PDA

View Full Version : 2005 KFX 400 For Sale

DKWR250F
12-29-2005, 05:26 PM
2005 Kawasaki KFX 400 (Green Plastic)

Full Yoshimura Comp Exhaust System, Dyno-Jet Kit, Twin Air Power Flow Intake System, EHS Racing Air Box Lid, Big Gun Rev Limiter, AC Racing Pro Pegs, Pro Armor Swing Arm Guard, Pro Armor Skid Plate, and Pro Armor Racing Bumper, Cycra Hand Guards, ITP T-9 Baja Wheels, Maxxis iRazr Tires

I purchased this ATV new the last of December 2004. It has all of the accessories listed above installed. Most of these were added in Jan. and Feb. of 2004. I also have most of the stock parts that were replaced by the aftermarket parts that will be included with the ATV. I am 39 years old and this bike has not been abused or ridden much. I was planning on running some Missouri Harescramble Series races last year and lost my nerve (came to my senses that I am too old to start racing). This bike has never been raced and has been used for trail riding approximately 25 times.

I am asking $4,850 for the bike along with the stock parts that were removed (with the exception of the stock rear wheels and tires which were sold when I installed the ITP T-9 Bajas and iRazrs.

This is an excellent opportunity for someone to buy a super nice ATV with $$$$ worth of modifications for a great price.

Thanks.