PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 8 is awesome!!!

blakefoote
12-24-2005, 08:28 PM
wow!!! it is awesome!!!

i get Akraix tommarow hopefuly and ill see how it is..but Huevos was awesome!!!:D

Bush0102
12-24-2005, 09:50 PM
yeah dude i got it tonight...its really damn good, i personally think its my new favorite in the series.

I cant wait until i get the fallout...

ShiftFMX
12-24-2005, 09:55 PM
I got it tonight, Watched it...It'll prolly go on the shelf for awhile, Its just like 5, 6, and 7. Nothing was really stepped up, My favorite part was the Rhino :devil:

I just hope the Fallout is better! :(

culookn
12-24-2005, 10:59 PM
just got it tonight. its good but i think it has the same tone as the rest.

12-25-2005, 01:04 AM
i cant wait to get my copies of fallout and huevos 8. i just ordered them both

blakefoote
12-25-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by culookn
just got it tonight. its good but i think it has the same tone as the rest.

personally I think the freestyle has stepped up alot!!! I really like....:ermm:

Scro
12-27-2005, 01:17 PM
I thought Huevos 8 was good, but I think that I will have to The Fallout to compare. Like stated above, it justs seems the same as the others except for the Rhino, which I thought was pretty cool:devil:

Leschj03
12-27-2005, 02:13 PM
i got it for my lil brother for christmas and watched it that night, i was really let down, we love heuvos movies have everyone but he even fell asleep. sad

Hondadudeehhhh
12-27-2005, 02:44 PM
I was very impressed with the job wes did for huevos 8. It wasnt over edited and i think he heard the opinions of the fans from huevos 7 about the slow mo. I am a freestyle junkie and huevos 8 didnt have much fqx but i still loved it.

As for comparing it to the fallout, that is kind of hard to do. Akraix is a new company while h bomb films have been around for 10 years. Wes has more money so he has the ability to use different cameras and helicopters. I still thought Dan did the best job he could with the movie and hopefully he will get more funds for the next vid to make it even sicker. I liked the akraix movie because it had what i love (fmx) and it was pretty funny.

While the fallout and Huevos 8 are both quad movies i felt they were pretty different. They add a good mix of everything, but of course h8 will have more of everything and the fallout had a lot freestyle. I loved both movies, and unlike any other of my quad movies (huevos 1-7, carpe diem 1) i could watch them everyday and still see something cool about them. I love the competition the two movies will bring to the up coming year of quad vids and quad fmx. I would recomend these 2 movies to anyone, no doubt.

theTman
12-27-2005, 02:47 PM
i got the fallout..and im in love

Pappy
12-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by theTman
i got the fallout..and im in love

no doubt:D

im waiting on H8, but if what was said was true, wes did listen and made a well rounded movie and i cant wait to see it. atleast with the axraix video i knew freestyle was going to be the main focus, but even at that, everyone who has watched the dvd including peopel that do not ride atv's were glued to the tv.

AtvMxRider
12-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Has anyone seen Carp Deim 2? Is it any good?

Atkins
12-27-2005, 03:37 PM
I liked the fallout alot better for many reasons but mainly because of the progression, for the most part H8 was just the same stuff as before.

schootar
12-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Has anyone seen Carp Deim 2? Is it any good?

It's a lot better than the first one and I enjoyed the first one. I liked the choice between watching it with the soundtrack or the soundtrack with real audio.

AtvMxRider
12-27-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by schootar
It's a lot better than the first one and I enjoyed the first one. I liked the choice between watching it with the soundtrack or the soundtrack with real audio.

Thanks, I plan on going to the store and getting it for my son tomorrow

Hondadudeehhhh
12-27-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Thanks, I plan on going to the store and getting it for my son tomorrow

pretty much everyone who i have talked to that have seen it said the main focus was mx, any mx fan would love it. I def want to get it cause i heard good things

AtvMxRider
12-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
pretty much everyone who i have talked to that have seen it said the main focus was mx, any mx fan would love it. I def want to get it cause i heard good things

Thats what I am looking for I am not a freestyle fan at all

cool 300ex
12-28-2005, 09:24 AM
I thought Huevos 8 was a good all around video. I liked it because i like seeing all types of atv riding. I am into sport and 4x4's so. Also having the trucks and and street bikes in the video was good because it mixes it up alittle. Me personally i like both Huevos 8 and the fallout. I will post about the fallout once i find a topic on it. I can't wait to order Carp Deim 2 and the quadfather.

AtvMxRider
12-31-2005, 02:41 PM
I got Carpe Diem 2 and it was really good. Better than the 1st one. The section with Joel Hetrick really impressed me. That kid can ride:macho

MXRACER86
12-31-2005, 03:24 PM
yep, Carpe Diem 2 was definitly my favorite!:macho