PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Song lineup?

Robin Hood
12-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Anybody know the song line up in Fallout?:confused:

The movie kicked ***, and went perfectly with the music.

12-29-2005, 06:35 PM
What was the music like, was it all rock metal type stuff or was there some beats mixed in? pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee tell me there was some beats lol

Robin Hood
12-29-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
What was the music like, was it all rock metal type stuff or was there some beats mixed in? pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee tell me there was some beats lol

Yeah there were beats, I can't actually explain it all too well. Its not all KSE + Ill Nino like Huevos. The music is actually really great. The song they used for the Kelly Chang segment fitted it perfectly. Im watching the movie again right now actually.

"Why don't we get this thing started?" Lol

theTman
12-29-2005, 07:05 PM
end of the credits...

Robin Hood
12-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by theTman
end of the credits...

Lol, my bad, I never really payed attention to the credits. thanks man.

Pappy
12-29-2005, 08:21 PM
i enjoy some metal while watching these types of films, but the soundtrack is upbeat and we all enjoyed it. my hearing is so bad i cant make out the words in codys segment, but it works:D

Atkins
12-30-2005, 01:18 AM
Smoke and Mirrors-RJD2
Say What?-28 Days
Can't Look Down- Zox
Be Your Dog- Styles of Beyond
Separation of Church and State- NOFX
Rock and Roll Gangster-Fieldyis Dreams
The Power- H-BlackX
Fallback-Spineshank
Cool Kids- Screeching Weasel
Bullet- Superheist
Save yourself- Stabbing Westward
Kryptonite- Superheist
Rip it Up- 28 Days
Liberate-Superheist
School- Fear Factory
Into the Darkness- No motive
In Flames - Man Made God

Robin Hood
12-30-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i enjoy some metal while watching these types of films, but the soundtrack is upbeat and we all enjoyed it. my hearing is so bad i cant make out the words in codys segment, but it works:D

It's about cool kids Pappy, suits Cody's segment just fine. :D

Thanks for the list Atkins.

Atkins
12-30-2005, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
It's about cool kids Pappy, suits Cody's segment just fine. :D

Thanks for the list Atkins.
Its not in order, btw.

theTman
12-30-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

:o only part i can make out it sounds like they say , "pickles and patty cakes too":huh

outacontrol31
12-30-2005, 10:53 AM
I don't know, i got a deal on it....Flat tire, bent up A-arm, bent steering stem...

hahaha

theTman
12-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by outacontrol31
I don't know, i got a deal on it....Flat tire, bent up A-arm, bent steering stem...

hahaha

haha that was great...one of them superman backflips

then..

hi everybody my names garret englestad and i like to have fun! hahahaha

450r51
12-30-2005, 01:31 PM
to be honest with u all i was very dissapointed with the movie, i thought it was a cheap copy of travis pastrana and the nitro circus movies. the tricks u guys did were awesome along with the crashes. but the quality of the camera is bad. i know im gonna get flamed for this but im just stating what i think.

theTman
12-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
to be honest with u all i was very dissapointed with the movie, i thought it was a cheap copy of travis pastrana and the nitro circus movies. the tricks u guys did were awesome along with the crashes. but the quality of the camera is bad. i know im gonna get flamed for this but im just stating what i think.

its their 1st movie...chill...id like to see you produce a movie as well as that

outacontrol31
12-30-2005, 03:41 PM
ahh the camera shots werent that bad, they just werent as slowed down as what the 16 mm cameras get, but the last segment was mainly all shot in 16 mm film.

wait until you see the ****s we are getting next year with the new cameras the boys are about to pick up :macho

450r51
12-30-2005, 03:54 PM
awesome i hope its better, i was a little dissapointed with the video, i mean all the hype that came with the release of the video i thought it would be better.

dangle
12-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
awesome i hope its better, i was a little dissapointed with the video, i mean all the hype that came with the release of the video i thought it would be better.

I think it's good to hear honest feedback...

Mike

Johnny & Monica
01-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Can anyone help me with the name of the song and artist that is playing in the Kelly Chang section of the movie?

Thanks
Monica

theTman
01-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Can anyone help me with the name of the song and artist that is playing in the Kelly Chang section of the movie?

Thanks
Monica

zox-cant look down

Johnny & Monica
01-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks Tman I kept trying to find zdx that was the problem Thanks again