PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Gncc Role Call!!!

trx400exxracer
12-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Allright I don't know if anyone has made a thread about this but, here it is tell us what events you will be at and where we can find you as far as what quad you will be riding and what vehicle you will be in

I am not old enough to race GNCC on a quad but I will be there with my family and my brother who is racing.

You can find me near a grey and red toyota tundra we will also try to pit close to Derick Robinson, Ty Blair, Ed Nastisi, and Dee(William) Martin.

I know I will be at the GA,Fl, and SC n GNCC.

well just stop by and say hey my brither will have an 2006 450r with Elka's and a yoshi exhaust and is getting more

but I will be on my 400ex

sspalco
12-26-2005, 12:49 PM
Shrum racing plans on being at Georgia, Missouri, Tennessee, and Indiana for sure. We are gonna try to make a couple more but I am not for sure which ones yet.
DJ plans on racing his 450R in the C class. We're in a white Chevy with a white trailer. Stop in and say hey if ya see us.
Good luck to everyone else thats goin' c ya there.

mills_racing
12-26-2005, 06:25 PM
plan on running the full series with my team mate kevin ....should be in a red chevy crew cab, black enclosed trailer with a patterson chip sticker on the back ....Both of us will be on 450R's. 4 stroke B

300racer
12-27-2005, 12:03 PM
i'm ganna try to make nine this year prolly the races closes to illinois. i'll be there with markk the eddy and big bad benny. we will prolly be in a black powerstroke with a black trailer. just look for jonny g's old 450r and mike houstons old 450r.

IOWAracer
12-27-2005, 06:24 PM
I am gonna be at the Missouri one with a black maier race pleastic 250X drvin a 2000 Hombre (S-10) witha tinted windwos and a shift sticker in the back window with lime green m1 moose gear

broc bromley

12-27-2005, 08:40 PM
i'll be at most of them, i will probably race the B class then do the A class of my local series :macho

Martin470
12-27-2005, 10:34 PM
We Will be Hitting all 13 of them.

yoshz400rider
12-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Yurik = wanted to let you know before you run A at the locals and B at the nationals you may want to race B locally and B at the nationals or A locally and A at the nationals. Reason I say this is because if you do good in B you will be protested and you will be disqualified because you have to run the same class locally as you do at the GNCC. Just to give you a heads up because if you do decide to do it I can guarntee someone will find out you run A locally and you will be thrown out of B best of luck to you. Oh yeah I will be in Open B on a Yamah YFZ450 2006 or a LTZ400 depending on the track pulling a 26 foot enclosed trailer that says Big Nutz Racing on the side.

trx400exxracer
12-27-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by yoshz400rider
Yurik = wanted to let you know before you run A at the locals and B at the nationals you may want to race B locally and B at the nationals or A locally and A at the nationals. Reason I say this is because if you do good in B you will be protested and you will be disqualified because you have to run the same class locally as you do at the GNCC. Just to give you a heads up because if you do decide to do it I can guarntee someone will find out you run A locally and you will be thrown out of B best of luck to you. Oh yeah I will be in Open B on a Yamah YFZ450 2006 or a LTZ400 depending on the track pulling a 26 foot enclosed trailer that says Big Nutz Racing on the side.

Yeah but locals wouldn't be as hard as the nationals which should allow him to race a class below at the nationals because there is more competition and more riders period

trx400exxracer
12-27-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Martin470
We Will be Hitting all 13 of them.

some more info would be nice so we couldstop by and say hi and watch out for you at the race

yoshz400rider
12-28-2005, 11:40 AM
No your wrong man the rules clearly state you must race the same at the nationals as you do at the locals a few guys have been disqualified for running a C class or B when they have been running A or B at there locals I am not trying to be mean or anything, just saying because it would be ashame to be running in top five or so of your class then be disqualified

trx400exxracer
12-28-2005, 11:43 AM
No your wrong man the rules clearly state you must race the same at the nationals as you do at the locals a few guys have been disqualified for running a C class or B when they have been running A or B at there locals I am not trying to be mean or anything, just saying because it would be ashame to be running in top five or so of your class then be disqualified

ohh I see but that just dont seem right I think I do remember if you have one a local champion A class or something you have to race that same class or move up a class ohh well who else is going

Z440racer
12-28-2005, 05:02 PM
I will be at all 13 events. I ride PRO in canada and their is no way I could keep up in Pro in the US I only Ride 4-stroke B

kyex40047
12-28-2005, 08:51 PM
I should be at all of them. I will be on a black 05 450r with AIM shocks and blue ********.com graphics. I will run either 4 stroke A or Open A.

12-28-2005, 10:41 PM
well, im racing open A locally because i know a lot of riders in the class, and would like to learn from them, how they ride etc, i wont be able to beat the top guys or anything, B class is more my class, i would jus like to learn a little more from the local boys i know, then do the class i belong in for nationals, i will not win B class, but damn right i will try lol, if anyone protests me, o well, B class is where i belong, not A class, if they want me bumped up to A just to c me get smoked all the time, then thats kind of pethetic in my opinion, sorry to say :macho

450Redrider5
12-31-2005, 10:30 AM
Wait so I can just go to any GNCC I want to and race in the Open B class, even though I don't race the whole series???

450Redrider5
01-01-2006, 11:07 AM
bump

shaff107
01-01-2006, 11:14 AM
yes u can just race open B at any national u want.

As far as the Classes go he can run local A class long as they do not offer a A,B,C classing. this is what i was told i know many B class racers who run District A class cuz the B class is a JOKE.

shaff107
01-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Sorry .... i also will be at all 13 races running the Open A class again this year.

look for a red 06 450ER National #44

trx400exxracer
01-01-2006, 08:54 PM
bump

XCRACER26
01-02-2006, 01:05 AM
I might hitt a couple, I will race open A or b dont know yet

bradley300
01-02-2006, 07:19 AM

but no one will protest because everyone else is doing it too! most of the junior, vet, and a class guys race pro at the local level

gncc400exxx
01-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by shaff107

As far as the Classes go he can run local A class long as they do not offer a A,B,C classing. this is what i was told i know many B class racers who run District A class cuz the B class is a JOKE.

Local B class rules....................not Might be running A this year. Look for me in open B or maybe Vet at a few select GNCC's , that I will honor with my presence J/K

scramblerracer
01-05-2006, 03:19 PM
I will be at the Missouri race for sure and then try to go to the Ironman. I will race the new 4 stroke stock b class (so I can run in the afternoon) or stock c class. I'm glad they split up the stock class- I don't think I would hold my own with the current GNCC stock fast guys, curious how the split classes will work out. Some of the fast stock guys could stay in the morning if they race stock c class. Does anyone know if they will require the stock fast guys to move to the afternoon, or is it up to the rider? I'll be riding a orange predator with a red Nissan Titan pickup. Later Josh

brian-250
01-06-2006, 09:20 AM
I should be 16 by the time the John Penton, Powerline park and the ironman roll around. So ill be racing them for sure.;)

RaptorRacer45
01-06-2006, 09:59 AM
I should be At both NC Races and maybe the Wisp.....Racer or Spectator but look for Blue Raptor in 16-21 C Class :D

shaff107
01-06-2006, 11:54 AM
There is only one problem with running the stock b class i dont think that its in the afternoon i think that its still in the morning as where juts the stock A class is coming up. but i also could be wrong.

countypark
01-06-2006, 08:06 PM
I'll be back, running the SPORT Class again.

Decided to keep it.

countypark
01-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Who's with me on this.

Sport class quads are limited to 350cc's so they are at a serious power disadvantage to all of the morning classes.

The Sport class has always been a B level class therefore I feel it should start ahead of the C classes as the Super Seniors and the Women do(and the stock class of years past).

I think to make it fair it should start on the front row or the second row with the Women and the Super Seniors if not ahead of them since none of them ride 350cc machines. Make them work at getting around the Sport class and at the same time give the Sport class a shot at staying out front.

I know a few ladies that shouldn't have a problem dealing with that.

ajr400ex
01-06-2006, 08:16 PM
:ermm: I think countypark wants to be used for traction!

countypark
01-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by ajr400ex
:ermm: I think countypark wants to be used for traction!

Bring it!!!:macho

ajr400ex
01-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Game on! :devil:

01-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by countypark
Who's with me on this.

Sport class quads are limited to 350cc's so they are at a serious power disadvantage to all of the morning classes.

The Sport class has always been a B level class therefore I feel it should start ahead of the C classes as the Super Seniors and the Women do(and the stock class of years past).

I think to make it fair it should start on the front row or the second row with the Women and the Super Seniors if not ahead of them since none of them ride 350cc machines. Make them work at getting around the Sport class and at the same time give the Sport class a shot at staying out front.

I know a few ladies that shouldn't have a problem dealing with that.

i think we should put them in the back, they are slow anyway...:blah:

lol im jus messing with u man :devil:

trx400exxracer
01-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Here is the way I think the first few classes should go int the morning

Women
Super senior
Stock and sport on the same line since there is not a bunch that race sport

bradley300
01-06-2006, 09:17 PM
as long as sport is 3rd of 4th row, i think we will be ok.

yoshz400rider
01-07-2006, 08:32 PM
put the utes up front in the mud and let them get on the podium poor mike swift got screwed at the Penton. Anyone that was there new the utes would have a big advantage.

ltz400rider118
01-13-2006, 09:49 PM
We should be at 4 or 5 this year. closest races from upstate ny. I run "A" class in the wnyoa series and open "A" in gncc.

markk
01-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by shaff107

Sounds like somone I might know. It doesnt matter, it seems like i get my *** handed to me in both classes, But im gona stick it out again this year.

shaff107
01-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Are you going to run any GNCC's or just Districts

prepracing
01-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
but no one will protest because everyone else is doing it too! most of the junior, vet, and a class guys race pro at the local level

I will 2nd that...the only way your gonna get protested is if you are running pro or openA in a local series and have won a season championship and then try to run B class at GNCC. And even still you would not get protested unless you just absolutley blew everyone else away and finished up in top of the next class. Then you could still do it once maybe twice, but after that you would probably get protested. Then again I have witnessed a years of local people pro racers that were really good, goin out and racing openA and 4stA classes and winning at GNCC and nothing was ever said.

trx400exxracer
01-26-2006, 05:15 PM
bump

QUADROOKIE
01-26-2006, 05:40 PM
I am planning on racing the Mo. race, and maybe the Ironman. I will most likely race C29-34.

Quad Boy 660r
01-26-2006, 07:26 PM
I will be at the Ironman this year to watch. I will only be 15, so I am not legal. I do know quite a few people that are "supposed"
to race it this year. We will see.

Big Nutz Racing, did you go to Ironman 2005?. I think I saw your trailer, not positive.

trx400exxracer
01-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
I will be at the Ironman this year to watch. I will only be 15, so I am not legal. I do know quite a few people that are "supposed"
to race it this year. We will see.

Big Nutz Racing, did you go to Ironman 2005?. I think I saw your trailer, not positive.

I know it sucks I turn 15 in may mabye I could hit some next year:(

450robot
01-28-2006, 09:37 PM
im game this year for gncc, gonna do c-class since this is my first year in the series

but i might be switching over to ute unlimited, i smell a wolverine 450 comin my way

i will be at any race within a 12 hours radius, which is alot hahaha, cant wait

shaff107
01-29-2006, 08:18 AM
Ute unlimited will be a really hard class to como. in with a wolverine ... just sayn it cant be done but have u ever seen how fast guys like Doug henke ran on one of those things.

u might shoot more toward the ute mod class.

then u got JIM "the peoples CHAMP" Stack that are an animal when it comes to racing a UTE.

mikecole
01-29-2006, 11:42 AM
i will be at six of them starting the john penton race in millfield ohio

Olsen
02-03-2006, 03:35 PM
The thunder valley crew will be at 10 of the last 11 starting in NC, just going to miss MO because it's 16 hrs away. 2 riders in utility mod, 1 super senior, 2 youth quads, and maybe 1 utility unlimited.

the predator
02-04-2006, 05:24 AM
i'll be at the missouri and iron man ...i'll probably line up with the Junior class again in the afternoon...i run c class locally...it's all about having fun :D

Troyer23J
02-15-2006, 05:50 PM
I am planning to get to 9 or so, not NY or MO, prolly miss a couple others too, but we'll see.
My buddy and I will be there, be in a Blue Dodge or White GMC with 2 450Rs. We are both racing C-class.

Legal250R
02-19-2006, 08:20 PM
I have long advocated that all morning classes should rotate every race. For the last couple of years, all classes in the morning have rotated with the exception of the first couple rows. There is no question that it is much easier to finish well if you start close to the front. If all the classes rotated, it would allow every fast racer to have an equal chance at a good overall year-end finish as well as a shot at the podium. Fast racers will normally make their way to the front but why should the fast racers that are not women, super seniors or 4-stroke stockers have to work their way through the pack week in and week out? Who can argue that this would not be fair to the great majority of morning racers?

mills_racing
02-19-2006, 09:10 PM
i dont think that they should take the front row away from the girls . Its one of the few things they got in this series that lets them get the recognition they deserve. maybe the rows behind them and leave first year in the back since they are a non points class.

markk
02-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Legal250R
I have long advocated that all morning classes should rotate every race. For the last couple of years, all classes in the morning have rotated with the exception of the first couple rows. There is no question that it is much easier to finish well if you start close to the front. If all the classes rotated, it would allow every fast racer to have an equal chance at a good overall year-end finish as well as a shot at the podium. Fast racers will normally make their way to the front but why should the fast racers that are not women, super seniors or 4-stroke stockers have to work their way through the pack week in and week out? Who can argue that this would not be fair to the great majority of morning racers?

I feel that your are correct about the racers in the first few rows very seldom get held up by the rest of the pack, But i think the ladys should be up front they deserve that.
No for the Super Senior class there are only about 2 guys in that class that are stiff stiff continders i think they both know who they are. There numbers show it. But i feel that they should rotate with the rest of the classes, But F.Y.R. should always start in the back.

JUST MY 2-cents, I just cant wait to see how those stock guys do in the afternoon, I think a few of them will pull top 20s a cpl times this year.

Legal250R
02-20-2006, 09:16 PM
I don't have a real issue with the women always starting up front and I agree that the FYR class should always start at the back because they are a non-points class. there is no question that the majority of the women class racers are among the fastest morning racers out there. By the end of a race, I would be passed by most women even if I started in the front and they started in the rear.

However, for the sake of a true "overall ranking" every row would have to rotate race by race. This will never happen but it would be nice to see how the morning overall shook out if it did.

Arctic Cat Dad
02-22-2006, 11:46 AM
We will start at GA and hit 9 of the rest of the season. My 7 yr old son Michael will run the 70cc Production class in the Youth atv's. We drive a 2 tone Purple& power gray ford f150 with white campertop. Michael rides a lime green AC mini with #26 on front.

Were ready to race again. All this winter riding is fun but it's just not racing . That's what the littleman said. Just look for the littlest kid on a bright green mini ,You'll hear him.

Can't wait to see every1 once again. Were going racing you comeing!:D

chad duvall
02-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I an still alive:D and doing well! If you seen me at the Indy show, I hope you had a chance to see the new ITP tires coming out for the GNCC's. We are really excited for everyone riding on them this year. Look me up at the ITP track side support if you have any questions or just want to chew the fat! I will be there on Quad day to support you along side the all time legend JIM PINSTON!:D
Wish everyone good luck next week see ya there!
Chad Duvall

xcracer416
02-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by chad duvall
Just wanted to let everyone know I an still alive:D and doing well! If you seen me at the Indy show, I hope you had a chance to see the new ITP tires coming out for the GNCC's. We are really excited for everyone riding on them this year. Look me up at the ITP track side support if you have any questions or just want to chew the fat! I will be there on Quad day to support you along side the all time legend JIM PINSTON!:D
Wish everyone good luck next week see ya there!
Chad Duvall

you are my idol!!! glad to see you around still i will definatly come to the itp tent and talk to you. i i wish that the c class would start next to the front cause they really arent any slouches either. some of them suck but some can work thier way to the top 20