PDA

View Full Version : More good news from C&D Racing!!!

JhallettEX
07-02-2002, 03:02 PM
C&D Racing is now also going to be a Sparks Racing dealer. If you are looking at getting anything from a new exhaust system to engine hop-ups or anything else that Sparks offers give Kolby a call at 308-696-7805. He will be placing his first order soon so you better hurry and tell him what you want. I will be placing my order for the complete X-6 exhaust. Thanks alot.

DareDevilQracer
07-02-2002, 03:44 PM
Sounds good! I used to be in atvsource chat all the time as daredevilqracer and used to speak to him quite a bit. I canty get in anymore so its been a while. I cant get into the new site u put on, is there an old one? Im looking for a pro circuit T4 slip on.
Thanks

JhallettEX
07-02-2002, 08:14 PM
I would look into the Sparks if I were you, do it right the first time. I not sure what is up with the site, just give them a call. Ask about the X-4 pipe, that one would be better for you if your motor is not built.

Pro400EXC
07-02-2002, 09:52 PM
The T4 is a great pipe if you don't have any motor work,and if you do get some down the road,you can always buy there headpipes.

Also,if you get a T4,you could cut it down like i did mine,i haven't rodeit yet,to see a diifference,but whne i do,i'll let yah know.\

Thks,
Pro P.S JHallet,haha dude don't rag on me,ight.haha i don't mind it though