PDA

View Full Version : 4 year old faster than me!

06batgirl
12-29-2005, 03:55 PM
I just got a new 06 250EX for Christmas. My little one got a Suzuki 50 for Birthday/Christmas. We went trail riding on Christmas, guess who couldn't keep up with who?? Any other moms/sons out there?

Johnny & Monica
12-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Monica was on a z400 an our daugther 9 at the time was smoking her on the mx track Taylors now 12 an they got a rematch coming at one of are 2 hour XC races I know where I`m placing my money :D

Johnny & Monica
12-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Just noticed your from Mo. also Welcome to ATVRIDERS alot of good info passed on here :D

dirtmomma
12-29-2005, 05:14 PM
HAHA I go thru this ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!! My son's are 6 & 15, I have to race against my oldest one @ one of our tracks, he's on his blaster & me on my 300EX I'm always looking @ the BACK of his chest protector :grr: :blah: then there's my lil' guy hahaha we were @ the ATV Jamboree this past summer & he was on his Kasea 50 & I was riding my sisters 250ex(w/ a pipe) & we're taking off to go on a trail & VARROOMMMM here comes the little chit flying by me I was like HEY WAIT FOR ME LMAO :) Thats OK though I HOPE they are faster than me they ARE younger :):);)

I always think it's funny when I see the kids' faces when I hop in the blaster class hahaha they all have that look like "oh man there's a MOM in here" LOL
Now my oldest son has a YFZ450 & I KNOW i will NEVER be able to keep up w/ him on that beast especially on the track he ROCKS on it :macho :blah: :devil:

It's OK Mom don't let it get ya down ;):):):)

12-29-2005, 09:25 PM
damn, I wish my mom would race with me. Instead she stis in the stands and complains about the exaust fumes and dust all day.

trX250eXmXr28
12-29-2005, 10:45 PM
atleast ur moms supports u and comes to see u right :(

12-29-2005, 10:47 PM
ya I guess. she has been to like 4 of my races. She doesent much care for watching me almoast get run over.

12-29-2005, 10:50 PM
One time I talked my mom into driving my quad around the yard. She has a little 200cc on/off road dirbike thing, so she is used to a clutch. Well she goes and just drives around in 2nd, put put putting alloing. She gets back and I say "what happened" thinking there is somthing wrong. she says " I was afraid to shift, that I would flip over backwards".
apparently her little 200 dirbike doesent have much hp. lol.

blackwell17
12-29-2005, 10:54 PM
lmao thats just like my g/f...she drove my old blaster and then the next day I had my 440...she got on it and drove around for a bit and then came over to where I was standing and shut it off..I was like uhhh whats wrong? shes like...."too fast for me" lol ...she was only in like 2nd gear too :rolleyes: women

QuadJunkies
12-30-2005, 12:04 AM
Im a mom and my kids are about to SCHOOL me here REALLY soon I think!! :o I wish I had all the endurance and energy they had!:ermm:

06batgirl
12-30-2005, 05:07 AM
All of you guys crack me up. This is a really fun website. Thanks for all of your comments, by the way my son is 4. I think I neglected to mention that. He just turned 4. I think he is so cool (most of the time!). Since it will be really nice in MO this weekend, we get to get out there one day and I can practice some more!

AtvMxRider
12-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I wish I had all the endurance and energy they had

Since this is the mini section I will keep my comment to myself................:devil:

dirtmomma
12-31-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Since this is the mini section I will keep my comment to myself................:devil:

LOL Jerry's @ it again :D:D:D

QuadJunkies
12-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
LOL Jerry's @ it again :D:D:D

lol Jerrys ALWAYS at it ...!!

And it seems to be me always putting my foot in my mouth too!! :o :p

AtvMxRider
12-31-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
lol Jerrys ALWAYS at it ...!!

And it seems to be me always putting my foot in my mouth too!! :o :p

Or

300ex_#387
12-31-2005, 11:56 AM
LMAO....ohh man that was funny....

Arctic Cat Dad
12-31-2005, 06:58 PM
Ys this really burns me up. I only have a 4x4 atv,my 7 yr old rides a 70cc mini. When we ride he always smokes me. He will tear up over the mountain and he will always stop at the same place. There he is all kicked back against a tree and says" What took you so long.

His brother is 15 and rides a RM 85 Michael can lap him on our small XC practice track here on our land. Michael gives him so much heck his brother will park his bike!:devil: