PDA

View Full Version : Popped the ??? for Christmas

kwatts400
12-26-2005, 09:56 PM
I gave my g/f a ring for Christmas, it was a great feeling to hear her say yes. Anyone else pop the question over the holidays?

12-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Congrats, man!

Warnerade
12-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Marriage: The end of a perfectly good sex life.

lol, j/k man...congratulations.

TCracin440ex
12-27-2005, 01:58 AM
so whats the future EX wife look like?

Diedrich
12-27-2005, 02:10 AM
i popped the ? too bro....i had saved up alot of money to buy her gifts with and since she wouldnt tell me what she wanted and i went and bought a ring...shes wanted one for awhile i just aint been able to save the money...yea it is a great feelin hearin them say yes...congrats to ya man...and the sex has been pretty good so far but its only been 2 days too:D

Pappy
12-27-2005, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Congrats, man!

whoohoo!

Pappy
12-27-2005, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
Marriage: The end of a perfectly good sex life.

lol, j/k man...congratulations.

no comment:chinese:

jwick07
12-27-2005, 06:27 AM
Been married 4 months now and my sex life is still great

gpd005
12-27-2005, 07:11 AM
I popped the question on ground hogs day? I'm not sure if that is an actual holiday or not!

coolex
12-27-2005, 07:58 AM
congratulations

jwick07
12-27-2005, 08:12 AM
For my engagement I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) we were driving out to see my best friends new house in Evergreen Col. and spend a 4 day weekend with him.. She was excited to be going to the Mountains and packed jeans and well mountain cloths. The morning we were to leave i told her that i had a few a stops to make. We drove to the airport and she was like what are we flying to Colorado. I said well something like that. She had never flew before and I had arranged this with my bestfriends dad to use there private King Air company plane and fly out to their hotle by San Deigo then get a car and go to a hotel that i had reserved and spend the weekend on the beach. The second night there after a prime rib dinner and walk along the beach we were sitting on are hotel room balcony watching the sun set and I asked her "So what could make this trip any better?'' Her anwser, "Nothing this is perfect." I say nothing get down on one knee break out the bling bling ring and she started to cry and now we have been married a few months.

quadmaster88
12-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by jwick07
For my engagement I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) we were driving out to see my best friends new house in Evergreen Col. and spend a 4 day weekend with him.. She was excited to be going to the Mountains and packed jeans and well mountain cloths. The morning we were to leave i told her that i had a few a stops to make. We drove to the airport and she was like what are we flying to Colorado. I said well something like that. She had never flew before and I had arranged this with my bestfriends dad to use there private King Air company plane and fly out to their hotle by San Deigo then get a car and go to a hotel that i had reserved and spend the weekend on the beach. The second night there after a prime rib dinner and walk along the beach we were sitting on are hotel room balcony watching the sun set and I asked her "So what could make this trip any better?'' Her anwser, "Nothing this is perfect." I say nothing get down on one knee break out the bling bling ring and she started to cry and now we have been married a few months.

haha i like the big long story then at the end you were like..." we have been married a few months." haha so i take it its not very exciting? j/k

jwick07
12-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Well its been a struggle for us money wise, i got transfered to a different town 1 month before are wedding then a week after we were married I swithced companies because I was completely misrable at work then my new job transfered me again a month and half later. So we moved 3 times in 15 months (yes we lived together while we were engaged) and each time to different town. I always had a job but she would have to go out and quit where she was at then try to find new employment and it didnt help her any that she had not stayed put for more than 9 months at a job so I was the only one working for about 3 months so money has been very very very very tight and that has put a lot of stress on us. Nothing that we cant handle because chit nothing can stop us we are still on course to rule the world in a few more years:devil:

MR.BIG
12-27-2005, 09:28 AM
Thats cool man I have been married 3 years. Money problems can definately put a lot of stress on relationships.

jwick07
12-27-2005, 09:46 AM
I had this big 64oz beer mug from college that i put my pocket change in. We were hurting for money so bad that she cashed it in to get gas in are cars for another week. Wow a year ago we both had good jobs and were never having problems with bills and such but now we can see the light and will have this problem behind us in one more month we have figured and she has a final interview this week for a great job with the dective department at the police station and from the way it sounds she is locked into that job which means that she will get great benifits and that helps a buch.

Oh she is working now someplace else but it is just until the police dept job happens.

honduh440
12-27-2005, 10:02 AM
u know the saying....

what hurts you only makes you stronger

jwick07
12-27-2005, 10:55 AM
I know if my love for her get any stronger it will kill her

gpd005
12-27-2005, 11:03 AM
You'll get thru it! We've been married almost three years and she had a house when we got married. It was great at first but I got a job in another town and we needed to sell her house and that took a freak'n year. Nothing like making a house payment for something you don't even live in! But now we've both got good jobs and things are working just like we had planned:D
Hopefully we will be able to retire in a year or so!

Yeah right i'm gonna be married to work for the next...... oh 50 years or so. Maybe i'll have everything paid for by then!:scary:

Hondadudeehhhh
12-27-2005, 11:34 AM

a story like that makes all of us men look like *********s! :blah: haha

Congrats to all of you guys

jwick07
12-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks by far the best move I have ever made in my life

knighttime
12-27-2005, 02:07 PM
I know if my love for her get any stronger it will kill her

lmfao

that sounds kinda weird

:eek2:

ZeroLogic
12-27-2005, 03:00 PM
end of your riding days:chinese:

can i have your 450r since your getting married!:blah:

AtvMxRider
12-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by kwatts400
Anyone else pop the question over the holidays?

Why in the hell would I want to ruin the holidays:ermm:

ZeroLogic
12-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
a story like that makes all of us men look like *********s! :blah: haha

Congrats to all of you guys

thats a big uh oh word:eek2:

Honda TRX250ex
12-27-2005, 04:38 PM
congrats man,
BTW how much you selling your quads for:D

Hondadudeehhhh
12-27-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
thats a big uh oh word:eek2:
buttholes

Mxjunkie
12-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Congrats man, you'll have to marry her at silver lake this summer :p

JRP
12-27-2005, 06:36 PM
congrats man!:)

bulkdriverlp
12-27-2005, 06:42 PM
congrats man, no more bj's for you. once you say "i do" she says "i wont" lol. ive been married for 3 years, dated for 12, lived together for 9, good luck man. marriage is hard now adays.

kwatts400
12-27-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
no comment:chinese:

That doesn't sound encouraging Pappy.:(

kwatts400
12-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
end of your riding days:chinese:

can i have your 450r since your getting married!:blah:

I've already told her, if she tries selling any of my quads, she will be hitting the streets. :macho

kwatts400
12-27-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Why in the hell would I want to ruin the holidays:ermm:

LOL!

kwatts400
12-27-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Congrats man, you'll have to marry her at silver lake this summer :p

I've already told her that I want to get married on a beach somewhere. I'd have to make sure that Butch isn't around to throw a big roost on us as we say "I do." (He nearly knocked me off of my bike last summer)

Hopefully I'll get to go to Silver Lake this summer.

kwatts400
12-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
congrats man, no more bj's for you. once you say "i do" she says "i wont" lol. ive been married for 3 years, dated for 12, lived together for 9, good luck man. marriage is hard now adays.

I think I can hold out, I'll just be like "no more O's for you.":devil:

Mxjunkie
12-28-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by kwatts400
I've already told her that I want to get married on a beach somewhere. I'd have to make sure that Butch isn't around to throw a big roost on us as we say "I do." (He nearly knocked me off of my bike last summer)

Hopefully I'll get to go to Silver Lake this summer.

LMFAO, that wouldnt be good at all and the character he is he'd be the one to ride wfo past the wedding and create a sand storm.

Diedrich
12-28-2005, 12:13 AM
shes knows i love my quad so she dont say much right now when i spend hours workin on it and riding...actually i think im gonna try to sell my dirtbike and buy her a quad

kwatts400
12-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
LMFAO, that wouldnt be good at all and the character he is he'd be the one to ride wfo past the wedding and create a sand storm.

And Ralph would be the perfect storm.