PDA

View Full Version : White Bros Full System

angelon400ex
07-01-2002, 03:52 PM
My brother just installed the full system White Bros E series including Header pipe and he had a problem with the bolts that bolt into the engine and also having a gap where the header connects to the silencer causing air to come out there. Anyone else had this problem? Did they not send him everything? It stinks to get new goodies and everything doesn't work real well. Thanks for any help!

phatswinn
07-01-2002, 04:47 PM
my e-series leaks arong the header and the the pipe connection too and it burns my leg, ive yet to find a solution to sealing it so if anyone has one tell us!

nakomis0
07-01-2002, 05:04 PM
Angel, Did he get new copper washers with his pipe?

They are round washers that flatten out when used, and they can only be used once. Thats all I can think of.

Deathbringer
07-01-2002, 05:08 PM
nakomis0, I think you hit it on the head...most people just tear their headers off and don't replace the washers before putting the new one on...

07-02-2002, 02:20 PM
The gap between the header and silencer can be fixed by removing the gasket from inside the old stock silencer,,just poke your finger in there.:eek: and pull it out,,you'll see what I'm talkin about,,not the clamp on the stocker but right inside the end of the silencer were it connects to the header,, it will fix this leak and yeah they need the new copper smash washers for the header to head connection.:D

07-02-2002, 02:24 PM
you can take the clamp from the stock exhaust that holds the silencer to the header and use it. i had the problem of the leak between the silencer and header on my ct pipe. it fixed it perfect

RUFIO
07-02-2002, 03:25 PM
when i put my white brothers on it was leaking from the scilencer to the s-bend pipe, and from the sbend pipe to the stock header. so i couldnt figure it out so i took it up to this place to have them fix and i they fixed the s-bend pipe to the header, but they then said that from the scilencer to the s-bend pipe was just a fault in all e-seires and most do leak but wont couse any harm. so if you feel the pipe when reving you feel i tiny bit of air comming out no matter how hard you tighten it the guy said.....idk:huh