PDA

View Full Version : front end

motochamp250
12-25-2005, 09:08 AM
im looking for a front end for my ex for about 1100 dollars any suggestion i want shocks and a-arms if possible this is all the money i have right now ive been saving for a while and i want some pretty nice shocks also thanks hunter

hotrodbelair
12-25-2005, 11:59 AM
kandkatv.com has some frontend kits on there site they got frontends for around your price. some of them come with either elkas or axis. just go on there site go to shop and click on suspension packages.

Trailrider400ex
12-26-2005, 11:00 AM
I have +2 lonestar a-arms longtravel and a pair of tcs 19" shocks triple rate, remote reservoir, zero preload set up for 180# rider.
Also includes tierods and braided brake line. Would like to get $1200.00 for the whole setup, make offer.

300extreme#8
12-26-2005, 05:39 PM
hunter , whats up man, i say get, ars, or houser, and works or tcs shocks, u can't go wrong man, u know i love my shocks, and u rode them once, u really don't need LT, the money worth it's really what it's talked up to be, std travel is just as good and many cases better, hey holla at me, i've been trin to get ur number, i lost it, i was goin see if u wanted to go to taco bell the other nite, we can line the dodge and the chevy up hahahaha, ttyl man