PDA

View Full Version : 300ex suspention ?

elementryder
12-29-2005, 02:37 PM
i was wondering if with the shock relocator kit i could put 450r shocks with the works oem shock spring set. also is there any way to put a 400ex rear shock on ? what kind of linkage will i need or what ever is involver in doing it. can i extend my swing arm by welding 2 a inch pice af steel into it. what kind of travle will i have with 400ex a-arms and 400ex or 450r shocks on. and for the rear what would i have with a 01 raptop shock :) :) :) :D :confused: :p :D :cool: :grr: :devil:

bwamos
12-30-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by elementryder
i was wondering if with the shock relocator kit i could put 450r shocks with the works oem shock spring set. also is there any way to put a 400ex rear shock on ? what kind of linkage will i need or what ever is involver in doing it. can i extend my swing arm by welding 2 a inch pice af steel into it. what kind of travle will i have with 400ex a-arms and 400ex or 450r shocks on. and for the rear what would i have with a 01 raptop shock :) :) :) :D :confused: :p :D :cool: :grr: :devil:

For the front.. you can use them with a relocator kit, but you also need a set of Long Shock a-arms to fit.

In the rear.. you cant really use a 450r shock. The 01' raptor is a good cheap solution.

Cheapest way to extend your swinger is to get a 350x swinger. ;)