PDA

View Full Version : Help me with some parts, i'm on a budget

syn
12-24-2005, 10:01 PM
I have a 99 banshee, durablue axle, fmf pipes, nerf bars, bored out, pretty much everything done to it. Only problem is, its plain white plastics with no graphics, and some ugly *** gold rims. I'm only 18 and money is a little tight, so i thinking you guys could proabably help out. Heres what i'm after:

Graphics: Red and white themed graphics kit + seat cover + red shock covers all the way around.
Plastics: just need a red radiator cover.
Rims: (cheap as possible on these please!) basically anything, proabably silver, anything but ugly *** gold.

Thats pretty much it, keep in mind i'm on a budget, looking to spend as little possible cash. Thanks guys!!

Edit: Note the tires on now are mounted on stock rims, so i'd like the aftermarket rims to be the same size.

TheFontMaster
12-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Fot the rims I would go with regular douglas .190's front and rear. I got new .190 fronts for 52 dollars a piece I think it was. Also check out I think they are called dirt star's. Just one of those small no name companies, but they have rolled edges, and I've heard they are decent rims.