PDA

View Full Version : I just joined my first activist group

Atkins
12-26-2005, 12:54 AM
Well, my Marine Cadet Corps which Ive been an active member in for over 3 years now recently closed its doors last Thursday...we just couldnt get the youth interested anymore, something that has progressively occured ever since a little after the boom of patriotism following 9/11. I feel that our country has remained prosperous for so long without any immediate threat from some regime attempting to destroy us(arguably since WWII), that it has eroded our values that we teach our children, and has caused our youth to take for granted the privelaged lifestyles they have grown acustomed to. Well while Ive been thinking about this over the last few days, I randomly stumbled upon the website of a group fighting to protect our soldiers and our american values, one battle at a time. Im pretty damn excited about all of this, so I figured I would share with you their website. The site is designed amazingly. Once you join your local chapter, the website is layed out in such an organized fashion that its easy to locate different area evens and whatnot.

Anyways, here's the site. www.protestwarrior.com (http://www.protestwarrior.com) I think everyone owes it to themselves to join.

I hope this doesnt conflict with the forum rules at all, Im not trying advertise or anything.

rollie
12-26-2005, 07:49 AM
Activist Atkins :macho

AtvMxRider
12-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Just what we need another Anti-war activist:rolleyes:

12-26-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Just what we need another Anti-war activist:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can you even read? Go re-read that and look at the link.

:rolleyes: :

Pappy
12-26-2005, 10:35 AM
its good to be involved no matter what side of the issue you happen to be on.

im just glad he didnt join M.A.M.B.L.A.:devil:

Atkins
12-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
its good to be involved no matter what side of the issue you happen to be on.

im just glad he didnt join M.A.M.B.L.A.:devil:

Yea, N.A.M.B.L.A. wouldve been a bad choice, I can see loooong jail terms if I went that route. :p

AtvMxRider, no wonder you have a post count that high, you dont read!:huh

Pappy
12-26-2005, 01:34 PM
lol...i loved the anti war picture they had on the home page, some poor anti war jackleg did not think very well when they made that up:p

LTandRaptorider
12-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Jerry! Our post count went down! A couple of our posts in this thread were deleted... Imagine that! :eek: :devil: :rolleyes: