PDA

View Full Version : Burgard beadlocks

DanTheMan
12-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey Pappy could i get a price on 9 in. burgard beadlocks shipped to 07026... also could you give me a separate price on pcing the rim itself flat black... im thinking about doing just the rim itself and polishing the ring or just pc the ring, all the prices shipped please... thanks a lot

Pappy
12-29-2005, 03:40 PM
rear 9 inch $240 shipped

pc'd add $20 per rim

im going there tomarrow so IF there are any in stock I could grab you a set. if not i could place an order for them from the next batch they produce

DanTheMan
12-29-2005, 03:47 PM
naw im not ready to order yet... i just wanted some prices but i be ordering sometime in jan. of the new year... so 20 bucks to pc the rings too or are the rings going to be cheaper? thanks...

Pappy
12-29-2005, 04:51 PM
i try and get folks to leave the rings polished. they take the beating and the pc can take its share of hits.

usually i try and keep a few stes here, but Burgard has been selling them as fast as he can make them so i have to take what i can get when they are available

DanTheMan
12-29-2005, 05:05 PM
that looks sweet... could you color the screws too? i mean im pretty sure you could... but ya i think ill have to go with that set up... but like i said soon sometime this up coming month ill let you know

Pappy
12-29-2005, 05:06 PM
i could molycoat them, or maybe even coat them with a blackening agent. ill look into it

DanTheMan
12-29-2005, 05:21 PM
alright... ill shoot you a pm or just post up when im ready and ill let you know wut i want done... one more thing thats a glossy black right? the pic above? thanks a lot

Pappy
12-29-2005, 05:29 PM
yes thats gloss.

we have had good luck with both gloss and stealth.

DanTheMan
12-29-2005, 08:21 PM
that exactly wut im looking for... awesome.. like i said ill let you know when im ready to buy em... thanks

DanTheMan
01-18-2006, 06:44 PM
pappy never mind on the beadlocks ill be going with hipers... but i did see the pced sparks can.. looks insane... i was wondering how much it is? have the can pced flat black of course... im guessing repacked and i might keep the spark arrestor out... but how much would that whole deal cost me? thanks

Pappy
01-18-2006, 06:52 PM
if you send the assembled silncer down, we will diassemble, coat and reassemble with new packing.

its $20 to pc the can a solid color, its $25 for new packing and $25 labor. So $70 total.

you can save yourself $25 by sending just the silncer and i can send back new packing. all you will need is a rivet gun and rivets for reassembly

JDiablo
01-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey pappy how about my pipe?

And dan i have you covered on the rivet gun and rivets.

Paps what kind of rivets should i use?:cool:

DanTheMan
01-18-2006, 06:59 PM
hmmm i think that sounds like a plan... im still a little low on the beans but i want to do it when i know im not going to ride... so maybe i can do some engine mods while the pipes gone... its all money :devil:

Pappy
01-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo
Hey pappy how about my pipe?

And dan i have you covered on the rivet gun and rivets.

Paps what kind of rivets should i use?:cool:

ill be going there tomorrow to see if your mid pipe is finished. i ordered anew pipe today just incase we get jacked around any more..im done with it:ermm:

as far as rivets, i will have to see what size we have been using, each pipe company tends to use a different size:p as long as it has a wide enough head and short enough shank is the main concern. i do have the packing in stock, so down time should literally be a day or two

JDiablo
01-18-2006, 07:05 PM
NICE,NICE!!! lol

Dan send it down,ill come over tomorrow and help you take that beast off