loser450
01-01-2006, 03:55 PM
ive heard it makes you a more cautious driver.

you heard wrong.

pastfast125
01-01-2006, 04:04 PM
slower reflexes, slower thinking, one thing it doesn't make slower is how fast u drive a car, ever see the commercial where the guys are sittin at mcdonalds and hit the girl on the bike?

luvmyex
01-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Id rather see someone drive after smokin a few joints than after having a few drinks. There are a few states that it is legal to have under a ounce. My 2 cents is alcohol is as bad or worse than pot.

pastfast125
01-01-2006, 04:15 PM
I'd rather see someone driving with out any substance or alchohal in them:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
01-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by pastfast125
I'd rather see someone driving with out any substance or alchohal in them:rolleyes:

Gotta agree with you on that one.
;)

Robin Hood
01-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

I guess I'm not the only one. I know tons of kids who were amazing at everything they did. Then they started experimenting and got hooked. It seriously like gets to me cause most of them were close friends, and we all promised not to touch the stuff when we were younger. I just hope they can get off the stuff before it's too late. :ermm:

01-01-2006, 05:12 PM
My uncle and cousin are on it and it is rediculos. They steal money from there grandma, pawned her bike, and alot of others. I feel like i want to shoot them.

tp300ex
01-01-2006, 05:32 PM
well ive had my cuzz and 3 more just TRY it and the just got messed up and couldnt stop sucks:grr: :mad:

Out_Sider
01-01-2006, 05:57 PM
well.. first off, i don't believe 'addiction' is real, i think it's just an excuse people use to keep on doing what they wanna do. If anyone wanted to quit, they'd quit. it's that fact that they DO NOT want to quit.

These drugs called 'highly addicted' must just be 'that dammn good' because the user does not want to stop, it's not that they can't.

I like many other's have tried smoking weed. And for the first time, yeah i liked it, but i realized it was not something i wanted to get involved in, so i stopped. I still do drink alcohol and do smokeless tobacco. If i wanted to quit both today, right now at this very moment.. i could and it not bother me the least bit.

F*CK ADDICTION AND ALL THE PU*SY'S WHO USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO DO WRONG!

EXtremeEXer50
01-01-2006, 07:23 PM
^^ there is such thing as an addiction why do ppl wake up at 8 and start drinking a beer? u really think ppl like shoving needles in there arms. look at heroin addicts they get sick if there body doesnt get the drug. grow the hell up just cause drink the occassional 6 pack on the weekend doesnt mean that u are anywhere neer an addiction.

Hondadudeehhhh
01-01-2006, 07:30 PM
adderal is very addicting. I dont consider myself an addict but i have gotten to the point where i dont think i could take an exam with out that stuff. I only take it during exams but i do know people who take it for every quiz and test and it's just rediculous what people do to get that stuff.

LTandRaptorider
01-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
well.. first off, i don't believe 'addiction' is real, i think it's just an excuse people use to keep on doing what they wanna do. If anyone wanted to quit, they'd quit. it's that fact that they DO NOT want to quit.

These drugs called 'highly addicted' must just be 'that dammn good' because the user does not want to stop, it's not that they can't.

I like many other's have tried smoking weed. And for the first time, yeah i liked it, but i realized it was not something i wanted to get involved in, so i stopped. I still do drink alcohol and do smokeless tobacco. If i wanted to quit both today, right now at this very moment.. i could and it not bother me the least bit.

F*CK ADDICTION AND ALL THE PU*SY'S WHO USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO DO WRONG!

Addiction is VERY real! Once you use stuff, the chemicals react with your brain, and become an addiction.

I especially like your statement that you use alcohol and smokeless tobaccco, but could quit any time with no problem. Then why do you do it? I too drink some alcohol... :o And also use smoke-less tobacco. I have quit both before, through sheer will-power. Yet I do both once again. Yes, I know I could quit again, but it would certainly bother me! ;)

Do you realize your ending statement also applies to yourself?! You, youngster have an addiction, yet do not want to admit to it. ;)

01-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider

F*CK ADDICTION AND ALL THE PU*SY'S WHO USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO DO WRONG! You're an idiot. Have you ever experienced addiction? I love people who are so quick to judge.

01-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Also, there is nothing addicting in Marijuana, which explains why people can start and stop. I didn't realize at first that you're 15. You have no idea about much of anything.

pastfast125
01-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Is marijuana addictive?
No one would argue that marijuana is as addictive as alcohol or cocaine. However, it's wrong to say that it is not at all addictive. More and more studies are finding that marijuana has addictive properties. Both animal and human studies show physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms from marijuana, including irritability, restlessness, insomnia, nausea and intense dreams. Tolerance to marijuana also builds up rapidly. Heavy users need 8 times higher doses to get the same effects as infrequent users.

For a small percentage of people who use it, marijuana can be highly addictive. It is estimated that 10% to 14% of users will become heavily dependent. More than 120,000 people in the US seek treatment for marijuana addiction every year. Because the consequences of marijuana use can be subtle and insidious, it is more difficult to recognize signs of addiction. Cultural and societal beliefs that marijuana cannot be addictive make it less likely for people to seek help or to get support for quitting.

How do I recognize a problem with marijuana?
Some warning signs are:

More frequent use
Needing more and more to get the same effect
Spending time thinking about using marijuana
Spending more money than you have on it
Missing class or failing to finish assignments because of marijuana
Making new friends who do it and neglecting old friends who don't
Finding it's hard to be happy without it
Because THC is fat soluble and remains in the body for up to 3 weeks, it's important to remember that withdrawal symptoms might not be felt immediately. If you find that you can't stop using marijuana, then remember, there's

luvmyex
01-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Is marijuana addictive?
No one would argue that marijuana is as addictive as alcohol or cocaine. However, it's wrong to say that it is not at all addictive. More and more studies are finding that marijuana has addictive properties. Both animal and human studies show physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms from marijuana, including irritability, restlessness, insomnia, nausea and intense dreams. Tolerance to marijuana also builds up rapidly. Heavy users need 8 times higher doses to get the same effects as infrequent users.

For a small percentage of people who use it, marijuana can be highly addictive. It is estimated that 10% to 14% of users will become heavily dependent. More than 120,000 people in the US seek treatment for marijuana addiction every year. Because the consequences of marijuana use can be subtle and insidious, it is more difficult to recognize signs of addiction. Cultural and societal beliefs that marijuana cannot be addictive make it less likely for people to seek help or to get support for quitting.

How do I recognize a problem with marijuana?
Some warning signs are:

More frequent use
Needing more and more to get the same effect
Spending time thinking about using marijuana
Spending more money than you have on it
Missing class or failing to finish assignments because of marijuana
Making new friends who do it and neglecting old friends who don't
Finding it's hard to be happy without it
Because THC is fat soluble and remains in the body for up to 3 weeks, it's important to remember that withdrawal symptoms might not be felt immediately. If you find that you can't stop using marijuana, then remember, there's

Bingo! we have a winner.

pastfast125
01-01-2006, 08:11 PM
do I get a cookie?:blah: :D

luvmyex
01-01-2006, 08:28 PM
how about a pot brownie

pastfast125
01-01-2006, 08:32 PM
which way did you interpret that info I posted? I'm using that as proof that there are addictive properties to marijuana. Just seeing if we're on the same page?

hondarider2500
01-02-2006, 02:19 AM
^your quite the post whore arent you

Atkins
01-02-2006, 02:23 AM
Marijuana isnt addictive to me at all. I can smoke, and then the next day not care if I ever smoke it again in my life. Marijuana causes people to be mentally addicted to it, but there is not chemical addiction.

XCRACER26
01-02-2006, 03:12 AM
Have I done it yeah, but I choose not too, why beause it turns you to a lazy **** who never wants to ride. I think its just not worth it. I could spend My money else were. On my quad. thats my 2 cents.out

luvmyex
01-02-2006, 07:42 AM
which way did you interpret that info I posted? I'm using that as proof that there are addictive properties to marijuana. Just seeing if we're on the same page?
I agree. the brownie was a joke

pastfast125
01-02-2006, 08:30 AM
lol ok, just makin sure...:D

theTman
01-02-2006, 08:32 AM
wow..didnt think this thread would take off lol

Cdaleracer
01-02-2006, 09:23 AM
ya and unlike when your drunk, you can actually drive a car while high. its not the best idea but its a hell of a lot safer than driving drunk. ive heard it makes you a more cautious driver.

are you freaking kidding me dude? How old are you? I bet you are a pot head too....

Cdaleracer
01-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Alcohol is just as bad as any other drug out there too. I never drank in high school and was a top ranked track and cross country runner in the nation. Had a bunch of offers for full rides to different colleges around the US. I choose Western KY University and started drinking when I got there. Started missing classes cuz of being so hung over. Then quit college all together. Now a days I wonder what my life would be like if I stuck with running and stayed in college.

Atkins
01-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by XCRACER26
Have I done it yeah, but I choose not too, why beause it turns you to a lazy **** who never wants to ride. I think its just not worth it. I could spend My money else were. On my quad. thats my 2 cents.out Same here. Just not my cup of tea, and its not worth the money. Id rather spend my money on my quad and my future, rather than temporary happiness.