PDA

View Full Version : Maier Oweners>>

BANSHEEadam
09-26-2001, 08:37 PM
I'd like anyone with a picture of their Maier plastic to post a picture of it on here. I'm trying to decide what color to get. I'd like to hear of anything cool you've seen done.. like the general lee.. or if you have an idea you don't mind sharing with everyone. Thanks for any replies.

4punksdad
09-27-2001, 05:24 PM
here is black...........lol.........wrong kind of bike, but you get the idea. It actually shines up rather nicely.

cotttonwoody
09-27-2001, 05:58 PM
The 300ex has maire plastic with a ceet graphic kit.

4punksdad
09-27-2001, 06:36 PM
is that a patriotic banshee?

09-27-2001, 09:23 PM
Ca you still use the stock headlight set-up with the Maier race front fenders? All the 400s I've seen with the race front are running without headlights..

Guy400
09-28-2001, 05:57 AM
For those of you who have/had Maier plastic, were you happy with it? I bought a complete set of Maier plastic for my old '92 LT250R and when I got it I was very disapointed. The yellow was a complete different shade than the factory Suzuki (Maier version was a bright lemon yellow rather than Zuk's slightly milder yellow) and the fit was terrible. The plastic came with none of the mount holes drilled, this is a minor issue and it did allow for adjustment. My real b!tch with it was the overall fit. I don't know how well any of you know the 250 Quadracer but on the front plastic there is a small channel that the blue nose piece fits down in to so that the front end looks clean. The Maier plastic didn't come with this channel so the factory blue nose piece looked like it just floated on top of the fenders. I had this discussion with several people on the old board and they displayed some resentment with the Maier plastic. If I've got to buy plastic for any of my bike's again I think I'm going to go with Acerbis.

offroader66
09-28-2001, 07:45 PM
Check out my web site in my sig.Maier yellow.No big problems but cannot expect much for the price-compared to say-Fullbore.

10-01-2001, 04:07 PM
i must be the only person with a 250r that the holes were already dirlled for..my plastic fits fine...if you buy the stock style for maiers i belive the headlights will be fine..i can't figure out how to post it but i got a pic of dana creech's quad with blue maiers plastic with its headlights still

10-03-2001, 02:32 AM
Here is my Dark Blue:

cotttonwoody
10-05-2001, 10:13 PM
Hell yeah its a patriotic banshee!!!!

Tommy 17
10-06-2001, 10:10 AM
i found a pic of a green 400ex on ebay but i can't post it it says pic is to many bites what can i do so i can post this its awesome looking...

4punksdad
10-06-2001, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by cotttonwoody
Hell yeah its a patriotic banshee!!!!

:D

Nausty
10-06-2001, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21
i found a pic of a green 400ex on ebay but i can't post it it says pic is to many bites what can i do so i can post this its awesome looking...

use vb code to do it! You might need to look go to the quote option to see what the code looks like but anyways you go find the picture you want, mover your cursor over it, right click go to properties, select the address, then typin in then you would put the address here and there you go here is a example of the exriders pic up above on the top.

http://www.exriders.com/nav_img/title.gif