PDA

View Full Version : Atvriders" Best of 2005"

QuadJunkies
12-31-2005, 01:23 AM
I thought it would be fun to ring out the new year and talk about all the great topics of 2005.
It can be what ever your favorite topics was .

I have so many , but I think mine was my annual Dunetopia Group ride , it was fun meeting new riders every year on the group ride and 5 days of R&R on the sand is always a GREAT vacation! I also had a blast shooting pics and vidoe of the trip

Its been such a pleasure to meet some of the people on the site this year, nice to out a face to a name and I look forward to meeting more hopefully in 2006!!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167742&highlight=Dunetopia

Ill list more threads from others threw out the wk end .

What was your most memorable topic of 2005??

theTman
12-31-2005, 08:21 AM
:o banana boy thread

RaptorRacer45
12-31-2005, 09:21 AM
Girlfriend Pics:D

ZeroLogic
12-31-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
Girlfriend Pics:D

:macho :blah:

QuadJunkies
12-31-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by theTman
:o banana boy thread

Link?

Tommy 17
12-31-2005, 10:56 AM
the best thing was DEF!!!! pappys cookin and the rausch creek ride... NOTHING can top that:devil:

if you guys only knew the story of me, killabanshee, mxjunkie(lil joshie), riddin jesse, and killas friend goin to arbys and finding the cross dresser you all would die! haha

Ridin' Jesse
12-31-2005, 11:11 AM
God damn Franch! :blah: Hahaha that was so funny Tommy.

Mxjunkie
12-31-2005, 11:26 AM
LOL that cross dressing dude hahaha

We walk into arbys and were all nasty dirty, smellin horrible. I look over and see a guy in a TIGHT silk shirt, tight pants, like high heel boots and I swear he was wearing make up, his wife had like a flat top and she was dressed kinda tom boyish LOL

then the cashier at arbys

tommy- so what do you think joshie girl or guy

Me- man idk what that is..

Jesse- I think its a dude

Tommy- deff a dude, look at it..

Killa- wtf

LOL

Warnerade
12-31-2005, 11:46 AM
gas prices....:o

i love dier wolf...

gyt-r450
12-31-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
:macho :blah:

:devil:

Tommy 17
12-31-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
LOL that cross dressing dude hahaha

We walk into arbys and were all nasty dirty, smellin horrible. I look over and see a guy in a TIGHT silk shirt, tight pants, like high heel boots and I swear he was wearing make up, his wife had like a flat top and she was dressed kinda tom boyish LOL

then the cashier at arbys

tommy- so what do you think joshie girl or guy

Me- man idk what that is..

Jesse- I think its a dude

Tommy- deff a dude, look at it..

Killa- wtf

LOL

you forgot to add the throwin of curly fries at the IT... the pissed of looks he or she or what ever it was gave us... then the i can't eat because just seeing IT! it makin me sick!

good times haha

how about stealin the hay bails to burn because we didnt have any wood:o

TheFontMaster
12-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
gas prices....:o

i love dier wolf...

Hahaha that guy was the greatest:p

The Rausch trip was a blast, for what little time was there. I can't wait for the next one.

Then there was the GNC, and GNCC national races at Unadilla,I was only watching but they were the first quad races I've been to. And the GNCC I even got to take some pictures for the site.

Atkins
12-31-2005, 01:57 PM
That kid with th sh*tty Raptor and "drag" Banshee was always a hoot to make fun of.

Girlfriend pics......Mmmmmmm

Prom Pics.......Mmmmmmm

jwick07
12-31-2005, 02:00 PM
The kid who was bragging about his dirt freestyle BMX jumping then he posted pics and the whole jump looked like as much dirt as he could load in a 5 gallon bucket

TRX_450
12-31-2005, 02:20 PM
the buddah thread cracked me up

JDiablo
12-31-2005, 02:21 PM
girlfriends :devil:

I know what we have to do again.

Prank call everybody...me and Josh are good at the haha,pappy got a call from us at like 1130 one time :macho

theTman
12-31-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo
girlfriends :devil:

I know what we have to do again.

Prank call everybody...me and Josh are good at the haha,pappy got a call from us at like 1130 one time :macho

:mad: :grr: so didnt i you pricks

lonestar13r
12-31-2005, 02:23 PM
The kid who was bragging about his dirt freestyle BMX jumping then he posted pics and the whole jump looked like as much dirt as he could load in a 5 gallon bucket

lofl... i remember that

Rausch Ride was amazing,,, to bad i didn't get to make it up till sunday this year. Looking forward to that for 06 thoe!!!!!.
-Ethan

JDiablo
12-31-2005, 02:32 PM
:mad: :grr: so didnt i you pricks

Your mom sounded pretty hot,have a pic?

theTman
12-31-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo
Your mom sounded pretty hot,have a pic?

no but i got plenty of your mom:devil:

Atkins
12-31-2005, 02:51 PM
His mom is hot!:eek2: :devil:

JDiablo
12-31-2005, 02:53 PM
no but i got plenty of your mom:devil:

Someone likes talking chit :o

Just tell your mom thanks for the good time last nite

And atkins can you get pix?

theTman
12-31-2005, 02:57 PM
:o i forgot atkins was here....rofl

Atkins
12-31-2005, 03:12 PM
Sorry John, only sweet sweet memories.:blah:

theTman
12-31-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Sorry John, only sweet sweet memories.:blah:

you saw her for what...4 min

she didnt like u anyways u smelled like ciggys haha

theTman
12-31-2005, 03:39 PM
:o then there was the time i put josh's picture on HotorNot
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149388&highlight=vote+mxjunkie69

banana boy thread...\/
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129945&highlight=300exrida

whitelakemotors kid was a good time...and that kid with the bmx jump....

so many good times and many more to come

BlasterEaten250
12-31-2005, 05:02 PM
The buddah thread:chinese:

Mxjunkie
12-31-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
you forgot to add the throwin of curly fries at the IT... the pissed of looks he or she or what ever it was gave us... then the i can't eat because just seeing IT! it makin me sick!

good times haha

how about stealin the hay bails to burn because we didnt have any wood:o

LOL

we are trying to get a fire going so me and tommy venture out to the track and we see a tree, tommys like grab that hay, This tree has marks in it from where people have hit the thing, we grab half a bail or so and hussle back to the camp site LMFAO

Then we proceeced to knocking down defensesless trees for fire wood, We all grab this one tree Jesse and me are jumping on it cussing it out trying to get it to snap so I finally get pissed and pull the thing and beat it to death hahah, we were pitted all the way near the xc track and in that one part theres a little gulley, I'm down there knocking down trees, and them idiots decided to hurl rocks down at me lol *******s.. and using vp racing fuel to get some wooos and ahhs

Hey Tommy how about the dude we thought was Harlen in the old arse winabego, Were sitting there by the dyno watching Chads badass R do some runs and everyones like maybe thats harlen, Tommy and me walk over and the guys like this old hippie with a beard and long arse hair, he has like his entire family with him it was so funny, he was like is this the track, I said yeah they are out there, he goes out where I dont see anything, its like 10pm theres no wonder the dude cant see anything haha..

then I was following my buddy donald and he cut the wheel and he ran into each other in the pits LOL

I was following tamehart crossing tracks and I rode into a 2ft deep ditch, tamehart goes, I do a look back to see you go head over heels into a ditch lol

Then they started that BADASS banshee at like 11pm so I started mine up and showed that thing whos boss around them parts.. :chinese:

I cant wait for 06, the banshee might just get more air time then last year, I blew both front shocks on friday and rode all day saturday with em blown haha. I loved the looks I got when I came back into the pit area lmfao, everyone that I passed looked at me

TheFontMaster
12-31-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
LOL

we are trying to get a fire going so me and tommy venture out to the track and we see a tree, tommys like grab that hay, This tree has marks in it from where people have hit the thing, we grab half a bail or so and hussle back to the camp site LMFAO

Then we proceeced to knocking down defensesless trees for fire wood, We all grab this one tree Jesse and me are jumping on it cussing it out trying to get it to snap so I finally get pissed and pull the thing and beat it to death hahah, we were pitted all the way near the xc track and in that one part theres a little gulley, I'm down there knocking down trees, and them idiots decided to hurl rocks down at me lol *******s.. and using vp racing fuel to get some wooos and ahhs

Hey Tommy how about the dude we thought was Harlen in the old arse winabego, Were sitting there by the dyno watching Chads badass R do some runs and everyones like maybe thats harlen, Tommy and me walk over and the guys like this old hippie with a beard and long arse hair, he has like his entire family with him it was so funny, he was like is this the track, I said yeah they are out there, he goes out where I dont see anything, its like 10pm theres no wonder the dude cant see anything haha..

then I was following my buddy donald and he cut the wheel and he ran into each other in the pits LOL

I was following tamehart crossing tracks and I rode into a 2ft deep ditch, tamehart goes, I do a look back to see you go head over heels into a ditch lol

Then they started that BADASS banshee at like 11pm so I started mine up and showed that thing whos boss around them parts.. :chinese:

I cant wait for 06, the banshee might just get more air time then last year, I blew both front shocks on friday and rode all day saturday with em blown haha. I loved the looks I got when I came back into the pit area lmfao, everyone that I passed looked at me

Well lets see you guys managed to get about 1 of those trees to the fire, along with a couple tree roots that someone pulled out of the ground (it was raining all day) nothing was dry. Yet they still tryed to get these roots that were soaked, and covered in dirt to catch fire.

Yes you showed that BADASS banshee who was boss, you showed them that they were still the boss:o :p

Mxjunkie
12-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey their banshee sucked the reeds into the motor mine doesnt do that

Mines better lol Horsepower yet reliable.. :devil:

Pappy
12-31-2005, 09:39 PM
man, i build a badazz quad and you all used it for a friggon park bench:D

Mxjunkie
12-31-2005, 09:42 PM
That badass quad getting kikked up on de mx track by a banshee :devil:

theTman
12-31-2005, 09:55 PM