PDA

View Full Version : Question about iTunes

300exr
12-25-2005, 09:31 AM
Hey i got an ipod nano for christmas and im just wondering if theres any alternatives to downloading individual songs .99$/each. About a month or so ago i saw somthing that was like 12 bucks a month for unlimited downloads. I dont want to spend a crapload on a bunch of songs so can someone please help me out. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

zlam27
12-25-2005, 10:44 AM
i think you can subscribe to Napster and DL most music for free on there. only problem is, i think once you quit the subscription the songs no longer work (not 100% sure on this). if you have them on the ipod already though it shouldnt be a big deal. just borrow CDs you like and rip the songs to your hard-drive and put them on iTunes and into your nano.

trx400exxracer
12-25-2005, 10:51 AM
yeah if you pay a subscription on I-tunes you can get unlimited downloads with an ipod

but if you buy a subcription to napster you have to buy a mp3 player that is accesible with napster

and an ipod is not accesible with with napster but it is with itunes

and you can down load any songs that you may already have on your computer

I got an ipod too but I got the one a step up from yours

those things are nice aint they man

hope you have fun with it

JDiablo
12-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Winmx or limewire use

nosliw
12-25-2005, 11:10 AM
limewire.

i actually just put the Family Guy movie on my new ipod a few minutes ago.

comcast + limewire + no guilt = kickass ipod

JDiablo
12-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by nosliw

Thats where its at,lol 1000 D/L songs later

Atreyu
12-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Bearshare works for me..

300exr
12-25-2005, 11:28 AM
yea i used my limewire and it works fine, man these things are cool:D

bluebaron
12-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by nosliw
limewire.

i actually just put the Family Guy movie on my new ipod a few minutes ago.

how did you do that, i got some family guy dvds, can you go straight from the dvd to the ipod,,, i also have some downloaded movies from limewire, how do i put them on it, i tryied but it wont work

nosliw
12-25-2005, 12:31 PM
i downloaded it in MPG, put it on a small external (6GB) drive i have, drove over to my friends house, put in on his computer, then transferred it to my ipod from there.

don't know how he did it, i just raided his refridgerator while it was being done.