PDA

View Full Version : burgard swingarm.

hondabykrboy90
12-29-2005, 10:56 AM
ive got a +1 1/4 burgard red swingarm. will be willing to trade for a +2 swingarm for a 400ex of any brand. will have pics upon request. thanks guys.

denny

lsr400ex48
01-03-2006, 07:02 AM
i was wondering if you'd be willing just to sell the swingarm and not trade it for another. if so how much are you willing to take for it and do you have pictures of it and whats its color, thanks alot.

hondabykrboy90
01-03-2006, 04:43 PM
if i do then i will need around $300 cus i jsut put in the 416 and NOS is coming this summer so im gunna need at +2 swingarm before i can take it to the dunes. but if ur willing to pay that much for it. its red and there was chips of paint that came off but i painted over them with rattle can paint. cant tell that its there. looks alot better. there was a crack in it that has ben profesionaly re welded.crack was only 2" on ones side so nuthing major. i painted over that to and its hard to tell that its there. its a great swingarm. but i ride dunes so i need one that will me around the +2 area. but this is wut i have for now and liek i said its better than stock for me so unless sumone wants to pay around the $300 area then im gunna have to keep it. thanks

p.s. i can have pics apon request so i will need ur email if you are interested. thanks

denny

hondabykrboy90
01-05-2006, 10:19 PM
ill take 300 and i pay shiping to lower 48 states.