PDA

View Full Version : buyer beware

kasea90cc
12-29-2005, 08:24 PM
be warned, I got one of those new aasco pro 90s from eastside ms, out of arizona, first it wouldnt run with the pipe that comes on it ,had to get a new one,when i got it running the first practice the axle came loose do to the treads being the same on both sides, fixed that then few more laps and the swingarm was bent,done for that day,shocks to stiff,eastside said to weld a shock mount farther forward on the frame ,ok did that and to cut the stops on the ster stem so it will turn ,ok did that , second practice, out 15 minutes trans in pieces,called eastside and they said theres "no warranty" on these quads "great" brand new, rode twice by a 8 yearold, this quad looks ok but what a piece of s#$t nows hes back on old faithful kasea90, eastside claims these quads are race ready out of the box ,what a joke,i payed 3000 for it ,will sell for 2000 "any takers? theres more but i had a long day so just beware.

QuadJunkies
12-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by kasea90cc
be warned, I got one of those new aasco pro 90s from eastside ms, out of arizona, first it wouldnt run with the pipe that comes on it ,had to get a new one,when i got it running the first practice the axle came loose do to the treads being the same on both sides, fixed that then few more laps and the swingarm was bent,done for that day,shocks to stiff,eastside said to weld a shock mount farther forward on the frame ,ok did that and to cut the stops on the ster stem so it will turn ,ok did that , second practice, out 15 minutes trans in pieces,called eastside and they said theres "no warranty" on these quads "great" brand new, rode twice by a 8 yearold, this quad looks ok but what a piece of s#$t nows hes back on old faithful kasea90, eastside claims these quads are race ready out of the box ,what a joke,i payed 3000 for it ,will sell for 2000 "any takers? theres more but i had a long day so just beware.

Ill keep quiet on this one , but ALOT of peeps know of my dealingsthere ... Wont happen EVER again.. Im sorry to hear that

So were ya told about there not being a warrenty when you purchased it??

smokinwrench
12-30-2005, 05:37 AM
Surely there has got to be someone you can call. Better business burea, attorney general, especially if you were told it had warranty.

400grl
01-03-2006, 11:16 AM
You guys should be putting this info on AZ's MX site - www.gomxracing.com - I have heard Eastside was producing their own brand of race quads and wondered how that was going.......might be alot of people in AZ needing to know this info.

Also, a great website of reporting ripoffs is www.ripoffreport.com

QuadJunkies
01-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
You guys should be putting this info on AZ's MX site - www.gomxracing.com - I have heard Eastside was producing their own brand of race quads and wondered how that was going.......might be alot of people in AZ needing to know this info.

Also, a great website of reporting ripoffs is www.ripoffreport.com

Good idea