PDA

View Full Version : TRX90 Pred90 race

smokinwrench
12-27-2005, 11:25 PM
We took the minis out Monday.

My boy had his stock 06 trx90 he raced his friend on his 05 predator 90.

The race was in sand at a sand pit with no paddles.

The trx is slow off the line but passed the predator very quickly and kept on going. The kids raced several tiems and always the same result. Us dads wondered if the kids were going all out so we jumped on them and raced :huh The trx still won.

Makes me much happier about my purchase.

The predator sure does have much better shocks though.

3-D Racing Dad
12-28-2005, 04:19 AM
:macho

Just wait till you put the aftermarket goodies on it...

Pappy
12-28-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by 3-D Racing Dad
:macho

Just wait till you put the aftermarket goodies on it...

been there done that...the trx90 still won:D

Arctic Cat Dad
12-28-2005, 05:39 AM
Glad to hear this. We have run about 5 tanks of gas thru our new Honda. I will have to say I haven't seen a better mini yet. This mini is built very well. The power in stock form is surpriseing. It isn't as fast as his AC 70 but it has plenty of grunt. But this mini is built to the max.

You don't like the suspension? I asked Michael what he thought of the shocks, He said he loves them. When asked are they as soft as his works on his 70 he said almost. He has been hitting some big whoops and holes pretty fast.

There's about 5" of snow here. I let some air out of the rear tires and this thing goes like a tank.My 4x4 is digging and this mini is ripping up over hills and banks.

I'm very glad we picked this 06 Honda over alot of mini's I was thinking about. Hope you enjoy your as much as we are!

3-D Racing Dad
12-28-2005, 08:08 AM
LOL that's what I meant just didnt come out that way:D

smokinwrench
12-28-2005, 06:37 PM
My boy told me it rides very smooth compared to his LT80 I can tell it is a smoother ride also by watching him. I was just stating that when parked right next to the Pred 90 the shocks on the pred seem much better built then the TRX shocks. Pred shocks are adjustable and have longer travel.

KILLER EX
12-29-2005, 02:37 AM
I read all these posts about how everyone wants to get the trx90 and how much faster it is than the pred90 and i laugh because a year ago i said all this and everyone called the trx90 lawn mowers

Pappy
12-29-2005, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by KILLER EX
I read all these posts about how everyone wants to get the trx90 and how much faster it is than the pred90 and i laugh because a year ago i said all this and everyone called the trx90 lawn mowers

ours chews its share of sod:chinese: :devil:

212racing
12-29-2005, 10:54 PM
should have seen the (poop) i started several years ago on several forums stating the truth about this subject.

400ex4ever
12-30-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by smokinwrench
We took the minis out Monday.

My boy had his stock 06 trx90 he raced his friend on his 05 predator 90.

The race was in sand at a sand pit with no paddles.

The trx is slow off the line but passed the predator very quickly and kept on going. The kids raced several tiems and always the same result. Us dads wondered if the kids were going all out so we jumped on them and raced :huh The trx still won.

Makes me much happier about my purchase.

The predator sure does have much better shocks though.

The Predator needs to have the 4 stroke style pipe removed for a real 2 stroke and it will be a different outcome. DOnt get me wrong. I like the TRX90 but it seems like everyone is bashing the Predator. Call me partial to it, Yeah my son has one. But we all know the Predators pipe is not anything to write home about. Just my 2 cents...

Pappy
12-30-2005, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by 400ex4ever
The Predator needs to have the 4 stroke style pipe removed for a real 2 stroke and it will be a different outcome. DOnt get me wrong. I like the TRX90 but it seems like everyone is bashing the Predator. Call me partial to it, Yeah my son has one. But we all know the Predators pipe is not anything to write home about. Just my 2 cents...

06 Predator 90 with Hetricks Pipe, clutch mod, 20mm carb, reeds and intake versus a trx90 with 11-1 stock bore piston, big gun exhaust , cam, port work and the honda took it to school.

when the same predator was raced against a trx90 with 11-1 piston and fullexhaust the results were close but the trx still won.

not bashing you at all, but we put both head to head in timed drag runs and we just couldnt get the predator to win.

mxdad
12-30-2005, 07:23 AM
Stock vs stock my little cousing riding his bone stock trx90 beat my son riding his bone stock pred 90. The pred 90 got him off the line but with a radar gun the Pred topped out at 28mph while the TRX topped out at 30mph.

400ex4ever
12-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
06 Predator 90 with Hetricks Pipe, clutch mod, 20mm carb, reeds and intake versus a trx90 with 11-1 stock bore piston, big gun exhaust , cam, port work and the honda took it to school.

when the same predator was raced against a trx90 with 11-1 piston and fullexhaust the results were close but the trx still won.

not bashing you at all, but we put both head to head in timed drag runs and we just couldnt get the predator to win.

I would hope with the 11:1 piston you would win. Now port and polish the jug, shave and redome the head and get a 24/28mm carb, then you will have a race or at least a tail light to look at....:D :D :D

We have raced several TRX90, not sure what they got in them, but they are not even close. Could be the driver too.

kasea90cc
12-30-2005, 05:20 PM
400ex s son and mine race minis ,my son races a stock kasea90 and walks away from the trx90s, cc to cc a four stroke cant beat a 2 stroke thats why in supercross you can run a 450 in the 250 class and 250 in 125 class and minis 125 four stroke in the 90 class, "but" four stoke is the future and im thinking of building a trx90 motor to put in a quad that my son has:D again at the tracks a stock trx cant beat a 2 strokes, but the four technology is getting close.

smokinwrench
12-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by kasea90cc
400ex s son and mine race minis ,my son races a stock kasea90 and walks away from the trx90s, cc to cc a four stroke cant beat a 2 stroke thats why in supercross you can run a 450 in the 250 class and 250 in 125 class and minis 125 four stroke in the 90 class, "but" four stoke is the future and im thinking of building a trx90 motor to put in a quad that my son has:D again at the tracks a stock trx cant beat a 2 strokes, but the four technology is getting close.

I seen the trx beat the pred90 several times the other day then us dads rode the minis and we even swtiched riders and the trx won everytime.

The difference is in the trannys. The 4 speed doesn't loose as much hp to the rear wheels. SO in turn the lower powered 4 stroke can compete effectlivly with the higher hp 2 stroke.

KILLER EX
12-30-2005, 09:29 PM
i have a 97 beat to death trx90 that i ride i also have an 02 and an 06 trx. also i have a 03 predator and an 05 predator .none of the preds come close to even the 97 beat trx let alone the newer ones. and when i have modded them the same thing occurs the trx is faster. on some ocasions the preds will come out of the hole faster but the trx always ends up passng it.and as for reliability the trx is by far the best.these are what i have found by owning them .i am not saying the preds are bad but when i beat them they need a welder after.

kasea90cc
12-30-2005, 09:48 PM
somethings wrong with the pred90- is the governors taken out?

kasea90cc
12-30-2005, 09:50 PM
somthings wrong with the pred90-is the governors taken out?

Pappy
12-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by kasea90cc
somthings wrong with the pred90-is the governors taken out?

there was nothing wrong at all with our predator, and yes all restictors were removed. we actually hoped it would be faster so we could get some more speed out of it during races but it just was not the case.

and yes, we could have done loads of mods internally to teh predator, but if using the above mentioned cc displacement comparing 4 stroke to 2 stroke power, the slightly modded 89cc predator should have stomped the lowly trx witha stock bore 11-1 piston, and no cam.

are the 2 strokes fast? to a point.

are the 4 strokes more reliable? yes and its proven time and time again.

can you build one to be faster then the other? how big is your wallet? lol

mx or xc, we will stand with our TRX, and let the rider make the most of what it offers!

just for fun, here is a typically built kasea coming off turn 4 at potomac speedway. on the outside is our trx90 when it only had a pipe, air filter and cdi.

Pappy
12-30-2005, 10:42 PM
ummm, i wonder what that thumper noise is:devil:

Pappy
12-30-2005, 10:44 PM
hello buddy:devil:

Pappy
12-30-2005, 10:47 PM
see ya pal:D

now i did this for fun, but dont think for one minute your $1200 purchase of a pipe, reeds, tires, gearing, carb and cdi will make your new 2 smoke work over a trx90. it can go both ways, and when modded the 2 smokes can be made lightening fast but at what costto reliability? that trx 90 pictured is still our back up race quad and is my youngest sons daily rider.

where is our predator? sold:cool:

Mxjunkie
12-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Poor preds.. :p

Pappy
12-30-2005, 11:07 PM
in any event, we sure had fun testing them:D

Arctic Cat Dad
12-31-2005, 06:44 AM
I will have to say that this is very interesting. I myself am a 2 smoke man. But I think the Honda is the mini to build. Michaels buddy has an 02 Honda built for XC. This mini is rode VERY hard and requires very little work to keep it that way. They only change the oil after every race and that't it. I've seen Pappy's son Cody ride also he proves it can win with a good rider . I always said I would never own a Honda and now we do. And we love it. See you can teach an old dog a new trick.:D

badvox
12-31-2005, 08:52 AM
So let me get this straight. Lets forget about the actual races here for just a minute.

You guys want us to believe that a 90cc 4 stroke is inherently faster than a 2 stroke 90cc? I understand saying that you have raced them and all but motor for motor there is no comparison between a 90cc 2 stroke and 4 stroke.

I have a 50cc 2 stroke that easily keeps up with 90 4 strokes.

I dont get it.

Not to mention like a 250R 2 stroke which is real fast.

212racing
12-31-2005, 12:58 PM
oh, brother!!! here we go again!!! kinda like beating your head against a brick wall!!!

Evana13
12-31-2005, 01:59 PM
i betca my kaseyalater is faster than your lawnmower 4 strokes.

jp :D

KILLER EX
12-31-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by 212racing
oh, brother!!! here we go again!!! kinda like beating your head against a brick wall!!!
i know what you mean!!! my daughter has been riding her trx since she was 4 and now she is just about 9 and i am still hearing this. and we have had more than one of every mini made and my choice is still the trx!!

mxkids
12-31-2005, 02:03 PM
Anybody want to see a race between a cobra 70 auto clutch and a honda, kasea, pred., and any thing else they want to pull to the line. Nationals are just around the corner.

Pappy
12-31-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by mxkids
Anybody want to see a race between a cobra 70 auto clutch and a honda, kasea, pred., and any thing else they want to pull to the line. Nationals are just around the corner.

lets see, comparing an $8000 quad to a $2200 quad with $1200 worth of mods...ummm

and we have beaten the cobra in the GNCC series which is what we race, not that we were faster, but we did COMPLETE the race. you cant win what you dont finish:cool:

mxkids
12-31-2005, 02:31 PM
first year blues. i dont think it was too bad since the bike has been out less than one year.maybe this year will be better. as far as the price difference goes ,i just like having a quad that already has more than 3 in. of wheel travel. that is a saftey feature ,kinda like the airbag on everybodys cars.

AtvMxRider
12-31-2005, 02:34 PM

Sure if you can keep the cobra together long enough:ermm:

mxkids
12-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Seems to me like they are holding up pretty well. If I recall they did place top 7 at the last national.

AtvMxRider
12-31-2005, 04:20 PM
Seems to me like they are holding up pretty well. If I recall they did place top 7 at the last national.

And how many have stayed together. My son has been running Cobras for the last 3 years so I know alittle bit about them and they are good bikes when they stay together. 1st year blues my *** cobra never runs the same thing more than a year they always change things once they get the bugs worked out:ermm:

Pappy
12-31-2005, 04:24 PM

the bigger question....where would the top 7 riders have finished if not on the cobra or if the cobra was not on the market? would thos top 7 riders have done as well or much worse?

AtvMxRider
12-31-2005, 04:28 PM
I am not bashing Cobras hell I am getting ready to buy another one in the next week I just think it is crazy how much you have to pay for one. Personally I would never pay $7000 for a mini quad. But the bikes are not much better. A King cobra (bike) is $3500 that is as much if not more that a 65cc bike.

mxkids
12-31-2005, 04:42 PM
the bigger question....where would the top 7 riders have finished if not on the cobra or if the cobra was not on the market? would thos top 7 riders have done as well or much worse?

I think every kid who races is very talented. Would these kids have still placed top 7, probably. They are all very good riders. As far as relibility, nothing is reliable. Most of the people who bought these cobras new that the first year out, there would be problems. I am not saying that there want be problems next year. But, cobra is trying to work the bugs out. Is a 125cc 4 stroke reliable? Trx 90's tear up everyday, as well as other quads. The cobra is on the market and will be on the market from here on out. If cobra would not have come out, someone else would have built a faster machine. Hetrick has been working on one. If his would have come out first people would be complaining about it. people want to complain about the price, but most of them have more then that in their quad if they went back and added it up. The difference is they can do a little bit here and there. It does not seem as much because they are not dropping it all at one time. I know because I did the same thing on my son's old race quad.

Pappy
12-31-2005, 04:49 PM
when they get the bugs worked out, call me:p id love to have one, or something similiar, but i cant depend on that quad for our type of racing so its not even an option:(

jammin90
12-31-2005, 05:53 PM
My Wanker is bigger than your Wanker!!

AtvMxRider
12-31-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by jammin90
My Wanker is bigger than your Wanker!!

Is that what your mom tells you:ermm:

Pappy
12-31-2005, 05:59 PM
i think that guy was staring at me at budds creek:chinese:

AtvMxRider
12-31-2005, 06:01 PM
i think that guy was staring at me at budds creek:chinese:

wvspeedfreak
12-31-2005, 06:57 PM
This has been the best bang for the buck for us.It is a 2004 that's already built but didn't cost me any more than a bone stock new one would.Between this and the Kasea my son will be on the 2 strokes for a while.When these are whipped we will probably look at the trx90.

161xchonda
12-31-2005, 08:49 PM
i have had my trx 90 for 4 years now. i have only dnf'd a race 1 time because of problems with my quad. and the problem was my fault because i did not do the maintnence routine that i should have and my throttle cable broke. which i admit was my dumb fault. i pound that quad to death. i am a big kid and last year i only missed 1 or 2 weekends of mx racing. i even raced that same quad this year in the gncc's and did not dnf one race or have any technical diffuculties. did the 2-strokes do as well. some unfortuantley did not. the point is the trx 90 is not always the fastest quad out there or the nicest looking quad but ha atleast you will finish the race when you are not sure if the 2-stroke will when it comes to racing the GNCC's.

mxkids
12-31-2005, 08:57 PM
All I am saying is nothing is always 100% reliable.

Pappy
12-31-2005, 08:57 PM
i felt so bad for this cobra rider. he is a personal friend of ours and he is BLAZING fast on a mini quad. i dont think he made 2 complete laps in 2 different gncc races with it:( i think they up and sold it, but i wish they had stuck with it to get the quad where it needed to be. the only thing holding us back from one is RELIABILITY!

Pappy
12-31-2005, 09:03 PM
id love to turn cody loose on one of them, it would fit him perfectly and lord knows what he would do with more suspension:eek2:

mxkids
12-31-2005, 09:06 PM
I agree they were not reliable at first, but by the end of the season they seemed to have most of the bugs worked out, and seemed to hold togeather better. I am sure there will still be problems to work out, but Cobra seems to be a very determined company that will try to do what they have to do to make it work.

161xchonda
12-31-2005, 09:08 PM
All I am saying is nothing is always 100% reliable.

yeah i totally agree i am just saying that i think the honda trx 90 is the most reliable mini out there. no mini is perfect. or anything for that matter.

Pappy
12-31-2005, 09:08 PM
well that is always a plus, especially when you drop 8K on one...lol

and someone correct me if im wrong, the GNCC will not let it run in the 90cc classes correct?

161xchonda
12-31-2005, 09:10 PM
i am pretty sure you are right pappy.

mxkids
12-31-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by 161xchonda
yeah i totally agree i am just saying that i think the honda trx 90 is the most reliable mini out there. no mini is perfect. or anything for that matter.

You have to look at honda and suzuki and all of the other big names they have been around forever.

Pappy
12-31-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by 161xchonda
i am pretty sure you are right pappy.

i didnt know you were in PA! cody just spotted that and said "hey, lets go riding":p

i dont know what thier reasoning is on not allowing it to run, it meets all teh requirements for a production quad so IMO its bonified.

161xchonda
yeah my dad used to race for factory suzuki in the gncc's in the 80's.

mxkids
a

161xchonda
12-31-2005, 09:21 PM
i didnt know you were in PA! cody just spotted that and said "hey, lets go riding":p

i dont know what thier reasoning is on not allowing it to run, it meets all teh requirements for a production quad so IMO its bonified.

yeah i am in pa. down in the very south-western corner (greene county). that would be awesome to go riding with you guys some time. but i just had surgery on the ankle a week ago and am not allowed to ride or do much else for 4 months witch stinks bad.

mxkids
12-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Nice picture Pappy. Cody looks great.

Pappy
12-31-2005, 09:26 PM
oh man, we are sorry to hear that!

i know walker was injured but is doing good.

well when you get better, send us a pm and we will see if we can hook up for some riding. we are south of breezewood, id have to look up exactly where you are etc.

are you still planning on running some gncc's this season?

161xchonda
12-31-2005, 09:33 PM
oh man, we are sorry to hear that!

i know walker was injured but is doing good.

well when you get better, send us a pm and we will see if we can hook up for some riding. we are south of breezewood, id have to look up exactly where you are etc.

are you still planning on running some gncc's this season?

i am in a cast right now but have never had any pain. what happened to walker? i did not know he was hurt. hopefully i will do atleast one but probably not the whole series. dad wants to sell the 90 since i have my 300ex now. i don't want him to and would really like to do some gncc's. i would of raced quite a few if they had that 13-15 class. right now it is up in the air what i am going to do for sure though. is cody racing production again?

161xchonda
12-31-2005, 09:33 PM
oh ya and very nice pic.:D

Pappy
12-31-2005, 09:37 PM
yep, we will be trying to atleast make the minimum number of races. with me getting sick this summer it really had everyone here down in teh dumps. when the season got started after the break, cody was so out of shape it wasnt funny. by the end of teh season he was ok, but sick of the mud. he had talked about just racing for fun this year, but has been making comments to me about laying the smack down this year (unusual talk from him)

hopefully we will also hit a few gnc's. he loves mx, loves to jump, but doesnt like learning new tracks on raceday etc.

i dont have any details on walker, all i know is he is ok. i dont think anything can slow that boy down:D

161xchonda
12-31-2005, 09:51 PM
yep, we will be trying to atleast make the minimum number of races. with me getting sick this summer it really had everyone here down in teh dumps. when the season got started after the break, cody was so out of shape it wasnt funny. by the end of teh season he was ok, but sick of the mud. he had talked about just racing for fun this year, but has been making comments to me about laying the smack down this year (unusual talk from him)

hopefully we will also hit a few gnc's. he loves mx, loves to jump, but doesnt like learning new tracks on raceday etc.

i dont have any details on walker, all i know is he is ok. i dont think anything can slow that boy down:D

i was sick of the mud too.:ermm: if i do any i will be out there to win. if i do any that is.:ermm: i will probably be at the high point gnc on the 300ex in youth production and maybe on the 90. high point is like 15 minutes away from me. i basically grew up at that track around rita, cary jo, timmy, jeff russel, jack holbert and so on. i love to jump too. i don't think anything can slow him down either. he is fast.:eek: :eek2:

mxkids
12-31-2005, 10:35 PM
yes the cobra 90 will be allowed to race in 06 in all atva events as long as they are 71+cc and have an auto clutch. This allows them to run the 90 production class.

Pappy
12-31-2005, 10:38 PM
well then maybe ill try and scrounge up some dollas and see if we can make it run in the tree;s:scary:

Arctic Cat Dad
01-01-2006, 05:34 AM
That Cobra rider still has that mini. And he can ride the wheels off a mini or any big quad for that matter. He is Michaels good buddy they ride together when we can get together. Yes they did have some problems at first. But his step dad is a mechanical geneius.(sp)He's going to do the engine work on our Honda. He has put alot of money into it to make it better. They love the quad but it's kinda wide for the tight tracks in the GNCC'S.

My friend and I took Michael and Klye to a local dirt oval. Michael and Kyle were running lap times that were right with the Yammy 450 and the Honda 450. Michael was 1.3 seconds slower then them and Kyle was running the same lap times as the big quads were!:devil:Some times faster. The kid can ride!

They make a 90 kit and an auto clutch for the Cobra. If you run the auto clutch it can run the production class.

Josh we live only about 2 hrs from High point. We live close to Morgantown. Hope you get better. Also hate to hear about Walker hope he is doing well also.

You kids hate the mud. :( Michael prays for rain! He loves the mud. He must be 1 sick little boy then.:devil:

Pappy
01-01-2006, 09:05 AM
we will be making calls next week to see what we can work out on a pair of cobras to run and test, enough hype, time for it to get beat on.

im glad to hear kyle kept the unit they have, he looked like a pint sized pro on it:p

Arctic Cat Dad
01-02-2006, 05:46 AM
Pappy, I don't know how the auto clutch in the Cobra will handle long runs in the XC conditions. Michaels Polini will only run about a half hour then it gets way to hot. It starts to slip. This is a 50cc bike which is way lighter then a mini. They say you should only run it for 20 minutes then let it cool off. This bike has 13 HP and the Cobra makes more. I think the auto clutch will be an issue.

Pappy
01-02-2006, 07:49 AM
well that sucks. cody rides for an hour just goofin off:mad:

Kool Kidz
01-03-2006, 07:20 AM
I've seen the 90 Cobra with a kid flat out hammering the quad go through a 20 min practice right into a moto and have absolutely no problems with the clutch. After running two classes for the day (4 motos) still no problems.

Cobra had problems with reliability but is determined to work through it and since the start of last season... Made big improvements.

Pappy
01-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Kool Kidz
I've seen the 90 Cobra with a kid flat out hammering the quad go through a 20 min practice right into a moto and have absolutely no problems with the clutch. After running two classes for the day (4 motos) still no problems.

20 mintes on a MX track is one thing, 45 minutes covered in 4 inches of mud is another.

AtvMxRider
01-03-2006, 01:04 PM

Cobra had problems with reliability but is determined to work through it and since the start of last season... Made big improvements.

Cobra doesn't make a 90

Kool Kidz
01-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Your absolutely right about the difference, MX vs GNCC. Just pointing out that they have made great strides in reliability. The quad is more designed for MX. They will start showing up more at GNCC's also. Their fast, someone will figure out what to do with all that mud.

No Cobra does not make a 90 but, there are kits to convert them into a 90 (80cc actually) with an auto clutch. They move pretty well. I believe they meet the GNCC rules for the 90 class. Their legal for MX.

Pappy
01-03-2006, 02:17 PM
thx kool kidz, i just wanted to make sure you knew what we race, XC and GNCC. i would love to get one of these, we are going to have to punish the TRX 1 more season i geuss.

id like to have one to test, and see what we could get one to do!

i showed cody this thread and he replied...

"Dad, it is a cool quad, and I want one, but if it can't finish a race what good is it":ermm:

now if i do get one, i better get some serious help because he expects his race quad to run from start to finish no if ands or butts:D

Arctic Cat Dad
01-03-2006, 06:14 PM
I like to test 1 or 2 for real mud racing. If they could run for an hr they WILL win races. These things are wicked fast as a 70. Also there is the Hetrick HSI but it is 48" wide if shorted a little would make a wicked XC racer.

I want 1 but momma is not wanting 1. :devil: I would love to see Michael on 1. But alot of cash to spend at 1 time.

If you really look at it we almost have that much in ours!

Go buy 2 of them pappy and let's go racing!

Kool Kidz
01-03-2006, 06:17 PM
They are fast. Not much to really to do to them but ride it. Finishing the race does account for alot. I know what it's like to have your kid come off and yell at you. They have made great strides and Cobra is a company that will continue to refine its product, I think you'll see a much improved machine on the track this year.

Saying all that, if you don't take care of it, it still is a machine and will break like anything else.

AtvMxRider
01-03-2006, 06:21 PM
They are fast. Not much to really to do to them but ride it. Finishing the race does account for alot. I know what it's like to have your kid come off and yell at you. They have made great strides and Cobra is a company that will continue to refine its product, I think you'll see a much improved machine on the track this year.

Saying all that, if you don't take care of it, it still is a machine and will break like anything else.

I will agree that Cobra does stand behind their products. We have been running there bikes for going on 3 years and have had pretty good luck with them.

mxkids
01-03-2006, 07:29 PM

Have to agree, we have a lot of faith in the Cobra quad. We just ordered the Cobra 70 with the 90 kit from Wiley mods. It will be here this week for my other son. If I did not think they were great quads I wouldn't have 2 of them.