PDA

View Full Version : chevy 305 motor for sale

mrdude1400
12-28-2005, 08:11 PM
i bought a fixer upper kinda car, its a 76 transam, and it needed a new motor, because the 350 was cracked, so he threw in a 305 with the car, but i would rather go a little bigger than that for that big of a car, and anyways, i need to get some money out of it, but keep in mind u have to put this motor back together, its not something u can just drop in and go, so here is what it is, it is a chevy 305 motor, all the cylinders have been honed, however they may need to be rehoned, it has been sitting 2 years i think in pieces, u get all of the pistons and rings, a crankshaft, the cylinder heads, the intake, valve covers, there is an oil pan, but it needs to be cleaned up,... to do this u will also have to get a camshaft, a carb, and new gaskets, and some other odds and ends, i dont expect to get alot out of it, but it needs to go, it takes up space i need to work on my car,.... i would prefer not to have to ship it, i would much rather u come and pick it up, it makes it alot easier, like i said though, it needs to be put back together, make an offer if u are interested, i honestly dont know what it is worth, i can get pics if u want, so if u want some just send me ur email... thanks

Butters
12-28-2005, 09:28 PM
to bad you don't live closer, cause i have a 350 i would trade you.