PDA

View Full Version : Riding in Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas!

adrenalinefreak
12-30-2005, 08:18 AM
Anybody ride in or around Las Vegas, NV? Or places like Dumont Dunes in California, Coral Pink in Utah, Sand Hollow In Utah, Logandale in Nevada, or Armagosa in Nevada?

Just wanting to see who else rides in these areas?

R_rocket
01-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Sup Adrenalinefreak. I havnt rode in those areas, but I am moving to vegas in April. What is your favorite place to ride.

adrenalinefreak
01-08-2006, 09:33 PM
I have several places that I like to ride and each have their own benefits...Logandale is the closest that we usually go to...it is trail riding with a little dunes mixed in...

Sand Hollow is on the way to St. George, Utah...it's nice...mostly all sand, but it has rocks that protrude out of nowhere so that kind of sucks, but overall great jumping!!!

Coral Pink is past St. George, Utah and I love this place! Sand Dunes that are red or dark Pink hence the name coral pink...it has dunes with trails mixed in...they have this one trail that runs along side the canyon that is awesome and it's one way!!

Cold Creek is aight too...it's accessible through Pahrump and it's more trail riding.

Dumont is nice...we actually haven't been since last March...I miss it...

I haven't been riding since thanksgiving and I am going through major withdrawls...

Where are you moving from? What do you normally ride? What kind of bike do you have?

adrenalinefreak
01-08-2006, 09:37 PM
I answered two parts of my questions...by reading your signature I see you have a 450R (nice) and that you're in Nebraska...but what kind of riding do you like? Ohh and do you race at all?

R_rocket
01-08-2006, 10:53 PM
I live in omaha. I dont mx or xc race. I like to ride trails, jumping but there really isnt any thing nice where i ride to jump, drag racing, or messing around. I am excited to get out there and do some hill climbing.

What do u ride?

adrenalinefreak
01-09-2006, 08:12 PM
I ride pretty much anything I can get my wheels on...heehee

Trails, dunes, etc....

I love jumping and stuff and there is plenty of places to do everything out here...All the places I named have awesome riding areas...as for jumping...the best I've seen has been out at Sand Hollow and Coral Pink Sand Dunes...perfect..and soft!