PDA

View Full Version : LOOK what Santa Brought Me!!!

Dirtiredneck
12-29-2005, 07:08 AM
Hopefully I will get some nice video footage at the races this year and be getting more video's in the forum for people to watch. I can't wait.....

Colby@C&DRacing
12-29-2005, 08:09 AM
Very cool. I would like to get one also !!

CannondaleRider
12-29-2005, 08:44 AM
Beware, my riding partner Jeremy Butler bought one, and he's had quite a few problems.

First time he used it, was at a Motocross race, both Motos it shut itself off before he got to the gate.

Second time, it worked alright, he did a little trail ride, and he said the footage was awsome.

He went to show us that footage, then use it again, and it wouldn't take a charge, in any way. Using the dock, wall charger, whatever, it wouldn't work.

So he tried to get a new Archos recorder, and the Skullcamz company hasn't helped him at all. Won't return phone calls, anything.

Its a great design, and a great recorder when it works, but I'd be leary of buying one

hardkoratvmxr
12-29-2005, 09:02 AM
looks like a good system get them vids up asap

huffdaddy_400EX
12-29-2005, 09:08 AM
Lets see some samples. :D

moto04racing
12-29-2005, 09:42 AM
santa brought that for you;)

Dirtiredneck
12-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Yea Santa Brought it to me with the help of my GF and my Dad. I was surprised, but wanted one bad.

I have tested it out some and ran into a couple problems, but I had it hard mounted, and not in a backpack. It worked well when I got it dialed in right, but have not hit a hard 2 hour race with it yet. I am going to be doing some riding within the next month and will be testing it out as if I had it set up for my GNCC races. I will let all of you know. I am moving into C class from first year racer this this coming year and hopefully will get some of you guys in action...Sucks I won't be able to see my self thoough, but I will be letting some of my Teamates use it as well so they can watch me in front of them. :)

I did get the upgraded helmet cam and Archos 500 DVR!!!!