PDA

View Full Version : NFS: Black Edition

TRX_450
12-29-2005, 08:32 AM
i bought this game yesterday for ps2....anybody else have it? i havent even played it yet but is it any good?

JLanphear
12-29-2005, 09:34 AM
It's okay....has some added benefits over the NFSU but then again some of the stuff on it is worse than the other NFS games.

For instance....Even in a bone stock little crapbox of a car, you cannot take off without totally roasting the tires for about 10 seconds. Regardless of how much you baby it.

Does this affect game play that much? Not really, but it is just one of the little things that annoys the crap out of me. Not like the rest of the game is realistic or anything, but c'mon.

Another example is the exhaust notes of the stock cars....they sound all rice-rocketed out right from the dealership....Just bugs me.

I personally like the physics and gameplay of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 the best...good mix of realism and arcade style action.

But anyway, Most wanted is a pretty decent game too in it's own way. I just hate it when they improve some things while others take a step back.

Rant over.

-Josh

TRX_450
12-29-2005, 09:58 AM
Rant over.

lmao