PDA

View Full Version : New Here, Got some Questions

GOOSE20
12-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Hi People, New Here... Well im looking for a FAST Quad, i live down here in MIAMI, FL we drag race a lot and ocassional trail riding around the Everglades n crap like that but im more into speed wut would be a Drag Bike and part time Trail riding Bike? I got my eyes set on the 06' Yamaha YZF 450 but some people tell me to go with the Honda 450R, Raptor 700R, Polaris Predator 500 or a Banshee... Yes, I have riddin all of them except the new Raptor and im still kinda confused over with one to pick... Any advice or tips would be greatly appeciated, Thanks...

Scro
12-28-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, the definite king of drag racing is the banshee. But without modification, they are horrible in the woods. I would think that your best bet would be the YFZ. It has plenty of power for dragging, especially if modded, and makes a decent trail bike.

QuadRacer18
12-28-2005, 09:20 PM
go with the banshee, nothing else is like a banshee in a drag. Also, i dont see what the big thing bout them in the trails, i trail ride mine fine, even before i modded th $hit outta it.

clutt225
12-30-2005, 10:36 AM
banshee hands down the fastest king of the drags.
And not to bad of a my quads faster than yours type trail quad.
But hold on and be prepared to get wore out.