PDA

View Full Version : 02 cannondale for sale

jfarrar30
12-31-2005, 07:26 AM
i was building this quad to keep and was selling my mx bike but due to the low resale value of cannondales(or any used quad for that matter)i am forced to sell this one to to buy my new quad.dont miss out this is really a nice quad. I have an 02 cannondale with tons of new parts. I bought the quad used a while back as a back up quad and have recently had the chance to rebuild it into basically a new quad. It is titled as a Blaze and has a Blaze frame but the Blaze wheels and exhaust and suspension is no longer with this quad. It is set up more like the potent Speed Cannondale offered in its line up. It has a huge list of new parts including a NEW 450 stroker motor. Meaning it has lots of new parts and zero hours on it allthough it will be properly broken in before sale ends.

The motor has a new 2mm stock stroker crank 0 hours, new 95mm piston and sleeve 0 hours, new bearings throughout the engine as well as all seals replaced, new timing chain, brand new head, valves and springs (head has been ported) has the stud update, alluminum impellar, repowdercoated valve cover, metal oil pump gears, billet decompression mech., has the better older style cast case machined to accept the hydro clutch. Brand new exhaust system, new clutches, I had this same motor in my race bike (minus the 97mm piston) and it proved to be bulletproof. I estimate this motor to put out around 50 hp if not more!

Chassis wise the frame is a low hour frame hardly a scratch on it. Has new a-arm bushings, balljoints, swingarm bearings,(all other bearings are tight and should last a while) new rear ohlins shock(Speed), brand new silver plastic(side spars are used with a little wear from boots), lonestar stem, new throttle cable, new hydro clutch system(complete), tons and tons of new powdercoating. Tires are in excellent shape and have 90% tread. This is one of the best looking quads I have put together yet!

The quad could use new tierod ends (38$ for 4 at blackwidow atv) but other than that everything has been replaced!

I hate to sell this quad it totally breaks my heart but I'm switching to a different brand of quads due to better sponsorships.

jfarrar30
12-31-2005, 07:29 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4601298701&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

here it is on ebay.looking to get 3g for it.i will get some better pics once i resize them if this pos will let me!

jfarrar30
12-31-2005, 07:37 AM
woops that was a little small.try this.ill get more up i have a ton of pics as i ebuilt it

jfarrar30
12-31-2005, 07:44 AM

jfarrar30
12-31-2005, 07:52 AM
/

jfarrar30
12-31-2005, 07:53 AM
[

jfarrar30
12-31-2005, 07:58 AM
/

jfarrar30