PDA

View Full Version : help with my pep

kyleschonert
12-22-2005, 10:10 PM
I need to know if I can loosen or tighten the banjo bolt on myPEP shock for my 300EX. it will not fit the way the rezzie is sticking up. The bolt needs to be pointing down but is pointing up. Do you know what I can do? Thanks

elementryder
03-19-2006, 01:13 PM
this is off topic but your dad sponsers you my qestion is my dad owns his own bisnes and if he sponsers me is it tax deductible

kyleschonert
03-19-2006, 05:32 PM
the company doesnt really sponsor me. He just helps me buy the parts and stuff like that. And he just puts statefarm stickers on my quad and stuff like that.

94F450SD
03-19-2006, 06:29 PM
you cant loosen that banjo bolt as it will spray high pressure gas an shock oil out of it.and can cause some serious injuries.

sponsoring the quad should be a tax deduction for your fathers if you are raceing.for my bussiness i can use my quad as a write off.i do towing and recovery i use my quad to go out into the woods or wherever to see if i can get to the vehicle and get it out with my truck or if i need to call in another truck or tow company to do it.

kyleschonert
03-19-2006, 08:09 PM
we ended up gettin it. and i just asked my dad and he said some accountants let you write it off and some dont.

chapmanmd
03-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Kyle, do you need a pic of my rear PEP?

kyleschonert
03-20-2006, 04:54 PM
lol, this post is old and i ended up gettin it to work right after i started this thread but forgot to delete it. thanks for the offer though chapmanmd.