View Full Version : Opinions on color schemes....

quadmaster88
12-27-2005, 08:20 AM
Ok its time for a winter powdercoating and remodeling of the EX... i know i just got it but its winter and im goin to go ahead and drop some money into knew stuff to make it nice before i put that fo fiddy motor in it..haha

BUT... i cant think of any color schemes i want to do... i want something different... i thought of like a really dark dark red like a maroon or something and some white plastic... leave the a-arms bumper axle and anything else i have chrome... so it would be like chrome,maroon, and white but i wanted a black and blue color scheme also... but thats been used to much... so

ANY OPINIONS ID would appreciate(sp?) THANKS!!!!!!

holister
12-27-2005, 12:10 PM
i'm doin a blue and silver scheme blue frame and sterring stem and swing arm maybe beadlocks blue to silver plastics and powermadd silver and blue handgaurds this is on a 300ex poissibly more

zforcefx
12-27-2005, 12:55 PM
yeah i thought of that and also a candy apple red...with silver plastic

holister
12-27-2005, 03:29 PM
the guy that my dad bought it from when we got it was simple red and silver but were doin our rebuild and decided to go with blue and silver
the guy we bought it from his kid raced it in the nationals #89 if you want to see it red and silver

jackson15
12-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Let's spray paint your plastic Gold. and then we will Spray your frame Orange. Spray the rims white. and then everything else Lime Green. That is something different, the ugliest **** possible probably.

trict_out
12-27-2005, 11:34 PM
lets steal a pair of spy goggles and mount them on the handle bars...***** *** mother ******

Pvt. Maggot
12-28-2005, 12:22 AM
^^^ WTH :huh

trans blue and red is decent, white frame, black swinger and plastic with a white hood?..Tons of options.

trict_out
12-28-2005, 12:35 PM
inside joke, no worries

quadmaster88
12-28-2005, 03:08 PM
haha kinda like some tech 10's

haha seth wanted me to buy those 114$ spy's

and i really wanted to... but i had only 114$ they were sweet red and gold

trict_out
12-28-2005, 07:48 PM
norm you better be nice to me...REAL nice if u know what i mean. And you tryin to kife my goggles really pisses me off. dont EVER try to steal anything from me again.

Rootar
12-29-2005, 08:16 AM
took me a long time to make up my mind so good luck here is what mine is gonna be.

-white frame
-chrome arms
-white sub frame
-text black swinger (when i get an aftermarket itll be chorme)
-red hubs
-red plastic w/ black themed graphics
-the usual polished bumper, nerfs, bars, etc..
-black seat cover
- chrome stem

i dunno i got my frame white because not many people get white frames so its kinda different. maybe youd like a maroon frame, black plastic, and keep all your chrome stuff..........or a dark metalic green frame and whtie plastics, and keep your chrome.

its up to you, just pick your favorite colors and make a color shceme out of them thats what i did (red, black, white)

zforcefx
12-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by trict_out
norm you better be nice to me...REAL nice if u know what i mean. And you tryin to kife my goggles really pisses me off. dont EVER try to steal anything from me again. Your goggles or wes's goggles or my oakleys youve had forever????....anyway pink frame black plastic norm you will be pimpin the ladies then

trict_out
12-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by zforcefx
Your goggles or wes's goggles or my oakleys youve had forever????....anyway pink frame black plastic norm you will be pimpin the ladies then haha did i steal your goggles? no i think u left them here, so obviously you dont care to much about them, ill just hold on to them till you come out and get em yourself.

zforcefx
12-30-2005, 10:55 AM
haha i was jokin you can have em you just gotta let me play atleast 1 quarter of madden on that 360 and will call it an even trade...

trict_out
12-30-2005, 12:32 PM
come get your goggles and u can play madden all you want.

Hondaexboy
12-31-2005, 03:28 PM
I would say to make you plastic orange and then your a-arms and frame red or maroon