PDA

View Full Version : ?help?

rooster_20
12-29-2005, 07:47 PM
I was racin my friend on his z400 and for one of the first times i was beatin him but i poped out on the clutch and my bike kicked over towards a ditch i tried to ride it out but couldnt it fliped off a 10ft drop and into a creek. My friends helped me pull it out and to my surprise there was nothing broke or bent (thats because its a honda) the bad thing was that there was no power to anything. Turns out it was a fuse we fixed it and then went ridin again it ran fine down the road but when we started up the mountains it started fluttering and now only runs about half throttle it seems it wont run with the choke on there was no water in the gas when i drained some of it and checked may be in the switch any help please sorry for the long post.

kyex40047
12-29-2005, 10:40 PM
First of all drain your oil. That needs to be done to make sure ther is no water in your motor. Secondly try to break your sentence into sentences, I am having alittle bit of trouble understanding what you are saying. It will make it easier to help you.

rooster_20
12-31-2005, 01:48 AM
I tend to ramble i will try to be more clear this time. My 4wheeler is running like crap. It might be the electrical, or the carb. The only thing that was under water was the handlebars that is why the fuse blew. So i dont think there would be water in the oil. The reason I dont think that its the carb is because I drained some gas out and it looked fine. Also the bike ran great for a long time before it started fluttering. Sorry for my bad sentence structure.

rooster_20
01-01-2006, 07:15 PM
took the carb apart today 2 screws worked loose i guess tightened them up runs better than ever thanks kyex40047