PDA

View Full Version : Mx Ready?

QuadRacer18
12-31-2005, 07:40 PM
alright guys. I bought a stock banshee about a month ago hoping to build it into a mx bike ready for the first race of the season on feb 7th. It has the following mods:
-Renthal bars, pro design kill switch, powermadd handguards, dg nerfs, dg grabar, dg bumper, +2+1 a-arms, +2+4 axle, razr holeshots, numbers w/hellbound racing backrounds, motofast 2-1 exhaust, pro-flow intake w/outerwears. NOSS cool head, fmf advanced CDI.

Does this look like a ready bike. The only other thing im planning on getting before the season starts are a set of front yfz shocked revalved for a banshee. what do you guys think. also, ive never raced MX, only gncc. Do i have all the standard need items? thanks

blasteracer24
01-01-2006, 02:14 PM
i would get atleast works instead of yfz shocks. There is going to be atleast one person to say that you should have gotten a 450 but hey. it sounds good and if you liek it then go for it.

450Redrider5
01-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah I would definitly get works shocks atleast cause shocks make a real big difference

hardkoratvmxr
01-02-2006, 05:38 PM
it looks like you have everything and when you get the front yfz shocks revalved and reworked get your rear done also then you w\should be set