PDA

View Full Version : walmart.com ruined my christmas ***please read***

hindelk
12-25-2005, 02:59 PM
well were opeining up presents and my mom and dad said they had something they had to tell us once we were done well i open up all of mine and i was happy i got a ton off stuff......then my mom brins me and my older brother a money tree with envelopes we open them i was like omg 100 bucks then i opened another omg a 100 i got 500 bucks all together and i said whats this for and my mom and dad both start crying.....they said they had finaly found the greatest gift for me and my bro cause everyyear they say it seems like they never get the perfect gift well turns out this year they found the perfect gift and it was a garmin gps unit for our vehichles since me and my bro travel alot well...they ordered it 2 months ago and they called a week after it was suposed to be delevered and they said oh it went to the wrong house and said it would be here in 2 weeks well that went by and they said ohh just wait a week, then that week went by and my mom calls them and they said that we had cancled our order and said they couldnt do anything.....well she calls back the lady said she didnt care if it ruined our christmas and the last time she called they said they canceled our order and laughed at her she could here all the people int he back laughing and finaly he did..............now the attorney general is involved we are getting our money back but still my mom and dad went through hell just to please me and my brother and they got laughed at and went through hell for it .......this just ruined my christmas.....Please boycot walmart.com they are the rudest people ever

Ridin' Jesse
12-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Wow. WTF?! :mad:Thats bull**** if you ask me...i hope everything with the Attorney General helps you guys out with this one. Sorry to hear about that.

blasteracer24
12-25-2005, 03:16 PM
wow. thats so messed up. i hope those people get what they got somin ot them.

ZeroLogic
12-25-2005, 03:22 PM
thats ****ed up man sorry to hear about that i hope the attorney general helps you out:grr:

coolex
12-25-2005, 03:56 PM
ya man i hope u deffidly get help from the attorny general

hondarider2500
12-25-2005, 04:43 PM
but saying it ruined your christmas? i mean you still got 500 bucks plus tons of other presents

fasterblaster09
12-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2500
but saying it ruined your christmas? i mean you still got 500 bucks plus tons of other presents

I think its the fact knowing what his parents went through for them.

trx400exxracer
12-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2500

yeah but the trouble his mom went through that she thought would be the perfect christmas present

at least it is the thought that counts

Pappy
12-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
I think its the fact knowing what his parents went through for them.

yep id agree, it nor christmas is about the money, unless your walmart:chinese:

kicken250x
12-25-2005, 06:50 PM
wow, thats pretty harsh. i guess thats what big companies can do, or atleast think they can do. i pretty much ruined my christmas for me and my mom. she had planed to ge me a new truck but now im not sure if im going to end up with a license when its all said and done but she told me she talked to my lawyer 3 days ago and he said he was pretty sure he could keep my license and not get and points on my insurance so hopefuly in march shell sign the loan papers for me ill have half of a new truck

bulkdriverlp
12-25-2005, 07:28 PM
why didnt they just go to a walmart and buy the damn things, instead of relying upon online ordering, gosh, theres a walmart 1/2 hour from anyplace.

12-25-2005, 07:44 PM
This just reinforces why i hate wal-mart and everything they are associated with!!!

450robot
12-25-2005, 08:18 PM
i just have to ask something.. sorry for going of subject

but you said the attorney general is involved now? isnt the attorney general the guy who decides if things are safe or not? like cigarettes?

dont you just mean your attorney is involved?

12-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Hi! Welcome to Walmart.

Krazy KFX
12-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Add yourself to the other 5000 complaints that *****ty Walmart has against it. I swear everytime I go to Walmart it gets worse. I just want 50% of people working there to speak english...is that to much to ask:confused:

SRH
12-25-2005, 08:35 PM
lol, ur complaining because you didnt get some fancy gps garbage? and you still got 500 bucks.... u know how many kids ould be thrilled to have 500 bucks for xmas.... this is a stupid post, walmart cannot insure everyone they hire will care about there job...

harescrambles
12-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Krazy KFX
Add yourself to the other 5000 complaints that *****ty Walmart has against it. I swear everytime I go to Walmart it gets worse. I just want 50% of people working there to speak english...is that to much to ask:confused:

HAHAHAHA i agree ,, every time i ask for something...me no speak english. OK then why do you work there?

QuadJunkies
12-25-2005, 08:46 PM
Dont EVEN get me started on the whoe Walmart crap. Do you know why they have such low prices?? Cause they dont pay there employees diddly and there Insuance is aweful!thats hwo they pass along the savings to us. They treat there employess horrible(the Corperate end) I know several people who have worked for Walmart and some of the things I heard makes me angry!

JOEX
12-25-2005, 08:57 PM
I've never set foot in a Walmart and have no intention of doing so.

They are trying to put one in about 1/2 mile from me but the city has resisted by declining their proposals twice. They already own the land so it's just a matter of time:ermm:

LTandRaptorider
12-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
i just have to ask something.. sorry for going of subject

but you said the attorney general is involved now? isnt the attorney general the guy who decides if things are safe or not? like cigarettes?

dont you just mean your attorney is involved?

You are thinking of the Surgeon General. That is who handles health related issues... Attorney General handles legal. ;)

Yep, sounds like your parents were treated like chit. But I'd say the $500 you got should've helped make xmas a lil better. :cool:

450robot
12-25-2005, 09:30 PM
hahaha, thanks for clearing that up...

man, since christmas vacation started, my brain has just completely shut down

Wong Wei
12-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Walmart bad company. No buy product from people like that.

Honda4trax250x
12-25-2005, 09:39 PM
The Attorney General got involved to get your money back in a day, and on Christmas, no less?

Quite a quick turnaround...

Butters
12-25-2005, 10:01 PM
don't worry i have been boycotting walmart for like a year. only time i need to go in there is when i need things that are small, but they always fall into my pocket. say what you want about my comment, but me taking a 5 cent wire tap doesn't hurt them.

JOEX
12-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Butters
don't worry i have been boycotting walmart for like a year. only time i need to go in there is when i need things that are small, but they always fall into my pocket. say what you want about my comment, but me taking a 5 cent wire tap doesn't hurt them.
A thief and a hypocrite:o

It wont hurt them because they pass the cost onto everyone else.

No matter how bad a company is you don't steal:grr:

Butters
12-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
A thief and a hypocrite:o

It wont hurt them because they pass the cost onto everyone else.

No matter how bad a company is you don't steal:grr:

a thief is one thing a hypocrite is another. i don't buy anything from them. and i highly doubt they pass the cost on for not make 5 cents on a wire tap. if so, shop somewhere else.

JOEX
12-25-2005, 10:28 PM
a thief is one thing a hypocrite is another. i don't buy anything from them. and i highly doubt they pass the cost on for not make 5 cents on a wire tap. if so, shop somewhere else.
:rolleyes:

Thanks for confirming that you are a thief:ermm:

BTW, I do shop elsewhere:o

Butters
12-25-2005, 10:29 PM

Thanks for confirming that you are a thief:ermm:

BTW, I do shop elsewhere:o

roll your eyes all you want but we all have done it at least once, and i'm glad you shop elsewhere.

JOEX
12-25-2005, 10:32 PM
roll your eyes all you want but we all have done it at least once, and i'm glad you shop elsewhere.
Don't include me in your group:grr:

Butters
12-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Don't include me in your group:grr:

i said everyone, don't think your so special. :)

JOEX
12-25-2005, 10:38 PM
i said everyone, don't think your so special. :)
Never said i'm an angel but i'm certainly not a thief;)

Butters
12-25-2005, 11:01 PM
Never said i'm an angel but i'm certainly not a thief;)

touche.

wheeltrax
12-25-2005, 11:43 PM
i hate walmart too, but yet i like it at the same time. its a love hate thing. I hate how they can be the least helpful place on earth, but yet i know i can go there and get stuff all at one place (for the most part) I would rather not shop there, but there is no place i can go that i can get food, electronics, some vehicle stuff, and other what not with out driving to 10 different stores. Id love to not go to walmart and deal with useless help, but oh well.. Big corporations tend to not care about customers from what i have learned.

hindelk
12-25-2005, 11:52 PM
just to clear things up because its souch an "hot item" it is only available online and the 500 bucks didnt matter to me i tried giving it back its the fact that at christmas my parents felt like they failed and i had to see them look so depressed it just angered me to no end....i just dont want anyone to feel the pain me and my family have had to deal with a big company laughing at you and saying they dont care when they have a grand of your money really hits you low....btw im 19 and my bro is 24 and i travel everyday to OH, MI, and IN and he travels around ohio alot

Honda
12-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Walmart...............LMAO!!!!

My Wife and I won't even shop there anymore.

400exrules
12-26-2005, 12:57 AM
wal-mart is a freakin monopoly

bama400ex
12-26-2005, 01:03 AM
wal-mart ruined your christmas? i to like good customer service but do you actually expect that from wal-mart? they dont give a damn about $500. they have millions of other mindless idiots waiting in line to spend billions of dollars on pos junk made in china. sounds like you need to have a talk with your mom. its great she wants you to have a nice christmas, but this is out of hand. its idiots like you, your mom, and wal-mart that have turned christmas into what it is today. sounds like you all need to go get bent. i havent got $500 worth of gifts in probally the last 5 years and you dont see me crying like a *****. oh and i bet your crooked lawyer thinks your a tool to.

Guy400
12-26-2005, 06:57 AM
Holy crap, someone needs a reality check here. You are 19 and your brother is 24 and your parent's were both crying because they didn't get you the gifts you really wanted for Christmas?? Whoa. I could see crying because they both lost their jobs at Christmas time but come on, because you were treated rudely by a Walmart employee? How in the hell do they deal with life if they're both brought to tears over a GPS unit?

MOFO
12-26-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Holy crap, someone needs a reality check here. You are 19 and your brother is 24 and your parent's were both crying because they didn't get you the gifts you really wanted for Christmas?? Whoa. I could see crying because they both lost their jobs at Christmas time but come on, because you were treated rudely by a Walmart employee? How in the hell do they deal with life if they're both brought to tears over a GPS unit?

I have to agree here. The only way to get back at retailers is with your wallet. If I were your parents, the first time they jerked me around, I would have canceled my order and gone elsewhere. Walmart is not the only retailer that sells those GPS units.

I also agree with everyone else about Walmart - my wife and I both quit going there. Between Walmart being a horrible company and the type of people that flock to that store, we both called it quits for that place.

mrusk
12-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Your whole family is a bunch of sissies if this ruined your christmas!!!

And if all of you guys are against walmart i guess you are against capitalism. Who cares what they pay there employees! If they don't like the pay they can find another job.

QuadJunkies
12-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by mrusk
. Who cares what they pay there employees! If they don't like the pay they can find another job.

You obviously have NEVER worked for long (if ever)in the retail business have you?
Thats NOT the point! I take it you must like to shop Walmart and if so-thats fine ..Each to there own .but I actually care for ANYONE who gets screwed by the Corperate industry actually!Its not as simple for EVERYONE to just up aand leave a job and get benefits!! There is sooooooo much BS behind the scene of Walmart that its sickening!

mrusk
12-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
You obviously have NEVER worked for long (if ever)in the retail business have you?
Thats NOT the point! I take it you must like to shop Walmart and if so-thats fine ..Each to there own .but I actually care for ANYONE who gets screwed by the Corperate industry actually!Its not as simple for EVERYONE to just up aand leave a job and get benefits!! There is sooooooo much BS behind the scene of Walmart that its sickening!

Corporations have a right to pay there workers what ever the market will bear. Walmart must be doing something right since they never have a shortage of employees. Having a job is not a right. i do not understand why you and many other people belive workers deserve benifits. Walmart is proff that it is possible for one man to create an empire. If you don't like it why don't you move to a communist country since you are clearly against capitlism.

QuadJunkies
12-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Corporations have a right to pay there workers what ever the market will bear. Walmart must be doing something right since they never have a shortage of employees. Having a job is not a right. i do not understand why you and many other people belive workers deserve benifits. Walmart is proff that it is possible for one man to create an empire. If you don't like it why don't you move to a communist country since you are clearly against capitlism. Walmarts sucks ....

thats all Im gonna say and Im not going to sit and agrue about this since its pointless and not on topic anyhow

MOFO
12-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Corporations have a right to pay there workers what ever the market will bear. Walmart must be doing something right since they never have a shortage of employees. Having a job is not a right. i do not understand why you and many other people belive workers deserve benifits. Walmart is proff that it is possible for one man to create an empire. If you don't like it why don't you move to a communist country since you are clearly against capitlism.

I am CLEARLY not against capitalism. I use my wallet to show my opinion.... THE BASIS of capitalism. Walmart wont get one dollar from me....

I'm not so much against Walmart itself, even though there are things I disagree with.... the main thing I hate about Walmart is the customer base.

SRH
12-26-2005, 04:55 PM
man this is the stupidest post i ever read, if you dont wanan shop at walmart thats your loss, the place is great they got everything....and people around here are pumped to have a job at walmart they start you at good wages in the warehouse, and id rather work at a walmart department store than any other

and the guy makin this post needs to stop being such a lil baby, along with his parents, oh it sucks you didnt get your gps but heres 500 bucks...omg im gonan im gonna kill myself ....tragic......this sounds like something off that mtv show laguna beach...go buy a map for 3 bucks at the gas station and then take your 497 bucks and buy something useful

AtvMxRider
12-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
[B the main thing I hate about Walmart is the customer base. [/B]

I will agree with you there Eric. It feels like I am in the middle of Tiawana(sp?) whenever I go to Walmart:ermm:

Pappy
12-26-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I will agree with you there Eric. It feels like I am in the middle of Tiawana(sp?) whenever I go to Walmart:ermm:

around here it is a cross between zimbabwea and the worst scene from deliverence you can imagine:p

i dont like large companies either, but the population has grown to a point where they are needed. if sams hardware was the main place in town, it would take you 6 hours to buy a new filter for teh furnace

AtvMxRider
12-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
around here it is a cross between zimbabwea and the worst scene from deliverence you can imagine:p

LMAO

TWISTED
12-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

i dont like large companies either, but the population has grown to a point where they are needed. if sams hardware was the main place in town, it would take you 6 hours to buy a new filter for teh furnace

Wherever there's a Walmart here, we have "WHITE TRASH CENTRAL"!!!!!

LTandRaptorider
12-26-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by SRH
man this is the stupidest post i ever read, if you dont wanan shop at walmart thats your loss, the place is great they got everything....and people around here are pumped to have a job at walmart they start you at good wages in the warehouse, and id rather work at a walmart department store than any other

and the guy makin this post needs to stop being such a lil baby, along with his parents, oh it sucks you didnt get your gps but heres 500 bucks...omg im gonan im gonna kill myself ....tragic......this sounds like something off that mtv show laguna beach...go buy a map for 3 bucks at the gas station and then take your 497 bucks and buy something useful

I hate to admit... I was shaking my head in agreement with much of your post. :eek: :p

As I shopped at my local K-Mart, I was wishing there was a WalMart nearby. They do have everything, and the customer base isn't any worse than what I see at K-Mart.

I wish I would've gotten $500 instead of a GPS...
:blah:

MOFO
12-26-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I hate to admit... I was shaking my head in agreement with much of your post. :eek: :p

As I shopped at my local K-Mart, I was wishing there was a WalMart nearby. They do have everything, and the customer base isn't any worse than what I see at K-Mart.

I wish I would've gotten $500 instead of a GPS...
:blah:

There are other stores that sell the same product that Walmart does without dealing with the a-hole customers and the long lines.

86350x
12-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by hindelk
well were opeining up presents and my mom and dad said they had something they had to tell us once we were done well i open up all of mine and i was happy i got a ton off stuff......then my mom brins me and my older brother a money tree with envelopes we open them i was like omg 100 bucks then i opened another omg a 100 i got 500 bucks all together and i said whats this for and my mom and dad both start crying.....they said they had finaly found the greatest gift for me and my bro cause everyyear they say it seems like they never get the perfect gift well turns out this year they found the perfect gift and it was a garmin gps unit for our vehichles since me and my bro travel alot well...they ordered it 2 months ago and they called a week after it was suposed to be delevered and they said oh it went to the wrong house and said it would be here in 2 weeks well that went by and they said ohh just wait a week, then that week went by and my mom calls them and they said that we had cancled our order and said they couldnt do anything.....well she calls back the lady said she didnt care if it ruined our christmas and the last time she called they said they canceled our order and laughed at her she could here all the people int he back laughing and finaly he did..............now the attorney general is involved we are getting our money back but still my mom and dad went through hell just to please me and my brother and they got laughed at and went through hell for it .......this just ruined my christmas.....Please boycot walmart.com they are the rudest people ever

Sorry to hear that. If you want to buy a gps with all that cash you recieved, they are on sale for almost half price. I got an etrex vista c wich is a 400 dollar unit for 250 bucks.

The rudest people I had during the holliday season was northstar bank, after so many screw ups and rude comments from there rep that visits us I complained. So now I can withdrawl my cd's wich are at 4.6 percent with no penalties. And the person I had the problems with is now under review per the president. Sometimes complaining does pay, even though you hate to do it.

hindelk
12-26-2005, 08:38 PM
omg theres lot of lil prics on this board.......first of all i gave my money back to my mom and dad......and how would you all feel if i came and stole 1500 from your parents and the police laughed at you and said they didnt care......seriously we are out 1500 because they find it funny just like some of you

and if you dont have a problem with not having 1500 then give me your address so i can steal it like walmart did for us.....and btw they are not refunding our money the attorney general is going to have to go after them

12-26-2005, 09:08 PM
you are right, walmart is so hard up they need to steal your parents $1500, they will get their money back...and the attorney general, maybe the b.b.b., but the attorney general might have a few more important issues to deal with...go whine somewhere else...life sucks and if this is something to cry over, then your dream world must be pretty nice...there are people in new orleans that still cannot move into their homes, that are waiting to see if their homes are going to be tore down or are rebuildable...most people there still don't have electricity...so let's get some perspective here and your parents should be glad that they were able to give you $500 each...
i know how the people in new orleans feel...my home was destroyed by a tornado on 5-31-1985 and we finally moved into a new home on 1-2-1986. for the first few weeks, we were living with my grandparents, until we found a place to rent...my christmas present that year was a telephone in my room in the new house...and it had a dial! and you know what, we all were happy as pig in poop 'cuase in few days, we were going to be able to call someplace home again

if they paid with credit cards, dispute the charges with the credit card company

bulkdriverlp
12-26-2005, 09:09 PM
walmart is great for a couple reasons, we just got one 2miles from my house here last summer. i cant bleieve the white trash people it brought with it. which is a good thing because its pretty comical to walk around and laugh at these side show freaks that we have in our community now.lol also the women who are low income which walk around in tank-tops without a bra are pretty amazing to look at. i need to controll myself sometimes. people of all shapes and sizes show up. what i like is, in ours they put a subway right in the front, so you can look at all the racks as they come in. in a more serious note, you can buy most things for less than half the money you can at the local shoppes. which is just great imo. WALMART RULES

RacinMason_690
12-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Well I work at WalMart, and its not that bad for high school kids like me. There isnt much around here for jobs and they employ alot of people. They pay isnt that bad either, I make more than what alot of my friends make. Yea, there are alot of idiots that work there, but not all of them are bad, white-trash, retards like you guys say. And about the custumer service, you try to deal with all of the dumb***es that come in there and ask all of these retarded questions, there isnt anybody that wouldnt start to get sick of their job and be rude to people.

Honda4trax250x
12-27-2005, 01:47 AM
Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to buy this story.

No offense if it's true, but there are too many inconsistencies. The attorney general is involved? Do you mean attorney?

First the Walmart employees "laugh" at you and your family's plight, and now it's the "police" that's laughing? Which is it?

Again, no offense if your story is 100% true, but I just can't follow the motivations/logical consistency of the story. I'm trying to imagine it in my head and it doesn't all fit together...trying to picture a whole roomful of Walmart.com employees laughing that your Christmas is ruined and that your parents are out lots of cash is difficult, at best...

Then again, I don't see why why you'd make a story like this up, of course. Perhaps you could explain the story in a little more depth?

86350x
12-27-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
walmart is great for a couple reasons, we just got one 2miles from my house here last summer. i cant bleieve the white trash people it brought with it. which is a good thing because its pretty comical to walk around and laugh at these side show freaks that we have in our community now.lol also the women who are low income which walk around in tank-tops without a bra are pretty amazing to look at. i need to controll myself sometimes. people of all shapes and sizes show up. what i like is, in ours they put a subway right in the front, so you can look at all the racks as they come in. in a more serious note, you can buy most things for less than half the money you can at the local shoppes. which is just great imo. WALMART RULES

How come its all fat nasty chicks, or ones that have been around the block one time too many at our wallmart. Our wallmart sucks, its like you have to have an extra half hr if you plann on going in before work.

I take it your pretty easy to put on a show for ed:confused:

12-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by 86350x

I take it your pretty easy to put on a show for ed:confused: i guess im pretty easy too. im with bulkdriver

sickmojave
12-27-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Walmarts sucks ....

I agree... I will not set foot in a walmart.. I would rather spend a little more and help keep the smaller stores around...:cool:

hindelk
12-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to buy this story.

No offense if it's true, but there are too many inconsistencies. The attorney general is involved? Do you mean attorney?

First the Walmart employees "laugh" at you and your family's plight, and now it's the "police" that's laughing? Which is it?

Again, no offense if your story is 100% true, but I just can't follow the motivations/logical consistency of the story. I'm trying to imagine it in my head and it doesn't all fit together...trying to picture a whole roomful of Walmart.com employees laughing that your Christmas is ruined and that your parents are out lots of cash is difficult, at best...

Then again, I don't see why why you'd make a story like this up, of course. Perhaps you could explain the story in a little more depth?

yeah at the time i didnt write everything i was furious the better buisness burue has a claim filled and the attorney general was contacted by the bbb i guess i didnt really ask about that.....and the cops are not laughing i was just ussing that as an example....but this is not walmart stores its walmart.com a lil subbranch....and the attorney general said that they belive they had a quota or however its spelt to sell to get a big bonus from garmin and that they tried to fights off us and other customers to get this...the reason the attorney general was involved is from other peoples same problem and how terribly we were treated and they were not gonna give us our money back(which we still dont have)

theTman
12-27-2005, 11:42 AM
i always go to walmart and cause a rukas....but the good thing is there is a trail that comes out behind the store so we ride our quads and snowmobiles in the feild and piss em off:devil: