PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 8

450Redrider5
12-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Huevos 8 is the chit but wheres jon guetter with the backflip and exactly how did kelly chang die?

400EXBill
12-28-2005, 12:24 PM
The backflip was on Huevos 7 with both dirt and snow landings.

Not sure about Chang.

Colby@C&DRacing
12-28-2005, 01:22 PM
To see Jon Guetter you will need to get the Fallout DVD.

duke416ex
12-28-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by 450Redrider5
exactly how did kelly chang die?

Do a search

EngelstadFQX
12-29-2005, 01:16 PM
Get "the Fallout Volume 1" at akraix.com... Jon's in it a lot flipping. And there's a whole segment dedicated to Kelly Chang.

SUBURBAN PSYCHO
12-29-2005, 05:59 PM
MY STUNT GROUP IS IN THE VIDEO AND I EVEN ASKED WES, WHERE IS ANOTHER BAK FLIP...

raptor146
12-29-2005, 10:41 PM
Jon isnt with hbomb anymore. He's with Akraix. Get the fallout if you want to see flips.

outacontrol31
12-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by SUBURBAN PSYCHO
MY STUNT GROUP IS IN THE VIDEO AND I EVEN ASKED WES, WHERE IS ANOTHER BAK FLIP...

concrete jungle baby

ACEwrench
12-30-2005, 01:13 PM
one of segments in the movie was at my home town during the grand opening of our clothing store THEADZ. it was very cool to see Wes there filming while the guys riding....it would have been cool to see Taylor Moles in the show but i guess he had some problems in the two shows he was in...he was at our and had some trouble with his quad. ive known him for a few years, he ran some Quad Wars events with my brother Shaun Moore and Nic Granlund.

All the the guys from h-bomb were very cool and i think we are having them again in May for the one year anniversary.

SUBURBAN PSYCHO
12-31-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by outacontrol31
concrete jungle baby

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO MAKE FUN OF FLAT LAND STUNTS ARE THE ONES WHO CANT FIND THAT PERCISE BALLENCE POINT THAT IS NEEDED TO PULL OFF SOME OF THE SICKEST STUNTS... WE HAVE COMPETITIONS AND SHOWS AND MAGEZINES JUST LIKE ALL THE RACERS - SO???
OH YEA AND WHERE WERE YOU IN THE NEW HUEVOS 8???

EDIT JOEX~ Helmets required on atvriders.com

DEAL
12-31-2005, 11:01 AM
I got tired of wheelies when I learned all the stunts .. then I raced motocross instead.

SRH
12-31-2005, 11:46 AM
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO MAKE FUN OF FLAT LAND STUNTS ARE THE ONES WHO CANT FIND THAT PERCISE BALLENCE POINT THAT IS NEEDED TO PULL OFF SOME OF THE SICKEST STUNTS... WE HAVE COMPETITIONS AND SHOWS AND MAGEZINES JUST LIKE ALL THE RACERS - SO???

lmao he was at the end in england hitting a ramp...you kno real freestyle, does the stuff you do but 30 ft in the air

ive pulled some pretty sick freestyle myself, such as the wheelie and nose wheelie, and 1 handed wheelie...complete insanity

SUBURBAN PSYCHO
12-31-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I got tired of wheelies when I learned all the stunts .. then I raced motocross instead.

SWEET - FLY HIGH... THAT IS AN UNBELIEVEABE FEELING .

SUBURBAN PSYCHO
12-31-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by SRH
lmao he was at the end in england hitting a ramp...you kno real freestyle, does the stuff you do but 30 ft in the air

ive pulled some pretty sick freestyle myself, such as the wheelie and nose wheelie, and 1 handed wheelie...complete insanity

NICE - That Stuff Is Pretty ****** Nuts !!!!

theTman
12-31-2005, 12:12 PM

he wasnt in H8...he was in the fallout...the better movie....also, ground freestyle is for people to scared to hit ramps

SUBURBAN PSYCHO
12-31-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by theTman
he wasnt in H8...he was in the fallout...the better movie....also, ground freestyle is for people to scared to hit ramps

not really - when you dont have the money to dump into a quad there isnt too much you cud do on a stock 400...

theTman
12-31-2005, 12:24 PM
not really - when you dont have the money to dump into a quad there isnt too much you cud do on a stock 400...

steve wiesinnger(sp) did fmx on his bone stock 450r, stock suspension etc, and was in the fallout going as big as the guys with PEPs and such

jlhughes750
12-31-2005, 12:31 PM

thats a matter of opinion and u know what they say about those!!!:devil:

I liked the ground show in 8 it mixed it up a lil, I thought it was good....... I was in the XC part... thats me doing the hill climb and thrashin the rocks in slow mo on the YFZ with the lights on!!!!

sure it takes balls to hit ramps.........but it takes balls to climb virgin hills with 10 ft. verts at the top too!!!!! either way , you mess up and your broke!!!!

congrats Psycho!!!!! making it in the video is a huge accomplishment.......my XC part was short and did not show alot of what we did that day, but it was in there!!! and that will be with me for the rest of my life!!!!! and the premiere party was rockin!!

later, J

later, J

theTman
12-31-2005, 12:39 PM
i wasnt bashing anything, its cool you were in the movie and all i was just stating my opinion

DEAL
12-31-2005, 01:34 PM

Helmets aren't very expensive.

SUBURBAN PSYCHO
12-31-2005, 03:42 PM
steve wiesinnger(sp) did fmx on his bone stock 450r, stock suspension etc, and was in the fallout going as big as the guys with PEPs and such

EXACTLY A STOCK 450R NOT A 400EX TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT QUADS...

SUBURBAN PSYCHO
12-31-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
thats a matter of opinion and u know what they say about those!!!:devil:

I liked the ground show in 8 it mixed it up a lil, I thought it was good....... I was in the XC part... thats me doing the hill climb and thrashin the rocks in slow mo on the YFZ with the lights on!!!!

sure it takes balls to hit ramps.........but it takes balls to climb virgin hills with 10 ft. verts at the top too!!!!! either way , you mess up and your broke!!!!

congrats Psycho!!!!! making it in the video is a huge accomplishment.......my XC part was short and did not show alot of what we did that day, but it was in there!!! and that will be with me for the rest of my life!!!!! and the premiere party was rockin!!

later, J

later, J

HELL YEA - THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT - I FEEL YOU 100% !!!

12-31-2005, 04:25 PM
What about derek and jon on their old 400ex :devil:
http://www.geocities.com/derek_guetter/holyman.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/derek_guetter/holyman-day2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/derek_guetter/nohandedcan.jpg
If pics dont work click here. (http://www.geocities.com/derek_guetter/derk-1.html)

theTman
12-31-2005, 04:29 PM

hey...http://www.twistedmindz.co.uk/capslock.jpg

hondaracer305
12-31-2005, 05:40 PM

well, actually, caleb is in huevos 8, the fallout volume one, the quadfather, and transworld Charge dvd, he's also in numerous magazine ads too. and just to let you know, caleb wasnt makin fun of you, it was more of an inside joke :rolleyes:

SUBURBAN PSYCHO
01-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
well, actually, caleb is in huevos 8, the fallout volume one, the quadfather, and transworld Charge dvd, he's also in numerous magazine ads too. and just to let you know, caleb wasnt makin fun of you, it was more of an inside joke :rolleyes:

hey - how am i supposed to know ?

DEAL
01-03-2006, 08:55 AM

for the record ..
I was.

TILLER
01-03-2006, 09:43 AM
also, ground freestyle is for people to scared to hit ramps thats rough .. dont we all ride ATV's ? for christs sake :mad:

HndaRdr400
01-03-2006, 06:27 PM
the old 400ex, the one the guetters caught me on. And it was a stocker beside small mods.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/hndardr400/31365776389.jpg

outacontrol31
01-05-2006, 04:44 PM

look for the name, it usually sais it next to anybody who is in the vid or magezine, but if yall think ground freestyle is bad, you should see steve, i think he can take anybody, i mean, he's good.

anyways, steve does ramps, and he's not bad on the ground, so i ask, steve, which is harder? lol