PDA

View Full Version : bro bought a 2002 jetta 1.8 turbo and gave me this

killen them all
12-30-2005, 04:39 PM
1992 mazda protoge it has a new full hi performance exhaust K&N air filter 17" rims it also has the stock rims with brand new snow tires the engine is a 4cyl 16 valve I think im going to sell it so i can put some stuff on my 93 300zx tt when i get it but what do you think this car is worth ill might trade it for something to:ermm:

gun32boarder
12-30-2005, 05:03 PM
kbb.com
nadaguides.com

Nada is usually what you would get on a private sale.

killen them all
12-30-2005, 05:03 PM
hers a nother pic of it what do you guys think i should do my dad is buying me a 93 300zx tt in marchso i dont really need this i am looking for a projet quad or atc or bike so ill take trades on it might even trade for a truck to junk on in the dunes:devil: ill see if i have more pic to show you guys

dangle
12-30-2005, 05:06 PM
That thing hurts my eyes...

Mike

12-30-2005, 05:12 PM
its in pretty decent condition you might be able to get around 3-4 g's for it

killen them all
12-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by dangle
That thing hurts my eyes...

Mike yeah lol but you cant beat free and if it means selling it to buy an exhaust for my 300zx tt when march comes when i can get it... it pisses me off my dad want let me have the zx till the winters over cuz i cant drive it in the snow so he said whats the point of storing it but i said to him is to buy stuff for it and work on and just says w/e but i have a lot to do to it like 18" rims body kit and a full exhaust i think im getting the greaddy exhaust and i am getting some turbo tuning done and motor work

killen them all
12-30-2005, 06:19 PM
nother pic

dbsbl1
12-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by killen them all
what do you guys think i should do

Learn to use some puncuation:rolleyes:

dbsbl1
12-30-2005, 09:48 PM
what do you guys think i should do

Maybe learn to use some puncuation:rolleyes:

killen them all
12-30-2005, 10:44 PM
what would be a good price for this and do you think i could trade some1 for likea 400ex or older banshee 250r lt250 or quadzilla or no thanks

TheFontMaster
12-30-2005, 11:08 PM
Well you could always just keep it and use it as your winter rat, instead of driving the ZX in the winter. I would atleast keep it untill you know that you are getting the 300ZX. You know your getting it now, but you never know what will happen in 3 months. I was suposed to get a hell of a deal on a bronco over the summer, but at the last minute the guy decided to keep it.

FreekShow
12-31-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by dbsbl1
Maybe learn to use some puncuation:rolleyes:

Hey moron, where is your PUNCTUATION(thats how you spell it) in that sentence?

kicken250x
12-31-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
Hey moron, where is your PUNCTUATION(thats how you spell it) in that sentence?

ah hahahah that was awesome.... id ride that around do some burnouts pop some wheelies. then when u get the zx sell it and buy CUSTOM stuff for the new car. dont go out and buy stupid brand chit because all youre buddies say its cool. go to an exhaust shop and have them bend you a stainless 3.25 system with stock style outlets and a big muffler. usualy CUSTOM systems get better performance anyway. or even better order the bends from someone, and weld one up yourself! dont spend money on stuff and have someone put it in just because its cool, its twice as cool when you do it yourself and learn something from the whole ordeal. i wouldnt put 18's on it, keep a smaller rim and a 50 series tire, it always looks better than a rubber band. send the computer to a reputable company and have them flash it to run slightly larger injectors and get a boost controler and youll have one fast car. theres no need for motor work on a TT 300.

Jake250ex
12-31-2005, 02:54 PM
Maybe learn to use some puncuation

Don't forget the bouble post! ;)

12-31-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
Don't forget the bouble post! ;) Double*

stc416rider
12-31-2005, 06:04 PM
that car is really ugly

killen them all
12-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by stc416rider
that car is really ugly thanks but it was given to me for free and it gets around 34 mpg

quadrcr161
12-31-2005, 10:22 PM
yeah lol but you cant beat free and if it means selling it to buy an exhaust for my 300zx tt when march comes when i can get it... it pisses me off my dad want let me have the zx till the winters over cuz i cant drive it in the snow so he said whats the point of storing it but i said to him is to buy stuff for it and work on and just says w/e but i have a lot to do to it like 18" rims body kit and a full exhaust i think im getting the greaddy exhaust and i am getting some turbo tuning done and motor work

how about keep it for a beater and winter ride, so you dont mess up the Z. put it back fully stock and enjoy not getting attention or harrased by cops just being a young kid in a car. the TT Z car is pretty rare, very hard to find and esp in good shape. please god dont put a body kit, and 18's, do you know how rare the stock TT rims are worth? plus if it snows up there the salt can cause rust in the body pannels. if your smart keep the car close to stock and take car of it, it will be worth it in the long run. also remember your dad is paying for it, if your dad is that cool, you should respect it and treat it like you deserve it. how old are you? it didnt say in your profile.

killen them all
12-31-2005, 11:14 PM
i am 17

put-put
12-31-2005, 11:20 PM
wheres the pics of ur "300 Z"??

killen them all
12-31-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by put-put
wheres the pics of ur "300 Z"?? i dont get till march 3rd dad gets his bonus you guys will be first to see pic

trick450r
01-01-2006, 09:29 AM
i dont get till march 3rd dad gets his bonus you guys will be first to see pic

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbull ssssssssssssss****

just admit that your not getting a 300 tt, just like you dont have a banshee gixxer, or any other of those stupid things you said you had or were building.....