PDA

View Full Version : Whipped guys..

Mxjunkie
12-28-2005, 12:18 AM
Anyone have some friends that are totally whipped by their girlfriends? I know having a girl friend is nice, everyone wants one but it gets rediculous! Some of my riding buddies havent ridden in so long, I havent herd from any of them they are off in their own little words with their girls. It's like they've never herd bros before hoes? I've seen them waste money on countless things at the mall when they could be fixing their quads..

I mean we are still young and you got your whole life why ruin your child hood when you could be riding up some girls butt 24-7?

Love is nice, Lust is nice but nothing beats chilling with the buddies riding and going to the mx track on the weekends, I havent seen or herd from my one buddy for weeks now.. I dont get out to see people much now that I moved and all, it was nice when they stopped by or wanted to hang out, now its like the dead zone, no one stops by, no one wants to ride..

Sorry if I'm whiney its just whens it stop?

Diedrich
12-28-2005, 12:20 AM
yea i got a couple friends like that

tp300ex
12-28-2005, 12:27 AM
i was like that then i broke up and now look at my fourwheeler:devil:

prepracing
12-28-2005, 12:30 AM
I 100% agree, I myself can only be around someone for so long....you gotta hang out and enjoy your hobbies for yourself every so often. But I guess to each his own :ermm:

trx400exxracer
12-28-2005, 12:37 AM
I agree but if you really have this girl you like take her to the races with you or spend some time out in the shop with her you can talk to her while she is helping you grease the bearings:D :D

12-28-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Anyone have some friends that are totally whipped by their girlfriends? I know having a girl friend is nice, everyone wants one but it gets rediculous! Some of my riding buddies havent ridden in so long, I havent herd from any of them they are off in their own little words with their girls. It's like they've never herd bros before hoes? I've seen them waste money on countless things at the mall when they could be fixing their quads..

I mean we are still young and you got your whole life why ruin your child hood when you could be riding up some girls butt 24-7?

Love is nice, Lust is nice but nothing beats chilling with the buddies riding and going to the mx track on the weekends, I havent seen or herd from my one buddy for weeks now.. I dont get out to see people much now that I moved and all, it was nice when they stopped by or wanted to hang out, now its like the dead zone, no one stops by, no one wants to ride..

Sorry if I'm whiney its just whens it stop? Speaking of girlfriends, Brett still has that chick in my room as of now, 2:55 am:p :o :mad:

Diedrich
12-28-2005, 12:46 AM
yea i mine im engaged but she knows i love quads and she lets me hang with my buddys whenever i want...you just gotta get ya a girl thats cool with stuff like that and understands

400exrules
12-28-2005, 12:57 AM
yup, ive got a friend like that....his girlfriend has turned him into her little b*tch...its f^ckin rediculous...she tells him what to do and everything. we used to hangout alot, but not anymore....she has taken over him. I personally dont plan on gettin into serious BS relationships like that for awhile...all i want to do right now is ride...and i might not be able to do that later in life

Mxjunkie
12-28-2005, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Speaking of girlfriends, Brett still has that chick in my room as of now, 2:55 am:p :o :mad:

should of shown him the rules of your house
http://static.flickr.com/9/12102308_3cccc07853_m.jpg

TCracin440ex
12-28-2005, 02:57 AM
well i dated a girl for a year and 3 months and she left me for a boy of different color....LOL...well my truck benefited from this totally because when i was with her id spend countless dollars in gas even when gas was like 3.29/gallon going back and forth to her house 3 and 4 times a weekend, picking her up from school every day, not having no job and just barely enough money to keep gas in the truck to go back and forth to spend time with her...well after we went our ways...ive got new 15x10 wheels for my truck, new tires for my truck, frontend alignment, new brake job, some subs & amp for the truck, and ive got a job that i love

when i was with her i didnt have any money or anything to do the things ive been wanting to do to my truck for the longest time and now i have....so this thanks goes out to her LOL...and to her new boyfriend....man im preyin for you...cuz that bytch is HELL

Giz400ex
12-28-2005, 05:25 AM
First off, its your buddies fault that this is happening. He set no rules in the beginning and now he's screwed. Second, he will learn from this experience and hopefully won't do it again and if he's g/f taking over his bank account!! He'll learn real fast!!! You hope:D Today its different, most of the females care about the money and its sad that the men buy into it. I have 1 sign that I use to see what kind of person she really is and that's if your out dinner or lunch on your first date or whatever and she either offers to pay or pays, she's a keeper but if she doesn't.....money hungry ******......throw her out!!! Sorry about the blabbing:D But, anyways I hope your friends realize real quick at whats at stake here.:cool:

Ridin' Jesse
12-28-2005, 07:50 AM
See its not to bad for me with my g/f. My g/f doesn't care what i do. I ride and race all the time and she supports me 110%. She doesn'thold me back from racing and riding. Now tell me thats not a keeper:devil:

mxdad
12-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Diedrich
she lets me hang with my buddys...

Sorry but this statement is pretty funny. She lets you???

Ridin' Jesse
12-28-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by mxdad
Sorry but this statement is pretty funny. She lets you???

Crack goes the whip!:blah:

JRP
12-28-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
yup, ive got a friend like that....his girlfriend has turned him into her little b*tch...its f^ckin rediculous...she tells him what to do and everything. we used to hangout alot, but not anymore....she has taken over him. I personally dont plan on gettin into serious BS relationships like that for awhile...all i want to do right now is ride...and i might not be able to do that later in life

thats exactly what i was gonna say... lol

Hondadudeehhhh
12-28-2005, 08:50 AM
ben folds sings a great song, it goes a little something like "b*tches aint chit but h0es and tricks"
haha

Most of my friends and i date girls who are all the same. So if us dudes want to hang out the girls can just go do their own thing. Whats funny though is two of my guys friends have their women whipped.

mxdad
12-28-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
ben folds sings a great song, it goes a little something like "b*tches aint chit but h0es and tricks"
haha

Most of my friends and i date girls who are all the same. So if us dudes want to hang out the girls can just go do their own thing. Whats funny though is two of my guys friends have their women whipped.

Who the he!! is Ben Folds??? That song is by Dr Dre and it is track 16 on his cd "The Chronic"

Ridin' Jesse
12-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Who the he!! is Ben Folds??? That song is by Dr Dre and it is track 16 on his cd "The Chronic"

Yeah i was just gonna say...wtf?

hsr
12-28-2005, 10:28 AM
When people sellout on riding to hangout with their girlfriend, and then they break up a year later, they shouldn't be aloud to come back to riding, nope uh uh.

Hondadudeehhhh
12-28-2005, 10:29 AM

yeah but ben folds did a re make of it. Ben folds is a skinny goofy looking white guy. Download the *****es aint **** by ben folds

mxdad
12-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
yeah but ben folds did a re make of it. Ben folds is a skinny goofy looking white guy. Download the *****es aint **** by ben folds

You mean this???
Ben Folds (http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/071897/071897_01_01_full_100.asx)
NO THANKS!!!

SGA
12-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Maybe your friends are whipped but they are gonna be where they are happiest, whether its with you or some girl. They'll be back if they've had enough or maybe they never will. Not much you can do about it.

I remember Ben Folds 5. I thought they called it quits years ago and from listening to that song link above, they should have.:scary:

ShiftFMX
12-28-2005, 11:47 AM
You mean this???
Ben Folds (http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/071897/071897_01_01_full_100.asx)
NO THANKS!!!

Lmfao, Thats funny

killen them all
12-28-2005, 01:48 PM
bros be4 hoes but they are just trying to get there pvssy points:D

hardkoratvmxr
12-28-2005, 04:34 PM
dude that is happening to me and a couple buddies. one of our friends girl did some things with another guy and he was told everything that happened and he still is going out with her. now we hang out like almost every weekend and go riding now it seems like she has him by a leash and we keep on asking him if she will let him off the leash for a while that really ticks him off to.

but i mean this girl is a total s*** and lies about everything but hey what can you do and we even mentioned bros before dirty hoes like the one he has and he was like well i guess mine is dirty hoes before bros. well to make a long story short. we dont hang out with him to much now.

AtvMxRider
12-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Maybe you guys should get girl friends:ermm:

nacs400ex
12-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Thats what I say. Get some girlfriends. I have a pimp quad, but I rather be with my girl then ride the quad. You don't need to spend 24/7 with the chicks, leave some time for your bros. There's always time for riding.

Being whipped and having a girlfriend is two different things. If she wont let you ride or be with your friends then leave here. If you do what you want in the start of the relationship and all goes well then you know you got a keeper.

12-28-2005, 05:38 PM
You need fire and lots of it:eek:

fast_enough
12-28-2005, 06:13 PM
Ask exboy on here anything you need to know about being whipped

clutt225
12-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Ridin' Jesse
See its not to bad for me with my g/f. My g/f doesn't care what i do. I ride and race all the time and she supports me 110%. She doesn'thold me back from racing and riding. Now tell me thats not a keeper:devil:

I just got married in oct. and the first thing she asked for when seting the date was what is you race scheduale for this year.
now that my friend is a keeper.

ZeroLogic
12-28-2005, 07:45 PM
i was like that:chinese:

j_cyrus3
12-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I used to be like that also. :(

la400ex
12-29-2005, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Maybe you guys should get girl friends:ermm:

I agree lol. Find a girl that likes to ride. My gf has a quad and I dont right now so she rides more than I do. Her grandparents have a ton of land with awesome trails so I am dieing to get a 450. She asks me every couple days if I have found one yet. If you would rather be riding than being with your gf, something is wrong there. As you get older, you aren't going to be able to hang with your friends as much as you used to. Its part of life. Get used to it and quit whining.

XtremeSkier
12-29-2005, 11:52 AM
happend to me once...

life's been much easier since then

SGA
12-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
i was like that:chinese:

Originally posted by j_cyrus3
I used to be like that also. :(

See? It happens to the best of us.:)

Atkins
12-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Hey man, Im all about bros before hoes, but theres nothing wrong with spending some time with your girl. But its not gonna last too long if thats all you do.

I guess Im lucky because my girl is like one of the bros, so I still spend a ton of time with the boys.

Now I just need to get her on a quad.:devil:

Mxjunkie
12-29-2005, 01:37 PM
lol, I had one like it but see she rode with me everyday cause she lived the next road up, if I was riding she would come out and ride, she was PERFECT...

then I moved to this chithole and shes dating my friend now...

:grr:

Atkins
12-29-2005, 02:53 PM
Thats rough there Joshie, what was his name?:blah:

MR.BIG
12-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Most guys just drop there friends when they get a new chick. That's when the girl gets use to use always spending time with her. I use to spend all my time with my girl whom I married but she never cared if I wanted to hang with the guys or go riding. The magical powers of the cooch!

blackwell17
12-29-2005, 03:27 PM
lol...my gf payed for half of my quad :eek2: She even goes muddin w/ me and loves to ride the 4wheeler....shes the best