PDA

View Full Version : Sparks Big Core

redlined94
12-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Just wondering about you fellas with the Big Core system how much of a difference you noticed in it from regular. I have the standard exhaust right now and wanna convert mine. You think it would be noticable or should i just use the money elsewhere? Just give me your 2 cents guys. Thanks!!

honduh440
12-30-2005, 11:47 PM
ive had both. if your standard is still pretty new and not beat to death id spend the money else where

12-31-2005, 12:09 AM
i have the big core, but ive never rode the standard, it is supposidly going to add in the range of .5-1.5 hp depending on your engine mods, so if that number is an increase you want then go for it, but you also need to remember with the bigger pipe u will lose low end torque

eagertorace
12-31-2005, 11:35 PM
never had the standard core, but I'll be trying my big core out today. I took it down the road and back and noticed it had more torque than the hrc exhaust. The hrc header is bigger than the sparks but the sparks sounds alot better. Fit and finish is good and sparks recomended jetting seems right on.
Besides, what's a big core conversion cost anyways? hardly nothing.

Punk'd
12-31-2005, 11:55 PM
If you take the lid off.. BIG diffrence over stock. I hate putting the stock back on when I have places to go with sound limitation.

redlined94
01-01-2006, 03:23 AM
Ya i have my lid off already. I only have a cam for motor mods so you think the big core would just be a waste without a piston?